over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

human myo propeptide log with igf des, ftpp and tb-500

greekgodwannabe

Newbies
hey guys finally got around to putting this log up. This is my first written one so will update it as often as possible. got some staring stats for you and any questions are welcome

starting measurements are metric and in a non-flexed pre-worked state, so sorry for that
84.0kg dry weight
arms 36.5cm small i know
forearms 33cm
chest 97cm
shoulders 126cm
quads 61.5cm
calves 41.5cm
neck 43cm
bodyfat is 9%

as for my history with training, peptides and such..
been training for 8 years with the last 7 continuously
been researching peptides for roughly 2 years, tried igf-lr3 and mgf with pretty good results and ipamorelin a few months ago with not much success in what i wanted.
haven't done aas or pro hormones but pretty competent in talking about it - everyone around me does it
tried sarms and was moderately happy and periodically get back on them

all peptides are from ergo and dosages are as follows (thanks to johnjuanbb1 for the help)

hmp 150mcg per day intra muscular bi-laterally into worked bodypart post workout
igf-1,3 des 100mcg (dosage may change) intra muscular bi-laterally into worked bodypart pre workout
tb4/tb-500 4mg per week for 5 weeks and then 2mg per week for as long as necessary
fttp will start off with 100mcg 2x a day and go from there

day 1

have already been doing the tb-500 for the last week and haven't seen much from it, not that i was expecting to. takes a couple of weeks so i hear. first hmp injection is in shoulders and am so excited. would really like to develop this area a bit more. injected the igf 1,3 des 30 mins pre-workout and got a nice pump from it which made for an awesome workout. got home and pinned the hmp into the middle head and had my pwo shake. doing cyclical keto diet so though the week my carbs are low and weekends carb up. 30 mins after injecting had a bit of a headache but was doing my cardio on the tramp. (love this more than traditional shit and is a great workout). 2 hours after injecting my shoulders are now stiff and beginning to be sore (might of just been the workout). there is a mark at inj site just a small red dot but will update on this

here are some starting pics too

Attachments

• 2012-01-08 11.06.57-3.jpg
    2012-01-08 11.06.57-3.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 2,671
  • 2012-01-08 11.07.25-3.jpg
    2012-01-08 11.07.25-3.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,685
Good luck on the experiment. Myo hmp does cause site swelling. My rat has been off it a couple weeks. The swelling is gone but my rat's chest looks bigger still. I'm hoping it grew permanently at the injection site. Move the injections around a little. Don't inject into the exact same swollen site as I would imagine it would hurt. The headache is the myo. There are some flu-like symptoms. You should adapt as long as you don't up the dose. 150mcg is perfect. The TB-500 takes a few weeks to kick in. Reduced joint inflammation is the first noticeable benefit.

day 2

sleep was pretty restless, rolling onto sore shoulders all night. and as soon as i got up was kinda light headed but that passed quickly. feeling particularly tired today, not sure if this is just from the restless sleep or the myo, but some caffeine remedied that ok. shoulders are now really stiff and sore but look bigger already , having said that they are red and puffy around injection site. legs today at the gym and took 100mcg of des for a nice prolonged pump, strength was up and so was endurance from the des i'm guessing. good intense session and pwo injected hmp into inner teardrop quad. feeling pretty good, no headache this time. soreness seems to hit after a few hours.

sorry about the lack of posts, the hmp knocked me around a bit and have been really lethargic. not to mention the soreness that this stuff causes. i am coming up to the end of my two week trial and have leaned out from what i can tell visually. i will take measurements etc when swelling subsides from all areas probably around the three week mark or so.

sorry about the lack of posts, the hmp knocked me around a bit and have been really lethargic. not to mention the soreness that this stuff causes. i am coming up to the end of my two week trial and have leaned out from what i can tell visually. i will take measurements etc when swelling subsides from all areas probably around the three week mark or so.

Its a crazy peptide. I grew like a weed, but was very lethargic...slept alot.

so as you may have guessed, there was no significant immediate increase in muscular size or strength and the hmp makes you feel like crap for a few days after so not worth it imo. however the tb-500 seems to be pretty good. even helped me retain my hair a bit easier. well worth the investment

I feel the same way about hmp not worth the sides. I researched tb500 at 5mg a week for 6 weeks and am now running a maintenance dose of 2mg eow.

Going to run ace-031 for some research.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity