advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Human Grade vs UGL- Is There REALLY A Major Difference Between Test?

Texas Ranger

Registered
Guys, I have a question to ask. From your own personal experience, is there REALLY a major difference between Human Grade Test vs Underground Labs Test? I'm planning my first cycle and want everything to be as smooth as possible(ie.accurately-dosed products). If I had to choose, human grade Test would be Omnadren(easier access). Underground Lab would be Test Enanthate or Cypionate. So, what do you think? Opinions please....

Guys, I have a question to ask. From your own personal experience, is there REALLY a major difference between Human Grade Test vs Underground Labs Test? I'm planning my first cycle and want everything to be as smooth as possible(ie.accurately-dosed products). If I had to choose, human grade Test would be Omnadren(easier access). Underground Lab would be Test Enanthate or Cypionate. So, what do you think? Opinions please....
Well UGL is usually made from the same powder as "Human Grade". So in effect it is human grade but just not produced under the strict conditions of a legit Pharma company. That really is the only difference. Test cyp or Enanth would be a better choice for the long run as it can be a lot more stable in your system. Omna and Sust have4 short esters in them and can cause rises and falls in blood serum levels in between injections. CYP and ENANTH are more steady in their release. But test is test. UGL or Pharm grade all the same.

Never choose underground over human grade.

HG is dosed the same every time. That is a perfect place to start and a perfect way to know where you are headed. UG may be made from the same stuff... but is not usually dosed right ALL the time. Sure it MAY be but HG is for sure.

Maybe make your own from powder. Alot more counterfeits of HG. And who knows whats in UGL oil? Just a thought.

Well UGL is usually made from the same powder as "Human Grade". So in effect it is human grade but just not produced under the strict conditions of a legit Pharma company. That really is the only difference.

But test is test. UGL or Pharm grade all the same.

It might be, but then again it might not. It don't deal with any sources nor do I have any inside knowledge about where the powders from China for example are actually produced and what their QC is, but people who have tested UG products such as Ronny Tober (who worked for Llewellyn) say most powders nowadays aren't the highest quality, wouldn't pass QC tests necessary for human drugs a lot of the time.
I don't know anyone who is serious who would rather choose UGL over HG, if all things were equal - price, access, etc.

Personally I would gladly pay 3X UG price for same amount of HG that I knew for sure wasn't fake.

Think about this. After a UG receives his powder, how is he making sure that powder is pure and contaminant free? Or does it go into products with no assurance except the word of someone in China at the end of an email address?;)

Maybe make your own from powder. Alot more counterfeits of HG. And who knows whats in UGL oil? Just a thought.
Bro, I would NOT have a clue as what to do with any powder. It'll probably look like a comedy sketch.:D

Well UGL is usually made from the same powder as "Human Grade". So in effect it is human grade but just not produced under the strict conditions of a legit Pharma company. That really is the only difference. Test cyp or Enanth would be a better choice for the long run as it can be a lot more stable in your system. Omna and Sust have4 short esters in them and can cause rises and falls in blood serum levels in between injections. CYP and ENANTH are more steady in their release. But test is test. UGL or Pharm grade all the same.

Oldfella is right on the money, as usual. He is one of the bro's you should always listen to.

One of the things I personally like about the enan and cyp esters, is the taper up it provides over a 12 week period.

**broken link removed**

Enanthate:

From analyzing many graphs and data tables concerning the half-lives of testosterone enanthate(1, 4, 5), it was concluded that the half-life was measured to be about 7 days. We noted that weekly injections of 200mg TE resulted in a continual rise in total testosterone levels until it plateaued at 12 weeks (3). The total testosterone levels between the 8th and 12th week were not significantly different signifying that an estimated half-life of 7 days properly fit the calculated predictions for testosterone levels.

Cypionate:

Differing from enanthate by only 1 carbon atom, the cypionate ester has no noticeable changes in half-life from enanthate (1). Thus it shares the same, 7 days.

-Pack

Last edited:
comes down to a few things.. who is making the powder? where did they get the powder.. ? can they trust the powder supplier? are they sanitary? it is a carp shoot.. but all things equal there is no difference..ALL THINGS EQUAL.. that being said hg , if real hg, is safe and produced in sanitary conditions.. and many hg test products are actually cheaper than many ug test products.. that being said, i use ug and feel 100% safe with it.. i know who produces it.. i know how it is produced.. and know where the powders come from.. so it comes down to trust and knowledge..

comes down to a few things.. who is making the powder? where did they get the powder.. ? can they trust the powder supplier? are they sanitary? it is a carp shoot.. but all things equal there is no difference..ALL THINGS EQUAL.. that being said hg , if real hg, is safe and produced in sanitary conditions.. and many hg test products are actually cheaper than many ug test products.. that being said, i use ug and feel 100% safe with it.. i know who produces it.. i know how it is produced.. and know where the powders come from.. so it comes down to trust and knowledge..
This more to the point. I did not want to go into specifics but here it is!! Lats has put it nicely. It could also be said of Organon vs Scherring? Which lab produces the best test? How long is a piece of string.....really??

.. that being said, i use ug and feel 100% safe with it.. i know who produces it.. i know how it is produced.. and know where the powders come from.. so it comes down to trust and knowledge..

The way I see it there's just so many points where things can go wrong for a UG lab producing gear, despite the best intentions. I'm pretty sure big pharmaceutical companies test their raw materials after they receive it, even when they have the best sources. How many UG's do this, and for every batch of raw material? Then after confirming raw quality you have several points where things can go wrong, due to human error or whatever.

I have only briefly used UG but from reading forums there's always some type of problem with UG, whether underdosing, overdosing (just as bad IMO), problems with solvent levels, crashing, sterility etc, etc. Even with the very biggest and most popular labs. It really is a crap shoot.

One popular american pro told my friend at this years FIBO how he doesn't like that "UG shit" and how he relies on HG. You'd think top pros had some good connections for the best UG gear.:confused:

the ideal situation is a prescription and supervision from a doctor is specializes in perfromance enhancing drugs, but there isn't anything ideal about the laws on the books right now. when I see very similar results with UG gear as I do with HG gear, I tell myself the difference is minor and will keep doing so until my doctor can legally prescribe me HG just because I asked him to.

One thing I know for certain is that the pharm grade stuff I use now that is prescribed from my doctor and made right here in the USA is much more kind to the body and never causes any swelling or pain whatsoever. Every UG I ever used, and even supposedly HG stuff like Omnadren, caused some swelling. All the test ive had made here in the US under FDA guidlines has caused zero swelling and pain. They also seem more potent gram for gram. To me there really isnt any comparison.

One thing I know for certain is that the pharm grade stuff I use now that is prescribed from my doctor and made right here in the USA is much more kind to the body and never causes any swelling or pain whatsoever. Every UG I ever used, and even supposedly HG stuff like Omnadren, caused some swelling. All the test ive had made here in the US under FDA guidlines has caused zero swelling and pain. They also seem more potent gram for gram. To me there really isnt any comparison.
Swelling has always been minor for me. Besides, I'm okay with UG gear error on the side of caution when it comes to the alcohol and controlling bacterial growth, which is what (the alcohol) I understand causes most of the swelling and/or pain.

don't get me wrong though. if human grade gear was more available to me, I wouldn't bother with anything else...

Comes down to how much you trust your UGL source and how much he trusts his powder supplier. I just switched from UGL test to testovirons and havent noticed a diff so far. Its only been a few weeks though.

I've seen some friends use popular UG's and when the ass cheek or delt is twice its normal size, showing through gym clothes, and when it still shows several weeks after stopping use I have to think it isn't healthy. Of course, the sellers may say they hit 1200mg of their test in their delts "with zero pain or swelling". Maybe it's individual or maybe their muscles are constantly swollen from regular injections.:confused::D

any problems i have ever had came from ug never hg.

hears my opinion,if the UG lab is a str8 up guy,the gear should be dosed correctly if they are serious,profesional,and not out to rip u off,but if they are shady iam sure u might be gettin what u pay for,u should find a source u trust and stick with them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131