over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort..Benefits 4 you?

Benches

Registered
What do you feel you get from taking Humanofort? I just finished two bottles and ordered a few more from Hernons Pantry.

My sleep is much improved! I sleep and actually feel rested all day. This has been the major benefit that I see after just a month at 400mg/day

I know many guys here have been taking it religiously for a long time and some guys that are sort of new to it like I am. What do you feel it does for you?

I'm not sure if it can be attributed directly to humanofort, but my natural test level has risen 170 points. Blood work was done about 2 months after PCT, and compared to numbers taken before any hormone altering supplements were taken. I also sleep better. I have been taking it for over a year.

Thx for the info C , really hoping some of the long term users will chime in on what the product has done for them..There are threads on this out there but lacking specifics of what it is actually doing for them.

Most of us have probably read about the product :

Humanofort is a cutting-edge embryonic peptide matrix developed in Eastern Europe, designed to help the body increase testosterone production and decrease recovery time. Also contains naturally occurring IGF-1 and IGF-2 (insulin like growth factors 1 and 2) , FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), and CTGF (connective tissue growth factors). Clinical research in Romania proved that Humanofort increases normal testosterone production in men and women, leading to a 68% increase in libido, higher sperm count in men, delay of menopause in women, and slowing of the aging process in both genders. Humanofort normalizes important adrenal hormones called the 17-ketosteroid sulfates (17-KS-S) and the 17-hydroxycorticosteroids (17-OHCS). Age, illness, poor nutrition, and hard core training can cause the body's levels of 17-KS-S to decline. When these hormones are reduced, the body's ability to repair and rebuild muscle tissue is dramatically reduced. Researchers recorded a 68% increase in 17-KS-S levels in Humanofort-treated patients, allowing them to lose body fat and increase muscle mass.

* Reduces Oxidative Stress/Speeds Muscle Recovery
* Raises Testosterone
* Reduces Cortisol

When Humanofort was first introduced into the United States, people wondered how one product could cure such a variety of physical problems. The answer: Humanofort is a natural Protein peptide from the chicken egg embryo that stimulates the adrenal glands and normalizes the body's adrenal hormone output. The natural steroids that are secreted by the adrenal glands have been proven to cure illness and restore the body to youthful vitality.

Increase Sexual Function: Clinical research in Romania proved that Humanofort increases normal testosterone production in men and women, leading to a 68% increase in libido, higher sperm count in men, delay of menopause in women, and slowing of the aging process in both genders.

Revive Tired Muscles: Humanofort normalizes important adrenal hormones called the 17-ketosteroid sulfates (17-KS-S) and the 17-hydroxycorticosteroids (17-OHCS). Age, illness, poor nutrition, and hard core training can cause the body's levels of 17-KS-S to decline. When these hormones are reduced, the body's ability to repair and rebuild muscle tissue is dramatically reduced. Researchers recorded a 68% increase in 17-KS-S levels in Humanofort-treated patients, allowing them to lose body fat and increase muscle mass.

Regenerate Diseased Cells: Humanofort has antioxidant properties that reverse the effects of free radicals. When the body has reduced antioxidants, free radicals can cause degenerative diseases and mutation of cells, which can become cancerous. Clinical studies conducted on patients fifty years and older showed that the Humanofort-treated group showed a 72% increase in disease-fighting antioxidants.

Reduce Physical & Mental Stress: Humanofort helps the body to produce hormones such as androgens and estrogens, which play an important part in normalizing the metabolism and improving many aspects of physical and mental health.

Lower Triglycerides: Four Humanofort capsules a day stimulates the production of DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate), which norally begins to decline after age twenty. DHEA is a naturally occurring wonder steroid that is a precursor for the manufacture of many other homones in the body, fifty of which are from the adrenal glands. An increase of DHEA levels in the body is now proving effective in decreasing high triglyceride levels.

Burn Fat & Build Muscle: Humanofort helps the body to normalize leptin levels, helping to maintain optimal weight. Researchers have discovered that leptin, a natural Protein produced by fat, appears to play an important role in how the body manages its supply of fat. Many obese people have high levels of leptin, which decrease as a person loses weight. As the body's leptin supply decreases, hunger increases and the metabolism slows down, forcing the body to regain the lost weight. Humanofort increases leptin levels naturally.

Accelerate Healing: Humanofort promotes healing by normalizing many cellular processes. Humanofort contains essential amino acids and short amino acid chains known as oligopeptides. Studies conducted by researchers at the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Bucharest, Romania showed that Humanofort's peptides contained protective qualities as well as cell stimulating properties. When peptides activate fibroblast growth factor receptors, those receptors accelerate healing and normalize many cellular processes.

Slow the Aging Process: The "free radicals" theory of aging is now generally accepted as the primary cause of deterioration in the human body. Oxygen forms unstable molecular particles, known as free radicals, that attach to other molecules and damage healthy tissue. The body needs antioxidants to prevent or slow the breakdown of tissue by oxygen. Clinical studies conducted on patients aged fifty and over revealed that the Humanofort treated group showed a 72% increase in disease-fighting antioxidants.

Improve Sleep: Humanofort has bio-stimulating properties which allow the body to naturally increase adrenal gland output and normalize adrenal hormone production. These bio-stimulating properties have been shown to improve sleep, alleviate the symptoms of chronic fatigue, and stimulate intellectual activity.

Humanofort was honored by the European medical community in October 1998 at the 47th World Exhibition of Invention, Research & New Technology held in Brussels, Belgium. Humanofort received the prestigious Silver Award for new technology of a finished product in embryo treatment.

Significant modification of lipid metabolism in ag... [Rom J Intern Med. 2005] - PubMed result

"Abstract

HUMANOFORT is a nutritive supplement extracted and purified from embryonated chicken eggs according to an original procedure under licence. Humanofort received the suitable consent from the Romanian Ministry of Health. The main components of Humanofort are two oligopeptides of 5,000 and 10,000 D molecular weight. 40 subjects aged 50-75 years (18 men and 22 women) consumed, daily, 4 caps of Humanofort for 60 days. The samples of blood from each subject were obtained before and after treatment. Therefore, each subject was his own control. In all subjects, after treatment, total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol decreased approximately 30% as compared with the initial values. In 80% of patients, an increase of HDL cholesterol and a decrease of the insulin level in blood were also observed. After treatment, the cardiac risk factors (Aethna 2000 Program), such as total cholesterol/HDL and Apolipoproteins B/A were shifted towards lower range. These long-lasting modifications have an adaptative-regulatory character and seem to be produced by the growth factors contained in Humanofort."

Significant modification of lipid metabolism in ag... [Rom J Intern Med. 2005] - PubMed result

"Abstract

HUMANOFORT is a nutritive supplement extracted and purified from embryonated chicken eggs according to an original procedure under licence. Humanofort received the suitable consent from the Romanian Ministry of Health. The main components of Humanofort are two oligopeptides of 5,000 and 10,000 D molecular weight. 40 subjects aged 50-75 years (18 men and 22 women) consumed, daily, 4 caps of Humanofort for 60 days. The samples of blood from each subject were obtained before and after treatment. Therefore, each subject was his own control. In all subjects, after treatment, total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol decreased approximately 30% as compared with the initial values. In 80% of patients, an increase of HDL cholesterol and a decrease of the insulin level in blood were also observed. After treatment, the cardiac risk factors (Aethna 2000 Program), such as total cholesterol/HDL and Apolipoproteins B/A were shifted towards lower range. These long-lasting modifications have an adaptative-regulatory character and seem to be produced by the growth factors contained in Humanofort."

Also it helps satellite cell proliferation (activation)
International Journal of Stem Cells Vol.3,No.1,2010

Satellite cell
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
For the glial progenitor cells, see Satellite cell (glial).
Neuron: Satellite Cell
NeuroLex ID sao792373294
v • d • e

Satellite cells are small mononuclear progenitor cells with virtually no cytoplasm found in mature muscle. They are found sandwiched between the basement membrane and sarcolemma (cell membrane) of individual muscle fibres, and can be difficult to distinguish from the sub-sarcolemmal nuclei of the fibres. Satellite cells are able to differentiate and fuse to augment existing muscle fibres and to form new fibres. These cells represent the oldest known adult stem cell niche, and are involved in the normal growth of muscle, as well as regeneration following injury or disease.

In undamaged muscle, the majority of satellite cells are quiescent; they neither differentiate nor undergo cell division. In response to mechanical strain, satellite cells become activated. Activated satellite cells initially proliferate as skeletal myoblasts before undergoing myogenic differentiation.

Contents [hide]
1 Genetic markers of satellite cells
2 Function in muscular repair
3 Plasticity and therapeutic applications
4 Regulation
5 References
6 External links

[edit] Genetic markers of satellite cells
Satellite cells express a number of distinctive genetic markers. Current thinking is that all satellite cells express PAX7 and PAX3[1]

Activated satellite cells express myogenic transcription factors, such as Myf5 and MyoD. They also begin expressing muscle-specific filament proteins such as desmin as they differentiate.

The field of satellite cell biology suffers from the same technical difficulties as other stem cell fields. Studies rely almost exclusively on Flow cytometry and Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting (FACS) analysis, which gives no information about cell lineage or behaviour. As such, the satellite cell niche is relatively ill-defined and it is likely that it consists of multiple sub-populations.

[edit] Function in muscular repair
When muscle cells undergo injury, quiescent satellite cells are released from beneath the basement membrane. They become activated and re-enter the cell cycle. These dividing cells are known as the "transit amplifying pool" before undergoing myogenic differentiation to form new (post-mitotic) myotubes. There is also evidence suggesting that these cells are capable of fusing with existing myofibres to facilitate growth and repair.

The process of muscle regeneration involves considerable remodeling of extracellular matrix and, where extensive damage occurs, is incomplete. Fibroblasts within the muscle deposit scar tissue, which can impair muscle function, and is a significant part of the pathology of muscular dystrophies.

Satellite cells proliferate following muscle trauma (Seale, et al., 2003) and form new myofibres through a process similar to foetal muscle development (Parker, et al., 2003). After several cell divisions, the satellite cells begin to fuse with the damaged myotubes and undergo further differentiations and maturation, with peripheral nuclei as in hallmark (Parker, et al., 2003). One of the first roles described for IGF-1 was its involvement in the proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells. In addition, IGF-1 expression in skeletal muscle extends the capacity to activate satellite cell proliferation (Charkravarthy, et al., 2000), increasing and prolonging the beneficaleffects to the ageing muscle.

Reviews in: Mourkioti and Rosenthal (2005), Trends in Immunology, Vol 26, No. 10

Hawke and Farry (2001), Journal of Applied Physiology, Vol 19, Page 534-551

question for you emeric

any possibility for buying bulk powder of this stuff? I hate swallowing more capsules than I already have to (multi, AI, vit C, fish oil, the list goes on and on of 'necessary' supps).

just curious

any possibility for buying bulk powder of this stuff? I hate swallowing more capsules than I already have to (multi, AI, vit C, fish oil, the list goes on and on of 'necessary' supps).

just curious

Not at this time, sorry.

best place to find humanofort? Have over looked this supplement for years.

Looking at this for overall health, and something else to boost heart health. CoQ10 perhaps?

on the original topic:

when I took it I felt (and was) more talkative, had better erections, got sexdreams a little bit more often (which are extremely rare for me). Also felt more "zoned in" in a way which I'm still to this day not sure if it was good or bad..
the downside was that it also increased anxiety for me & it genuinely felt like my recovery was worse on this stuff than off it.. In general I felt like my heart was very rarely in rest..
So I stopped it as the bad side did not weigh up the good..

tbh part of the anxiety could be not drinking enough water.. if it would do shit that would increase water intake beyond normal or w/e.. or maybe it wouldn't..

on the original topic:

when I took it I felt (and was) more talkative, had better erections, got sexdreams a little bit more often (which are extremely rare for me). Also felt more "zoned in" in a way which I'm still to this day not sure if it was good or bad..
the downside was that it also increased anxiety for me & it genuinely felt like my recovery was worse on this stuff than off it.. In general I felt like my heart was very rarely in rest..
So I stopped it as the bad side did not weigh up the good..

tbh part of the anxiety could be not drinking enough water.. if it would do shit that would increase water intake beyond normal or w/e.. or maybe it wouldn't..

You the first one reporting side effect, what was the other supplements that you used with the Humanofort.

Also it helps satellite cell proliferation (activation)
International Journal of Stem Cells Vol.3,No.1,2010

Satellite cell
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
For the glial progenitor cells, see Satellite cell (glial).
Neuron: Satellite Cell
NeuroLex ID sao792373294
v • d • e

Satellite cells are small mononuclear progenitor cells with virtually no cytoplasm found in mature muscle. They are found sandwiched between the basement membrane and sarcolemma (cell membrane) of individual muscle fibres, and can be difficult to distinguish from the sub-sarcolemmal nuclei of the fibres. Satellite cells are able to differentiate and fuse to augment existing muscle fibres and to form new fibres. These cells represent the oldest known adult stem cell niche, and are involved in the normal growth of muscle, as well as regeneration following injury or disease.

In undamaged muscle, the majority of satellite cells are quiescent; they neither differentiate nor undergo cell division. In response to mechanical strain, satellite cells become activated. Activated satellite cells initially proliferate as skeletal myoblasts before undergoing myogenic differentiation.

Contents [hide]
1 Genetic markers of satellite cells
2 Function in muscular repair
3 Plasticity and therapeutic applications
4 Regulation
5 References
6 External links

[edit] Genetic markers of satellite cells
Satellite cells express a number of distinctive genetic markers. Current thinking is that all satellite cells express PAX7 and PAX3[1]

Activated satellite cells express myogenic transcription factors, such as Myf5 and MyoD. They also begin expressing muscle-specific filament proteins such as desmin as they differentiate.

The field of satellite cell biology suffers from the same technical difficulties as other stem cell fields. Studies rely almost exclusively on Flow cytometry and Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting (FACS) analysis, which gives no information about cell lineage or behaviour. As such, the satellite cell niche is relatively ill-defined and it is likely that it consists of multiple sub-populations.

[edit] Function in muscular repair
When muscle cells undergo injury, quiescent satellite cells are released from beneath the basement membrane. They become activated and re-enter the cell cycle. These dividing cells are known as the "transit amplifying pool" before undergoing myogenic differentiation to form new (post-mitotic) myotubes. There is also evidence suggesting that these cells are capable of fusing with existing myofibres to facilitate growth and repair.

The process of muscle regeneration involves considerable remodeling of extracellular matrix and, where extensive damage occurs, is incomplete. Fibroblasts within the muscle deposit scar tissue, which can impair muscle function, and is a significant part of the pathology of muscular dystrophies.

Satellite cells proliferate following muscle trauma (Seale, et al., 2003) and form new myofibres through a process similar to foetal muscle development (Parker, et al., 2003). After several cell divisions, the satellite cells begin to fuse with the damaged myotubes and undergo further differentiations and maturation, with peripheral nuclei as in hallmark (Parker, et al., 2003). One of the first roles described for IGF-1 was its involvement in the proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells. In addition, IGF-1 expression in skeletal muscle extends the capacity to activate satellite cell proliferation (Charkravarthy, et al., 2000), increasing and prolonging the beneficaleffects to the ageing muscle.

Reviews in: Mourkioti and Rosenthal (2005), Trends in Immunology, Vol 26, No. 10

Hawke and Farry (2001), Journal of Applied Physiology, Vol 19, Page 534-551

Wouldnt go that far just yet unless you know of other studies. Pretty sure your quoting a study that showed it was like 10-4 and in that same study it also showed caffeine had the same effect. Both done invitro in a DMEM solution.

best place to find humanofort? Have over looked this supplement for years.

Looking at this for overall health, and something else to boost heart health. CoQ10 perhaps?

Emeric Delczeg has it. I been using it from him, so far so good.

Last edited:
Wouldnt go that far just yet unless you know of other studies. Pretty sure your quoting a study that showed it was like 10-4 and in that same study it also showed caffeine had the same effect. Both done invitro in a DMEM solution.

Hahaha you do know who you're 'talking' to, right? :rolleyes:

Hahaha you do know who you're 'talking' to, right? :rolleyes:

Not the slightest clue who im talking to on just about every thread. Just that the study bring referenced is a very long shot from making assumptions on satellite cell proliferation in humans . In fact that study showed caffeine and many other things had a similar effect but it was all just in vitro in dmem. It's quite possible that they know of another study though.

Not the slightest clue who im talking to on just about every thread. Just that the study bring referenced is a very long shot from making assumptions on satellite cell proliferation in humans . In fact that study showed caffeine and many other things had a similar effect but it was all just in vitro in dmem. It's quite possible that they know of another study though.

Yes, there are other studies on Humans with metabolic syndromes, Young Rugby players, Cytostimulatories and cytoprotect!ves effects of peptides from chicken embryo on human fibroblasts, Oxidative stress on older people, Stimulating and protective effects of peptides from chicken embryo extract on probiotic bacteria.

Humanofort is not a drug it is a natural extract that naturally contains various natural growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), petide and amino acids in a endogenous form. Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly help to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized and results in cellular regeneration. Humanofort would not cure or prevent any diseases.It helps and supports the body in whole body recovery. There are many other adaptogenic product, but non of them contains all growth factors and endogenous peptides.

Yes, there are other studies on Humans with metabolic syndromes, Young Rugby players, Cytostimulatories and cytoprotect!ves effects of peptides from chicken embryo on human fibroblasts, Oxidative stress on older people, Stimulating and protective effects of peptides from chicken embryo extract on probiotic bacteria.

Humanofort is not a drug it is a natural extract that naturally contains various natural growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), petide and amino acids in a endogenous form. Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly help to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized and results in cellular regeneration. Humanofort would not cure or prevent any diseases.It helps and supports the body in whole body recovery. There are many other adaptogenic product, but non of them contains all growth factors and endogenous peptides.

Humanofort is not a drug it is a natural extract that naturally contains various natural growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), petide and amino acids in a endogenous form. Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly help to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized and results in cellular regeneration. Humanofort would not cure or prevent any diseases.It helps and supports the body in whole body recovery. There are many other adaptogenic product, but non of them contains all growth factors and endogenous peptides.[/QUOTE]

Emeric, I am specifically talking about your comment regarding satellite cells and the study you refferenced and the one that is on their official website. I am going to assume that you have read the full study on pubmed. If so i really dont see how anyone could make the gigantic lead into assuming what was shown in muscle stem cells in a DMEM solution would carry over to actual humans?? I mean it also showed MANY other things to have a similar effect.

There are literally hundreds of thousands of things that show antineoplastic properties invitro but dont do a darn thing in real life so I cant think of a bigger leap/assumption to be made then what is being made from that one study as it strictly pertains to satellite cell proliferation in humans. That would even be IF ( which you cant currently based on oral meds at this time) targets specific cells to do that.

But like i said, this is about THIS specific paper and what you mentioned. IF there are other papers showing better info then thats a differnent story but theres no way anyone could make that statement from that one paper.

Im not saying it MIGHT not have other beneficial properties to a select group of people but just that from the comments im seeing on this thread and others it seems like some people are taking huge leaps

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear