over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort..Benefits 4 you?

I haven't been provided with a phone number. It sure would be interesting to see a new research update for all of us to see.

Just my personal opinion... I didn't feel or see much from it... not really sure how others benefited from it but I used it for 3 +months at 4 caps/day with nothing. This is just my opinion

Just my personal opinion... I didn't feel or see much from it... not really sure how others benefited from it but I used it for 3 +months at 4 caps/day with nothing. This is just my opinion

You aren't the only one with those results.

Mark me down for another one that used it for several months, at upvto 6 caps a day, and noticed nothing.

Kudos for the marketing acumen, and the hit and run interest garnering posts.
Product wise............well..............

Did you did blood work before and after?

I am not surprised that you did not feel much, this is from Dr.Serrano:

This was an impressive study not only because the findings but the way the subjects response to the supplement. Most of them rated like feeling of feeling just “better”, actually 70% of the subjects stated the above and the other 30% didn’t “feel a thing” but the blood test were an incredible success.
The reason I stated the above is because it is the first time that I’ve see any supplement only change what was supposedly abnormal with the patient, for example subjects that had high cholesterol came down, but if normal nothing happen, and the most surprising of all if the insulin levels were high then the levels were lowered all the way down to normal and this happen in 100% of the patients that had high insulin levels with the worst level being 84.8,(0-20 mlU/ml is the range for normal levels) change to 13.5, without changing diets, or taking medications.

I don't know if Humanofort is effective or not but I don't understand why people expect to feel something when taking a supplement. For example, I don't feel squat taking Citrus Bergamot but my lipids are always better when I take it. Most supplements won't change the way you feel. It's about what is happening on the insides that should matter.

I don't know if Humanofort is effective or not but I don't understand why people expect to feel something when taking a supplement. For example, I don't feel squat taking Citrus Bergamot but my lipids are always better when I take it. Most supplements won't change the way you feel. It's about what is happening on the insides that should matter.

Up the dose until you feel it :D

But people want to feel their cholesterol getting better :eek::D Humanofort is a weird supplement in many ways as even if you go by bloodwork it's hard to gauge. By that I don't think it's really effective for 1 particular thing but perhaps helps a little with a selection of blood values but not enough to attribute to it's use alone. Meaning if cholesterol comes down by 10 total points and free test goes up by 5% how do you know what really caused that. Maybe I am wrong but I never got or noticed a lot from it. It could be worth using but as mentioned it's not exactly cheap.

The expensive supps (ubiquinol, citrus bergamot, krill oil) I use I pretty much know they are doing me good and it's fairly easy to gauge by blood work. Moreover they are all backed by numerous studies from many sources. The other things I use also have many studies to back them up and they are relatively cheap so I don't mind adding them in (vitamin d, taurine, zma etc). In the case of zma and see and feel a big difference taking it as well.

Emeric what would you expect to improve on bloodwork when using humanofort? I assume test levels, cholesterol, insulin and cortisol?

But people want to feel their cholesterol getting better :eek::D Humanofort is a weird supplement in many ways as even if you go by bloodwork it's hard to gauge. By that I don't think it's really effective for 1 particular thing but perhaps helps a little with a selection of blood values but not enough to attribute to it's use alone. Meaning if cholesterol comes down by 10 total points and free test goes up by 5% how do you know what really caused that. Maybe I am wrong but I never got or noticed a lot from it. It could be worth using but as mentioned it's not exactly cheap.

The expensive supps (ubiquinol, citrus bergamot, krill oil) I use I pretty much know they are doing me good and it's fairly easy to gauge by blood work. Moreover they are all backed by numerous studies from many sources. The other things I use also have many studies to back them up and they are relatively cheap so I don't mind adding them in (vitamin d, taurine, zma etc). In the case of zma and see and feel a big difference taking it as well.

Emeric what would you expect to improve on bloodwork when using humanofort? I assume test levels, cholesterol, insulin and cortisol?

All of the above, and many other benefits, on cellular and tissue levels also.

All of the above, and many other benefits, on cellular and tissue levels also.

I am going to give it another go. I know you believe in what you promote. I don't think the one I used last time is still available but I will find a good one. Anything that has shown to be effective in regards to improving cholesterol is worth trying for me. If it can improve other health/performance markers that's a bonus for me.

Significant modification of lipid metabolism in aged persons following the treatment with a nutritive supplement containing embryonary peptides--preliminary results.

Mihăescu G1, Olinescu R, Oancea F.

HUMANOFORT is a nutritive supplement extracted and purified from embryonated chicken eggs according to an original procedure under licence. Humanofort received the suitable consent from the Romanian Ministry of Health. The main components of Humanofort are two oligopeptides of 5,000 and 10,000 D molecular weight. 40 subjects aged 50-75 years (18 men and 22 women) consumed, daily, 4 caps of Humanofort for 60 days. The samples of blood from each subject were obtained before and after treatment. Therefore, each subject was his own control. In all subjects, after treatment, total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol decreased approximately 30% as compared with the initial values. In 80% of patients, an increase of HDL cholesterol and a decrease of the insulin level in blood were also observed. After treatment, the cardiac risk factors (Aethna 2000 Program), such as total cholesterol/HDL and Apolipoproteins B/A were shifted towards lower range. These long-lasting modifications have an adaptative-regulatory character and seem to be produced by the growth factors contained in Humanofort.

PMID: 16739873

I am going to give it another go. I know you believe in what you promote. I don't think the one I used last time is still available but I will find a good one. Anything that has shown to be effective in regards to improving cholesterol is worth trying for me. If it can improve other health/performance markers that's a bonus for me.

Check out Berberine if you haven´t already.

https://universityhealthnews.com/da...-tolerated-than-prescription-ezetimibe-zetia/

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/berberine-19-health-benefits-of-berberine-with-references/

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131