over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

humane soceity are F'ed up...

I Rescue'd a 1 year Rottie earlier this year...

He has become my best friend and an amazing dog... Way to smart for his own good, and the little fucker is a garbage disposal!

He had gas until I put him on a couple different types of food, now he doesnt have gas at all!

There is a certain spot in hell for people who can turn their back on their loyal companions.... My Rottie would be there for me ANYTIME, and would give his life trying to protect me... He only deserves me to do the same for him.

Thats AWESOME KPR! Good lookin out bro!:headbang:

yeah he's awesome..i use to have a boxer names Rocco..

quick question..does your rottie fart alot? bcos Asley is blowing it the F**K up in here..wow!! and she is eating all my damn chicken breast :naughty:

btw the owners told me they paid 1500$ for the dog and 600$ to have shipped over here from Hungaria..i just noticed her left ear is tatooed with 4 nummbers..thats weird..the owners owned a business,they were driving a mom and pop plumbing truck..nice truck to..o well he is mine now :)

Don't give her chicken, a lot of dogs have digestive issues with bird meat. If she has gas that bad she is eating something that is not agreeing with her.

Good job on that save, would have been a shame to let that animal go like that.

each state has different rules for the HS
my state has "no kill" shelters, which we like, we adopted all our pets from rescue associations

**broken link removed**
banjo2.jpg

Thats weird they want to get rid of the dogs.
Those should be family members.

Also with things getting tougher and tougher in our economy people are willing to do more dangerous and scary crimes.
A big Rot is definetely a deterent at the very least.
As times get harder and they lose their home and move somewhere shitty they are going to wish they still had him.

Nice job BTW.

War

Awesome man, when i move into my own place i def want to adopt a rottie or pit bull... such beautiful dogs

I applaud you for saving that dog

RESPECT! :headbang:

Don't give her chicken, a lot of dogs have digestive issues with bird meat. If she has gas that bad she is eating something that is not agreeing with her.

Good job on that save, would have been a shame to let that animal go like that.

This, I have found to be true.

I have worked since I was eight or nigne and legally(I think at 12)...

I worked in a meat dept. as a cutter and people would feed their pups beef tenderloin, chicken, turkey etc.

I don't know what else they fed them but they told me this, verbatim, as I was selling it to them and Techin' for a local vet clinic near by....

It really makes you question it...

Good on ya savin the pup though!

good job bro, good to hear you save that pup

Great story bro...my shop looks like a dog shelter right now because monday night some jackass kicked two dogs out of his car near the street...just took their collars off and threw em out. These dogs are great- not gonna take them to the spca...they are staying till we find a home for them.

Good news is they weren't out for long and they aren't messed up, they are just having a great time playing with eachother around here.

Good looking out KPR. Thanks for saving the dog. It amazes me how people can just get rid of a family member, or at least thats how I view it. I had a dog (italian greyhound) for 15 years. In his last year he developed a tumor in his kidneys and they were starting to shut down. I used to wake up at 2:00 am every morning and carry him outside so he didn't empty in bladder in his bed. It just drive me crazy when people discard dogs like garbarge. :banghead:

Once again good looking out!!! and thank God you were there. You rock.

Awesome job on saving that dog... The people who bought that rotty sounded pretty low. Not even trying to get it a home first and just dumping it and who the hell doesn't have room for a yorkie the dam thing is smaller then a cat.

KPR, your fucking rock bro.......how the hell someone can do that to an animal, blows my efn mind....i would kill for my animals, as they would for me...they are family, how do you just drop a family member off, and pay to kill themmmmmm...................WOW....WHAT A SAVE BRO

yeah thanks guys..im real happy woth the decision..he's happy and so am i so..good shit all around!!

So im out with the family today doing some shopping with the wife for our new place and we decide(well she did)to stop off and mabey adopt a new dog(we have 2 now)

we find a nice american bulldog and start the paper work,and this couple come in with this huge Hungarian Rottweiler and a Yorkie..

they tell the ppl they have to donate the dogs becos there downsizing and cannot have the pets anymore..they take the yorkie and start the paper work..as We are about to finish i hear the lady tell the couple they can't take the rottie but if you give us 13$we will put him to sleep..(they have had the rottie 3 years..he is 3 years old)she stares at the lady for a couple seconds tearing up and says i have to go talk to my husband outside..several minutes later she comes in all chocked up and says ok do it :eek: so i quietly ask the lady im working with"are they gonna euthanize that rottie today?..she says yes :eek:

i was like wtf man..hell no,im not gonna let them murder this beautiful dog like it just so much garbage..so i go over to the lady and say,sorry to have been eavesdropping on your convo but can i please have the dog..

so i put the dog in the back of the truck drove his ass to the clinic got him a checkup and he is sitting right here next to me chillin on the floor watching a shitty movie with me..

when we first got home i put about 1 and a half lbs of venison in a bowl and i swear he killed it in 20 seconds flat..

this dog rocks :headbang: he is 3 years old weighs 122 lbs..only thing wrong with it was he had an infected toenail..doc gave him a shot and gave me some antibiotic and 122$ later i have a bad ass rottie!!

ill post up a pic of him tomm..is it wrong to feed him certain supplements? :D

shit, i dont have my camera here but he looks identical to this HR

good job saving it.... but this sadly happens far to often. People too stupid to spade or nueter their dogs, people to stupid to own dogs..but popin out more kids.... and of course the people that always want to own a pitbull untill they realize it takes alot of work and training.

now don't even get me started on the half wolf/ half dog breeds...that just makes for one confused animal having two natural instincs fight one another.

in the end its the poor animal that has to suffer.

Hey KPR

I have a man crush on you!:love:

My wife and I have 3 rescue dogs, one is a rotty. Our third rescue rotty.

I'm sending you some good charma.

OK, full disclosure tho'. On Tuesday night my rotty attacked my neighbor's Bichon. Both dogs were running free. Never a good idea. She looooves people, hates strange dogs. (Kinda the opposite of me) The vet bill, which I paid, was $1,481.

But you rock!!!!!

Humane society in Connecticut the President was "let go" after allegations that he misappropriated funds.
In addition, the same president was very involved in the prevention of a condo development adjacent to their property, rumor has it because he was burying animals there with no one's knowledge

I have a man crush on you!:love:

My wife and I have 3 rescue dogs, one is a rotty. Our third rescue rotty.

I'm sending you some good charma.

OK, full disclosure tho'. On Tuesday night my rotty attacked my neighbor's Bichon. Both dogs were running free. Never a good idea. She looooves people, hates strange dogs. (Kinda the opposite of me) The vet bill, which I paid, was $1,481.

But you rock!!!!!

lol wow thats a hefty bill..dogs will be dogs

Humane society in Connecticut the President was "let go" after allegations that he misappropriated funds.
In addition, the same president was very involved in the prevention of a condo development adjacent to their property, rumor has it because he was burying animals there with no one's knowledge

wow could you imagine..burying animal out of the back of your animal shelter..dont they burn them usually after they put them down..

So im out with the family today doing some shopping with the wife for our new place and we decide(well she did)to stop off and mabey adopt a new dog(we have 2 now)

we find a nice american bulldog and start the paper work,and this couple come in with this huge Hungarian Rottweiler and a Yorkie..

they tell the ppl they have to donate the dogs becos there downsizing and cannot have the pets anymore..they take the yorkie and start the paper work..as We are about to finish i hear the lady tell the couple they can't take the rottie but if you give us 13$we will put him to sleep..(they have had the rottie 3 years..he is 3 years old)she stares at the lady for a couple seconds tearing up and says i have to go talk to my husband outside..several minutes later she comes in all chocked up and says ok do it :eek: so i quietly ask the lady im working with"are they gonna euthanize that rottie today?..she says yes :eek:

i was like wtf man..hell no,im not gonna let them murder this beautiful dog like it just so much garbage..so i go over to the lady and say,sorry to have been eavesdropping on your convo but can i please have the dog..

so i put the dog in the back of the truck drove his ass to the clinic got him a checkup and he is sitting right here next to me chillin on the floor watching a shitty movie with me..

when we first got home i put about 1 and a half lbs of venison in a bowl and i swear he killed it in 20 seconds flat..

this dog rocks :headbang: he is 3 years old weighs 122 lbs..only thing wrong with it was he had an infected toenail..doc gave him a shot and gave me some antibiotic and 122$ later i have a bad ass rottie!!

ill post up a pic of him tomm..is it wrong to feed him certain supplements? :D

shit, i dont have my camera here but he looks identical to this HR
Thats awesome bro i lost my second one this year. and after seeing that picture i.m now sitting here crying like a baby. good luck they are awesome dogs.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity