over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

humane soceity are F'ed up...

KPR

Banned
So im out with the family today doing some shopping with the wife for our new place and we decide(well she did)to stop off and mabey adopt a new dog(we have 2 now)

we find a nice american bulldog and start the paper work,and this couple come in with this huge Hungarian Rottweiler and a Yorkie..

they tell the ppl they have to donate the dogs becos there downsizing and cannot have the pets anymore..they take the yorkie and start the paper work..as We are about to finish i hear the lady tell the couple they can't take the rottie but if you give us 13$we will put him to sleep..(they have had the rottie 3 years..he is 3 years old)she stares at the lady for a couple seconds tearing up and says i have to go talk to my husband outside..several minutes later she comes in all chocked up and says ok do it :eek: so i quietly ask the lady im working with"are they gonna euthanize that rottie today?..she says yes :eek:

i was like wtf man..hell no,im not gonna let them murder this beautiful dog like it just so much garbage..so i go over to the lady and say,sorry to have been eavesdropping on your convo but can i please have the dog..

so i put the dog in the back of the truck drove his ass to the clinic got him a checkup and he is sitting right here next to me chillin on the floor watching a shitty movie with me..

when we first got home i put about 1 and a half lbs of venison in a bowl and i swear he killed it in 20 seconds flat..

this dog rocks :headbang: he is 3 years old weighs 122 lbs..only thing wrong with it was he had an infected toenail..doc gave him a shot and gave me some antibiotic and 122$ later i have a bad ass rottie!!

ill post up a pic of him tomm..is it wrong to feed him certain supplements? :D

shit, i dont have my camera here but he looks identical to this HR

Attachments

• doggie.bmp
    34.9 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
Great job saving that dog. I admire you.

yeah when we got him home and my female lab saw him it was kinda tense there for a moment..but when ashley(the rotties name) actually stood up straight and was serious,i was like damn thats a big badass dog..im very happy with the decision..my wife came around after a few hours,now she loves him,she even gave him a bath lol..

to hell with the humane society. what about the people that just get rid of their pets when it becomes inconvenient. how far do you have to down size to not have room for a yorkie? they moving into a shoe box!

Good for you KPR! Rotties are great dogs. I would have done the same (even though we don't have the room). I am such a soft touch for dogs. I manage vacant foreclosed properties and I have found dead pets whom the previous occupants abbandoned... Makes my blood boil. It's sad the amount of good dogs that are put down every day in the humane societies. Those places suck. I have a Black & Tan Coonhound we found on the street at 6 months old and starving and beat the fuck up. He was in bad shape but is a handsome and healthy boy now. We love him like a child

Good for you man! I freakin love animals and it warms my heart to hear a good story like that.

Also, not all of the Humane Societies have the same policies. The one hear in southern Arizona has a no kill policy. They only put them down when medically necessary.

Sucks that they don't all do that.

That's AWESOME KPR! That has to make you feel good bro!

I am 34 years old and have had a Rottie in my life almost every single day since the age of 6. They really are great dogs!

Glad he is in good hands now.

Here is Rocco, my current Rottie at 1 year old.

rocc1r.jpg

That's AWESOME KPR! That has to make you feel good bro!

I am 34 years old and have had a Rottie in my life almost every single day since the age of 6. They really are great dogs!

Glad he is in good hands now.

Here is Rocco, my current Rottie at 1 year old.

View attachment 41498

yeah he's awesome..i use to have a boxer names Rocco..

quick question..does your rottie fart alot? bcos Asley is blowing it the F**K up in here..wow!! and she is eating all my damn chicken breast :naughty:

btw the owners told me they paid 1500$ for the dog and 600$ to have shipped over here from Hungaria..i just noticed her left ear is tatooed with 4 nummbers..thats weird..the owners owned a business,they were driving a mom and pop plumbing truck..nice truck to..o well he is mine now :)

Last edited:
those are pretty dogs my Pitbull real nice dog is hard enough with the military they stereo type breeds of dogs based on media hype. So I am unable to live on post as a result of having her.

Alot of people have unauthorized dogs on post but I dont have that kind of luck they would find me or report me. I would get the wrong neighbor unfortuanately.

Instead I just live off post wherever I go. Nice dog really nice of you to take him in. We need more people to care about animals and stop buying them from pet shops and adopt ones that need a home. MM

Props for saving her.
Maybe she's getting ready to bulk up... next thing you know she'll want to watch your dvd's...LOL.

Props for saving her.
Maybe she's getting ready to bulk up... next thing you know she'll want to watch your dvd's...LOL.

LOL,come on man dont tempt me..nah i couldn't do that to him..well mabey 2.5 mg ed of dbol wouldn't hurt :lightbulb: nah!!!

actually i have heard of that causing depression in them and completely changing there personalities..

no dvd's for ashley..we can do it with playing fetch and eating all my damn food..this dog is a true garbage disposal..i had brocholi tonight as a part of my dinner,and he didnt even sniff it,just enhaled it..

yeah he's awesome..i use to have a boxer names Rocco..

quick question..does your rottie fart alot? bcos Asley is blowing it the F**K up in here..wow!! and she is eating all my damn chicken breast :naughty:

btw the owners told me they paid 1500$ for the dog and 600$ to have shipped over here from Hungaria..i just noticed her left ear is tatooed with 4 nummbers..thats weird..the owners owned a business,they were driving a mom and pop plumbing truck..nice truck to..o well he is mine now :)

Absolutely! LOL Every single Rottie I have ever had has had gas! Doesn't seem to matter what brand of food we try, still makes em all fart! Just a little help, for her sake and yours, only feed her high quality food it will keep her around a lot longer and avoiding table scraps will help a ton with the farting. :D

Yes, could be an import as most breeders here that I know will 'chip' their pups and not ear tag them.

Nice job, KPR! Very good of you!

It's the owner's fault, completely. Obviously, there are people like you out there willing to keep such a fine pet. These people just didn't do a damn thing to find someone. They lost a bit of their soul that day, when they showed such callousness at taking a loyal friend's life out of total disregard and laziness. Bastards. :mad:

You just made a big deposit in the Karmic bank, KPR!

what makes me sick are the people who ditch there current dogs just in time for the new xmas puppy. how these sick fucks can do this is beyond me. in the UK i think the breeders need there ass kicking because they dont give a shit where there dogs go as long as they pay the cash. its so sad.

im glad you rescued sounds like you have a great dog.

Coming from a dog lover and Doberman owner.....Thank you for saving a Dog.

Chip

Dude thats like winning the lottery. I would of been happy as hell to get a dog like that for free. I have an american bulldod and she is great! I thought I got a good deal when I got her for 100 dollars cause the owner was sick. Ha can't beat free though.

Good job saving the dog KPR. I got both of my dogs from people that didn't want them anymore, and both of these dogs are so nice and playful.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws