over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort..Benefits 4 you?

Because the only way to become a pro bodybuilder on 70 mg of test a week is to combine it with Humanofort.

I did become pro naturally, I started using test after my first pro show and was more the 70mg. The 70mg was for cruising (8 weeks)

To better understand how the Humanofort works you need to get as much information on Growth Factors.

Growth Factors are nutritional building blocks that support the human biological system to build new healthy tissue. While hormones, vitamin D, and exercise are necessary, they are only part of the equation. Emerging Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge of cellular messaging and RNAi. These tiny clumps of amino acids called peptides are the key to anti aging. It turns out that the repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of these peptides, not the hormones. Thus growth factors, like BDNF, are the actual cellular structural architects.

As much as I've learned about studies and research, I've also figured out that basing my opinion off of 1 study is worthless. I've used the product before as well.

IMO, it's plugged as cure for "everything ever wrong in the body." In some threads its cortisol, in others it adrenal stress, in others its test levels. Wildly inconsistent reviews from users as well. Will I use it again, maybe? :confused:
I just think there are better things to plug on PM than this...and this is plugged wayyy too much.

Did you did a blood work before and after?

This is from Dr.Serrano:

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.
We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.
Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

I did become pro naturally, I started using test after my first pro show and was more the 70mg. The 70mg was for cruising (8 weeks)

To better understand how the Humanofort works you need to get as much information on Growth Factors.

Growth Factors are nutritional building blocks that support the human biological system to build new healthy tissue. While hormones, vitamin D, and exercise are necessary, they are only part of the equation. Emerging Medical Research has shown that the Growth Factors are actually in charge of cellular messaging and RNAi. These tiny clumps of amino acids called peptides are the key to anti aging. It turns out that the repair and replacement of a cell is under the direction of these peptides, not the hormones. Thus growth factors, like BDNF, are the actual cellular structural architects.

Emeric I just wonder if this product/growth factor is that PHENOMENAL of a product why its not been embraced my the supplement industry ?

Take curcumin for eg , plenty of clinical trials , double blind studies that it just works.

take ubiquinol another supp with lots of clinical trials and studies to prove its worth.

Now lets look how many companies are out there branding it undet their label and selling it. kaneka QH or lets say all sorts of cucumin forms companies market to sell curcumin in various forms and deliverance technologies ( phytosome for example) .

cos these two supplements ubiquinol and kaneka QH are heavy hitters and they work thats why companies sell them to capitalise on it.

Why is the supplement market NOT flooded with these chicken embryo growth factors ?

I have used it in the past to try it out and I am afraid to say I don't think i would put it in my arsenal of supplements. If i got money to burn O would rather use more of curcumin, double dose ubiqunol, buy more of aswaghandha, take more of krill oril etc.

Just my opinion as a user.

I love you and respect your work and everything you do for the community but I got to see more validated clinical studies and peer reviewed research papers, may be double blind clinical trials to convince myself of humanfort and its benefits before I depart with my £££££££££££ to purchase it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I used humanofort a few years ago and felt it improved my sleep and my energy levels were better. This stopped after discontinuing so I would be confident in saying it wasnt placebo.

If it was a cost effective supplement I would still be using it, if you guys think its expensive, id hate to see what you thought of it after getting it shipped to Australia

I tip my hat to Emeric at always answering questions on this supplement in a polite and courteous manner regardless of how people continually take jabs at him

I would use humanofort year round if it weren’t so expensive.

Iv been using humanafort for nearly a year after talking to Emeric. And it did what he said it would. I sleep better,recovery improves and my joints felt a lot better. Enough that I haven’t touched deca since I started it. and my free test nearly tripled after about three months which that in itself is remarkable. Try it guys. I got a local health food store in town I live near to carry it convincing them they would sell it. And it’s selling. Thanks Emeric!

As much as I've learned about studies and research, I've also figured out that basing my opinion off of 1 study is worthless. I've used the product before as well.

IMO, it's plugged as cure for "everything ever wrong in the body." In some threads its cortisol, in others it adrenal stress, in others its test levels. Wildly inconsistent reviews from users as well. Will I use it again, maybe? :confused:
I just think there are better things to plug on PM than this...and this is plugged wayyy too much.

Maybe this will make you understand better :

Humanofort are thought to act as “ligands” to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors.

A ligand that can bind to a receptor, alter the function of the receptor, and trigger a physiological response is called an agonist for that receptor.

An agonist is a chemical that binds to a receptor and activates the receptor to produce a biological response.

Maybe this will make you understand better :

Humanofort are thought to act as “ligands” to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors.

A ligand that can bind to a receptor, alter the function of the receptor, and trigger a physiological response is called an agonist for that receptor.

An agonist is a chemical that binds to a receptor and activates the receptor to produce a biological response.

Intracellular receptors, ligand-gated ion channels, G protein-coupled receptors, and receptor tyrosine kinases.

Receptors come in many types, but they can be divided into two categories: intracellular receptors, which are found inside of the cell (in the cytoplasm or nucleus), and cell surface receptors, which are found in the plasma membrane.

Intracellular receptors are receptor proteins found on the inside of the cell, typically in the cytoplasm or nucleus. In most cases, the ligands of intracellular receptors are small, hydrophobic (water-hating) molecules, since they must be able to cross the plasma membrane in order to reach their receptors. For example, the primary receptors for hydrophobic steroid hormones, such as the sex hormones estradiol (an estrogen) and testosterone, are intracellular.

This is from Dr.Serrano:

We used 23 human subjects in my office that were picked absolutely at random and blood was drawn from each individual under the same conditions, including fasting and in the morning. No diet changes or exercise changes were allowed during the trial period.
We tried to pick as many women as men so the data was not only one sided but we ended with 16 men and 7 women, two men didn’t follow up and two women did not follow up. The lab drew insulin levels, lipid panel which consist of HDL (good cholesterol), LDL (bad cholesterol), triglycerides and total cholesterol, also DHEAS, total and free testosterone and cortisol levels, all done in the AM.

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

This is an absolute incredible finding because mortality is related to insulin levels, the higher the levels the higher you chance of dying, and with this supplement you can cut that to half.
Just imagine something that can decrease a risk factor for cardiac disease besides cholesterol that can lower also the worst maker of all, high insulin levels.

Most of the patients also achieved a reduction in cortisol levels, the higher the starting level the greater the reduction in the AM cortisol levels. I will like to add that we used patients of all ages and in different setting and almost every single time cortisol responded to Humanofort in positive way. 28% patients who filled out a questionnaire noted they felt better and had an improvement in sleep quality.

How was this study funded?

This is from Dr.Serrano:

That reduction in insulin levels is no small thing. Very good to know.

Hope I dont offend here, much respect for Emeric and I dont think hes trying to pimp a sugar pill...

...BUT this supplement is just one those out there where some say they had great results and others say meh. So FOR ME it's just a bit pricey to drop the money on an decent amount to run for an extended period of time to evaluate.

I think if it were cheaper I (and a lot of others) would be more open to trying.

PLUS Phil Hernon was mean to me one time so there's that :(

Hope I dont offend here, much respect for Emeric and I dont think hes trying to pimp a sugar pill...

...BUT this supplement is just one those out there where some say they had great results and others say meh. So FOR ME it's just a bit pricey to drop the money on an decent amount to run for an extended period of time to evaluate.

I think if it were cheaper I (and a lot of others) would be more open to trying.

PLUS Phil Hernon was mean to me one time so there's that :(

It takes 5000 incubated eggs to make 1kg Humanofort.

I have to say that I really like this supplement. I do cycle it due to cost though. I notice I sleep better, worry less, and have better morning wood if I take it before bed. Supposed to help with adrenal fatigue which I like because I drink a lot of coffee. My folks take it also and love it and they are 72 yrs old. Lowering cortisol is very helpful. I do only take one pill pre-bed mainly due to the cost. I just got 3 bottles for 20% off at Total Nutrition Rx. Just don't think any other supplement can do what Humanofort does

I spent a good amount of money on humanofort a few years ago. Started at 200mg ed and worked up to 400mg ed. Ran it for a few months straight. Honestly, I didn’t notice anything from it, at all.

Emeric,

What does Performance Worldwides interest in Humanofort? Can you please tell us more about Mr Murray?

Emeric,

What does Performance Worldwides interest in Humanofort? Can you please tell us more about Mr Murray?

Not worldwide only USA and UK, the plan was to compete agents Cortislim, Cortislim was a skim, they get sued. The plan was to lunch a product called Humanolife, to reduce Cortisol. Originally Murry wanted a study on cortisol regulation only, however Dr.Serrano, Dr. Karl Uliis ( anti-aging expert) , Dr.Zakir(expert on Rhodiola Rosea) and Dr. Wright suggested to check for not just cortisol but for cholesterol , insulin, and testosterone levels also.

Murry and a investor from the USA get in fight over who will own 60% of the Humanolife, they owned me money for the raw material, they had 30 days term , they never paid me , so I canceled my contract. Is more to the story that I can`t disclose.

Not worldwide only USA and UK, the plan was to compete agents Cortislim, Cortislim was a skim, they get sued. The plan was to lunch a product called Humanolife, to reduce Cortisol. Originally Murry wanted a study on cortisol regulation only, however Dr.Serrano, Dr. Karl Uliis ( anti-aging expert) , Dr.Zakir(expert on Rhodiola Rosea) and Dr. Wright suggested to check for not just cortisol but for cholesterol , insulin, and testosterone levels also.

Murry and a investor from the USA get in fight over who will own 60% of the Humanolife, they owned me money for the raw material, they had 30 days term , they never paid me , so I canceled my contract. Is more to the story that I can`t disclose.

Johnathon Wright from Tahoma Clinic?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510