over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort and E2?

Ehren

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can Humanofort increase Estrogen? I don't think so, but thought I'd ask. My father's doc told him so. I'm thinking he's wrong.

My father is 73 and recently went to an HRT clinic to see if he has low test. Feeling bad/tired, can't sleep etc.

His results came back good for test. 600 test, 100 free T. But cortisol was out of whack and E2 was high. The doc said he's nearing adrenal exhaustion. He drinks a lot of coffee, but is retired otherwise, so, low stress.

I'm not into doctor bashing, but they basically gave him Vitamin D3 and sent him home. They've now added DHEA. For a guy with high E2, this seems wrong.

When we were talking, I told him about Humanofort after experiencing good things and seeing threads on helping with adrenal burnout. His doc told him Humanofort can increase estrogen.

I think he's getting screwed. Any thoughts?

Can Humanofort increase Estrogen? I don't think so, but thought I'd ask. My father's doc told him so. I'm thinking he's wrong.

My father is 73 and recently went to an HRT clinic to see if he has low test. Feeling bad/tired, can't sleep etc.

His results came back good for test. 600 test, 100 free T. But cortisol was out of whack and E2 was high. The doc said he's nearing adrenal exhaustion. He drinks a lot of coffee, but is retired otherwise, so, low stress.

I'm not into doctor bashing, but they basically gave him Vitamin D3 and sent him home. They've now added DHEA. For a guy with high E2, this seems wrong.

When we were talking, I told him about Humanofort after experiencing good things and seeing threads on helping with adrenal burnout. His doc told him Humanofort can increase estrogen.

I think he's getting screwed. Any thoughts?

The doc is totaly wrong, it will help regulate the estrogen levels, if is to high it will help to lower, if is to low it will help to bring it up to a normal or close as posible the a normal level. If the estrogen is in good range than it will stay in good range. The doc can contact Dr.Serrano, Dr.Serrano conducted 2 studies with the Humanofort and it shows that it halps to regulate only. And is other published studies showing that it halps to regulate only, Humanofort is not a prohormone or any hormone. Show this to the doc:

Humanofort is a natural oligopeptide extract naturally occurring growth factors(not growth hormones). Humanofort helps the body to bring balance to the body’s Hypothalamu-Pituitary-Andrenal Axis. This in turn helps the entire endocrine system to achive homeostasis and operate efficiently.
The endocrine system will than secrete hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restore the body to youthful vitality.

Humanofort can help you to benefit in so many ways. People taking Humanofort have reported the help the following :

Improved memory, mood and reduced physical and mental stress: Humanofort helps the body to produce hormones such as androgens and estrogens, which play an important part in normalizing the metabolism and improving many aspects of physical and mental health.

Accelerated healing: Humanofort healing by helping the body to normalizes many cellular processes. Humanofort contains essential amino and short amino acid chains known as oligopeptides. When peptides activate fibroblast growth factor receptors, those receptors accelerate healing and normalize many cellular processes.

*This statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any disease.

Emeric, you're a true Gentleman. Thank you, sir.

The doc is totaly wrong, it will help regulate the estrogen levels, if is to high it will help to lower, if is to low it will help to bring it up to a normal or close as posible the a normal level. If the estrogen is in good range than it will stay in good range. The doc can contact Dr.Serrano, Dr.Serrano conducted 2 studies with the Humanofort and it shows that it halps to regulate only. And is other published studies showing that it halps to regulate only, Humanofort is not a prohormone or any hormone. Show this to the doc:

Humanofort is a natural oligopeptide extract naturally occurring growth factors(not growth hormones). Humanofort helps the body to bring balance to the body’s Hypothalamu-Pituitary-Andrenal Axis. This in turn helps the entire endocrine system to achive homeostasis and operate efficiently.
The endocrine system will than secrete hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restore the body to youthful vitality.

Humanofort can help you to benefit in so many ways. People taking Humanofort have reported the help the following :

Improved memory, mood and reduced physical and mental stress: Humanofort helps the body to produce hormones such as androgens and estrogens, which play an important part in normalizing the metabolism and improving many aspects of physical and mental health.

Accelerated healing: Humanofort healing by helping the body to normalizes many cellular processes. Humanofort contains essential amino and short amino acid chains known as oligopeptides. When peptides activate fibroblast growth factor receptors, those receptors accelerate healing and normalize many cellular processes.

*This statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure, or prevent any disease.

I was taking 600mg Humanofort for about 45 days or so. I felt awesome, had really high sex drive and everything but my gyno flared up pretty bad when I stopped taking it. I also was experiencing mild bouts of vertigo after about a week of taking it and after I stopped taking it I still have mild bouts of vertigo for about a month or so after.

600! why were you taking so much...?

i thought 200mg was the dose and 400 if you are taking stimulates...

one thing i have noticed, my sleep has been the greatest. Not sure why?

Is there a period of time that your body is adjusting it self? because i just

started using this product .

I take it year round, I used to take 600 while on cycle but it was expensive, I lowered it to 400 and still had great results while on cycle and go to 300 while off. I agree with Emeric about all the benefits of it. God bless you .

I should mention that you are completely correct about sleeping like a baby when taking it, also increase energy , great recovery and just a well being feeling over all. Blessings, Minister.

Exercising hard, lots of stims, work and school.
Seems like a good combo for 600mg to me.

This isn't an exact science.
I've seen the suggested dosages change a few times also.....

I should mention that you are completely correct about sleeping like a baby when taking it, also increase energy , great recovery and just a well being feeling over all. Blessings, Minister.

Agreed! I'm loving thing stuff

I wonder if this stuff would help people with arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc

Cmon man, I LOVE humanofort but that is going a little too far. lol

Well check this out:

International Journal of Stem Cells Vol. 3, No. 1, 2010
ORIGINAL ARTICLE
Accepted for publication March 21, 2010
Correspondence to Michael V. Dodson
Department of Animal Sciences, Washington State University,
P.O. Box 646310, Pullman, WA 99164-6310, USA
Tel: +1-509-335-9644, Fax: +1-509-335-1082
E-mail: [email protected]
The Effect of Nutritional Supplements on
Muscle-Derived Stem Cells in vitro
Melinda E. Fernyhough1, Luke R. Bucci2, Jeff Feliciano2, Michael V. Dodson3
1The Hartz Mountain Corporation, Secaucus, NJ 07094, 2Schiff Nutrition International, Salt Lake City, UT 84104, 3Muscle Biology
Laboratory, Department of Animal Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164, USA
Postnatal muscle stem cells, recognized as myogenic satellite cells, were isolated from sheep skeletal muscle and used
in these experiments. Forty-one different metabolic compounds that are commonly found in commercially-available
oral supplements were exposed to primary muscle stem cell cultures, in an effort to ascertain whether any one compound
could alter satellite cell proliferation or differentiation (a first step towards elucidating the metabolomics or
nutrigenomics of these stem cells). These compounds included energetic moieties, amino acid analogs, fatty acids and
analogs including different forms of conjugated linoleic acid, minerals and mineral conjugates, insect hormones, caffeine,
plant extracts, and extracts from over-the-counter supplements, and were obtained by key manufacturers in a
form that would be commercially available. The compounds were sterilized and then exposed to myogenic satellite
cell cultures at different levels (ranging from toxic to physiologic) to ascertain if there would be an effect. The results
suggested that exposure of satellite cells to only a few compounds resulted in any measurable effect(s). Ten compounds
elicited increases in proliferation, and four compounds promoted increases in differentiation. These results suggest
avenues for the exploration of enhancing muscle stem cell activity of interest for muscle wasting disorders, sarcopenia
of aging and physical performance.

One of the compound from those few compounds was the Humanofort, this is a plus to the fact that we know that Humanofort helps to regulate the adrenal cortex out put also. So this indicates that Humanofort it may help the body for a much faster recuperatin mentally a phisically.

Well check this out:

International Journal of Stem Cells Vol. 3, No. 1, 2010
ORIGINAL ARTICLE
Accepted for publication March 21, 2010
Correspondence to Michael V. Dodson
Department of Animal Sciences, Washington State University,
P.O. Box 646310, Pullman, WA 99164-6310, USA
Tel: +1-509-335-9644, Fax: +1-509-335-1082
E-mail: [email protected]
The Effect of Nutritional Supplements on
Muscle-Derived Stem Cells in vitro
Melinda E. Fernyhough1, Luke R. Bucci2, Jeff Feliciano2, Michael V. Dodson3
1The Hartz Mountain Corporation, Secaucus, NJ 07094, 2Schiff Nutrition International, Salt Lake City, UT 84104, 3Muscle Biology
Laboratory, Department of Animal Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 99164, USA
Postnatal muscle stem cells, recognized as myogenic satellite cells, were isolated from sheep skeletal muscle and used
in these experiments. Forty-one different metabolic compounds that are commonly found in commercially-available
oral supplements were exposed to primary muscle stem cell cultures, in an effort to ascertain whether any one compound
could alter satellite cell proliferation or differentiation (a first step towards elucidating the metabolomics or
nutrigenomics of these stem cells). These compounds included energetic moieties, amino acid analogs, fatty acids and
analogs including different forms of conjugated linoleic acid, minerals and mineral conjugates, insect hormones, caffeine,
plant extracts, and extracts from over-the-counter supplements, and were obtained by key manufacturers in a
form that would be commercially available. The compounds were sterilized and then exposed to myogenic satellite
cell cultures at different levels (ranging from toxic to physiologic) to ascertain if there would be an effect. The results
suggested that exposure of satellite cells to only a few compounds resulted in any measurable effect(s). Ten compounds
elicited increases in proliferation, and four compounds promoted increases in differentiation. These results suggest
avenues for the exploration of enhancing muscle stem cell activity of interest for muscle wasting disorders, sarcopenia
of aging and physical performance.

One of the compound from those few compounds was the Humanofort, this is a plus to the fact that we know that Humanofort helps to regulate the adrenal cortex out put also. So this indicates that Humanofort it may help the body for a much faster recuperatin mentally a phisically.

We could do an experiment on my calves to test your claim out. A calf work out EOD using 600mg humanofort a day with a little added protein on top of my normal daily routine should do the trick. I will take pics and measurements for 45-60 days once a week. I will log my subjective info as well; such as fatigue, pain ect.

We could do an experiment on my calves to test your claim out. A calf work out EOD using 600mg humanofort a day with a little added protein on top of my normal daily routine should do the trick. I will take pics and measurements for 45-60 days once a week. I will log my subjective info as well; such as fatigue, pain ect.

Not a bad idea but I would use a different muscle group.
I'm pretty sure calves are gen engineered to withstand constant stress
anyway.

Last edited:
Not a bad idea but I would use a different muscle group.
I'm pretty sure calves are gen engineered to withstand constant stress
anyway.

Calves are like every other muscle, they get worn out and fatigued when worked at their limits. Walking doesn't really push them to their limits.

Calves are like every other muscle, they get worn out and fatigued when worked at their limits. Walking doesn't really push them to their limits.

And I disagree. I'm not going to highjack this and turn it into a calf
composition argument. Last statement.

Calf muscles are made up with mostly Type I slow twitch fibers.
Which are recruited threw aerobic, light weight high rep training
for extended periods. Type I fibers are fatigue resistant. Another words
suited for high endurance activities. Not saying calfs won't tire because
they also consist of a lower percentage of Type II. This is what I've
learned over the years anyway.

And I disagree. I'm not going to highjack this and turn it into a calf
composition argument. Last statement.

Calf muscles are made up with mostly Type I slow twitch fibers.
Which are recruited threw aerobic, light weight high rep training
for extended periods. Type I fibers are fatigue resistant. Another words
suited for high endurance activities. Not saying calfs won't tire because
they also consist of a lower percentage of Type II. This is what I've
learned over the years anyway.

No, I agree with you totally, but I'm not concerned with my daily walking ect, I was talking about beating my calves with heavy ass weight EOD to test Mr.Emeric Delczeg's claims.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131