over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort and Headaches

Kapeta

Newbies
Perhaps this has been addressed before and the mechanism behind this, but I failed to find anything via the search function.

On some mornings I will wake up with a low-grade headache after taking a larger than normal (3 caps) dosages of humanofort. When I knew I stimulated al ot that day, and was stressed out of my mind, I would take 5-6 capsules. I get an headache, but not ALL the time.

I should note, that I RARELY (maybe 1 every 2-3 months) get headaches.

Thoughts?

Thanks

Last edited:
Did you take all the caps at the same time?
Not to hijack but since we are on the subject are you supposed to break up the dosage throughout the day? I am going to be taking 600mg a day for PCT is protocol to take 2 or 3 times per day? Maybe 200mg every 8 hours or so?

600mg
take 200mg upon waking
200mg mid day
200mg before bed.

You have to spread it out.

just received mine, ive never used but im pretty pumped to give it a go gonna go with 200mg am and 200mg pm and see how this works. how long do you guys take it before you notice the better sense of well being?? and ill let you know if i get headaches too cuz i never get any either

Not to hijack but since we are on the subject are you supposed to break up the dosage throughout the day? I am going to be taking 600mg a day for PCT is protocol to take 2 or 3 times per day? Maybe 200mg every 8 hours or so?

That is how I take it and I never have any HA's since using it.

I take 600mg to 800mg at a time, a few times a day, and I never have a headache.

200mg AM and 200mg PM and I feel great....no headaches what so ever. :)

300-400mg daily and never get headaches from it...doing so for about 4 months now.

used

now for about 6 months, at various dosages, never had headaches. I think it actually made my migrains go away?

great stuff.

Perhaps this has been addressed before and the mechanism behind this, but I failed to find anything via the search function.

On some mornings I will wake up with a low-grade headache after taking a larger than normal (3 caps) dosages of humanofort. When I knew I stimulated al ot that day, and was stressed out of my mind, I would take 5-6 capsules. I get an headache, but not ALL the time.

I should note, that I RARELY (maybe 1 every 2-3 months) get headaches.

Thoughts?

Thanks

The hedache is not from the Humanofort, if would be from the Humanofort than you would have it every time after taking it.

By taking into account the ratio biological effect/ price and dose effect the best recommended dose is 3 capsules per day. For superior dose 4 to 6 capsules per day for the relative higher effect, still non-txic does.

Never had an issue. Been up to 800mgs/day.

I've only heard good things about Humanafort...Never any sides.

I got some humanofort and I really like it. Started recently and the stuff is well worth the money.

recently got humanofort myself...have my fingers crossed on the effects....takin capsule b4 bed and once gettin up.....am I wastin my time by not takin 3 a day?

recently got humanofort myself...have my fingers crossed on the effects....takin capsule b4 bed and once gettin up.....am I wastin my time by not takin 3 a day?

I wouldn't say you are wasting your money , but definitely the dose midday helps me out greatly, I take 600 mgs a day, morning, midday, before bed, no headaches here either, and I've been taking it for a year. Blessings. Minister.

For me, the night time dose of humanofort is the most important one.

No you don`t, baby boomers are taking it 2 times per day only with good results, I know you are not a baby boomer, it will still help you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws