over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

humanofort, best natural supplement.

minister

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
I have tried just about every natural supplement that claims to raise Gh levels , and IGF levels, and really nothing has ever really worked, that is until I started using humanofort, the stuff is incredible, this is the first product that actually does everything it claims, have been using it for about 4 months , and it has improved many areas of my life. Here is a list of health improvements I have experienced since using this product:
The best sleep I have ever had.
Tremendous recovery time.
Fat burning ability increased.
I can go on 5 hours of sleep and feel energetic all day.
No stress whatsoever.
Increased in strength.
Increased stamina.
An overwhelming well being feeling.
One thing I must say, when on cycle I found that doubling the dose is a must. I think everybody should try this product, however try it for a couple of months and you will notice the benefits. God bless you friends.

I agree. I like to stack it with Tribestan. Good advice from Emeric.

Humanofort, Tribestan, LBAs and Anabolic Diet.

I agree. I like to stack it with Tribestan. Good advice from Emeric.

Humanofort, Tribestan, LBAs and Anabolic Diet.

The FDA wants to ban the Tribestan , and we haven`t get in any cence October, the reason is that Tribestan has a pulished study, and it shows that increases sperm count. I konw that 90% of the tribulus on the market is useless and those are OK with FDA. Long as you have a product and it dozn`t work is OK with the FDA. The real tribulus extract is over $500 per kg. The one it has been in use on the market is from $60 to $120 per kg.

The FDA wants to ban the Tribestan , and we haven`t get in any cence October, the reason is that Tribestan has a pulished study, and it shows that increases sperm count. I konw that 90% of the tribulus on the market is useless and those are OK with FDA. Long as you have a product and it dozn`t work is OK with the FDA. The real tribulus extract is over $500 per kg. The one it has been in use on the market is from $60 to $120 per kg.

So Emeric, you won't be able to get it ever again? or the ban is not for sure?
God bless you friend.

That doesn't surprise me. They may try to find a way to bring it under their control and make it available only through a "doctor"? Greedy bastards!! :mad:

So Emeric, you won't be able to get it ever again? or the ban is not for sure?
God bless you friend.

Temporary only I hope, we did subminted some documents so will see what will be the FDA`s respond.

Humanofort is not Tribestan, bro

is the tribulus in humanfort in the remaining 'good' 10%? thats what i have heard at least

also what other brands contain the good kind?

Any tribulus that is extracted from the leves of the tribulus plent.

Humanofort is not Tribestan, bro

hey Kingpeon are you saying this to me? because I know that tribestan and humanofort are 2 different products, just like both. blessings friend.

is the tribulus in humanfort in the remaining 'good' 10%? thats what i have heard at least

also what other brands contain the good kind?

hey Kingpeon are you saying this to me? because I know that tribestan and humanofort are 2 different products, just like both. blessings friend.

No Minister, I believe he was referring to Stewie. :)

No way Minister, I'm telling Stewie Griffon Humanofort and tribulus, or more accurately Tribestan, are two completely different extracts. Sorry for the mix up.
:eek:

Any tribulus that is extracted from the leves of the tribulus plent.
Tribestan also is very fragile as far as exposure to atmosphere and is the reason for the blister packs, Emeric? Another reason why the raw extract powder is largely ineffective?

No way Minister, I'm telling Stewie Griffon Humanofort and tribulus, or more accurately Tribestan, are two completely different extracts. Sorry for the mix up.
:eek:

No problem brother, I wasn't upset or nothing , just wasn't sure if you were talking to me, I also love to stack tribestan with humanofort, also agree that there are very few tribulus extracts that are effective. Blessings to all. Minister.

im currently in pct, this sounds good, and i have gh in the fridge but wont touch it cuz im tired enough................where you guys getting this? cuz i've seen it made by labrada and fitness enterprise, same?

Last edited:
im currently in pct, this sounds good, and i have gh in the fridge but wont touch it cuz im tired enough................where you guys getting this? cuz i've seen it made by labrada and fitness enterprise, same?

Fitness enterprise is the one most of us on this board use. You can find it at **broken link removed**

k, maybe im dumb, how do you get in , i see no enter now even after reading disclaimer

k, maybe im dumb, how do you get in , i see no enter now even after reading disclaimer

No brother, you are not dumb, I had the same problem, what I did was I googled philhernospantry and the 2nd link it gives you says products , click on that one and you are in friend. God bless you.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws