over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Human Grade" vs "Underground Lab"

Billyjack

Newbies
Hey guys, is there any consensus about whether human grade test is better or more effective than ugl test?

Thanks!

im going to advise you to do a search bro, not many people are going to give you any insight in regards to your question because it has been beat to death over the years. the only other question you could ask that might be worse is " can i do an all oral cycle". not trying to be a dick bro just honest.

im going to advise you to do a search bro, not many people are going to give you any insight in regards to your question because it has been beat to death over the years. the only other question you could ask that might be worse is " can i do an all oral cycle". not trying to be a dick bro just honest.

My thoughts to a "T"!

Haha...

BTW... Can you do an all oral cycle?:D

:delete::delete::delete::delete::delete:

this is a forum, and someone is free to ask questions, nothing wrong with that.....
About the topic, I personally know for sure, after years of using both, that human grade is better , and most of all more carefully made, no germs no bacteria, no underdosing and no whatever crap somebody just trying to make money can put in it. Human grade 100%.

Im pretty much a lurker so excuse the little number of posts here. Now that being said......

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!!

Ive been doing it successfully and not clogging up the board with threads that have been beaten to death...

If my meathead ass can do it anyone can......

Why even post calikid?:banghead:

Beginners forum is here for a reason...

Calikid, you are suck a DICK.....If you and your experiences with aas is so superior to most then why bother getting on the beginners forum if bashing is your style! Trying to be a post whore?????

BTW... Can you do an all oral cycle?:D

LMAO. You beat me to it.
OP you can pick the Underground Anabolics Guide by William Llevelin. It has some test results on a bunch of UGLs and some insight into the manufacturing process by both UGLs and pharmaceuticals companies. IMO human grade test is better than ugl but there are some very good UGLs out there. And if you are gonna use something like tren or prop or masteron then you have to go with one of those UGLs. However for test e or sustanon I prefer human grade.

Since this is the Beginner's Forum, the OP should be cut some slack IMHO.

True human grade is better than typical UG due to the tighter controls on the manufacturing process - precise dosing, sterile conditions, etc.

The better UG labs seem to do a decent job though, and some compounds, as noted above, are only available this way. Moreover some "human grade" gear is apparently counterfeit and of questionable quality.

So outside of known pharma grade at your local CVS, it's basically a toss-up between quality UG and "human grade" from alternate sources. There's not much more to say.

UG that I know about are over-dosed if anything... and no issues with sterility... Good to go! Only top notch sponsors around here! You just need to do some searching and reading here and you'll learn all you need... and then some!!!;)

to clarify

i posted my response to his question when it was still in the professional forum befor it was moved to begginers forum....

now if he had posted it in the begginers forum my response would have been completly differant:D

UG that I know about are over-dosed if anything... and no issues with sterility... Good to go! Only top notch sponsors around here! You just need to do some searching and reading here and you'll learn all you need... and then some!!!;)

Overdosed gear is not a good thing either.

Overdosed gear is not a good thing either.

x2. You want to know what you're taking. Had the chance to compare some UG test-e with Sandoz cyp from my local CVS.

Both have been smooth and clean (it seems), but the UG was dosed higher than the label. By how much I don't know (maybe 30%). Enough so I can feel it.

I'd rather know than guess.

Last edited:
its all personal preference imo there are some good ugl out there u just have to find them

Agreed! Everyone is gonna have their own opinion... The only way you'll know if your test levels are high is to get lab work done...

With HG or UG, running a cycle, many guys don't get lab work done, so if it's over dosed, how would they know?

Short answer: They wouldn't know!

Have had plenty scripted wats and sandoz/teva. plenty ug also.
on I use the ug most of the time cheaper,higher mg. Gotta know your source though.
If you can get hg and you know for sure its hg then use it.
Use my scripted T for cruise time.
T

Unless you get it from a legit pharmacy it's not guaranteed human grade regardless of what anyone says. Labels, vials, amps, etc are easy to fake.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131