over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort - Emeric or Phil???

Emeric, do you know someone HIV positive(or with AIDS) who's using Humanofort/Energix? results? Because i would like to use them but i'm planning to talk with some docs working with alcoholics/drug addicts and HIV/AIDS people to try to use these supps(they use BCAA with alcoholics and a lot of plants with junkies and HIV). Just to know you a lot of people heroin free but using methadone get a lot of cortisol issues and testosterone suppression, i think Humanofort could be a valid help.

Yes I know many HIV positives taking the Humanofort, because HIV is a very touchy subject I would prefer to discussed in private, you can PM me your tel# and I will glad to talk with you about the results.

Emeric

You still looking for distributors for Spain, Italy, Portugal,France, Greece, Germany, and England? Will there be no problem with the import because the Humanofort will be encapsulated in Hungary?

You still looking for distributors for Spain, Italy, Portugal,France, Greece, Germany, and England? Will there be no problem with the import because the Humanofort will be encapsulated in Hungary?

Yes, and the import is OK because Hungary is part of the European Union.

Who is the Hungarian distributor? If I can, I'd rather buy it locally than bother with shipping it half way around the globe.

Who is the Hungarian distributor? If I can, I'd rather buy it locally than bother with shipping it half way around the globe.

The name of the company is Humanoactive, contact name Endre Nagy, it will be available by April. You can PM me in Hungarian, is speak Hungarian also.

Canadian distributor

we have the approval to sell Humanofort in Canada, but has to be encapsulated in Canada, the name of the company that will do the encapsulating and have the right to sell it is Pro Circuit High Tech Nutrition, mention my name and you will get a discount. Just FYI........I cant sell it to Canada.......sorry guys.

we have the approval to sell Humanofort in Canada, but has to be encapsulated in Canada, the name of the company that will do the encapsulating and have the right to sell it is Pro Circuit High Tech Nutrition, mention my name and you will get a discount. Just FYI........I cant sell it to Canada.......sorry guys.

Well hopefully cost stays relatively the same compared to buying it and shipping. I'm excited for a canadian distributor because I was looking into buying my first batch soon!

The molecular weight of the growth factors in the Humanofort are smaller than 8000 daltons so your body will absobed wery quik no need of bioperine.

Emeric
the Dalton threshold for skin penetration for a molecule is 500 daltons.
a molecule with a molecular weight greater than 500 daltons will not penetrate the skin.
In your context, i.e. Humanofort is it being absorbed in the blood stream?

Emeric
a molecule with a molecular weight greater than 500 daltons will not penetrate the skin.

you take humanofort orally

Daultons

Emeric

Anything under 10,000 daultons can penetrate the skin.

Change

I can sell to Canada now.

Emeric

Depend if is a plant extract or natural collagen, placenta or embryo extract (placenta and embryo extract contains growth factors) plant is 500 , collagen, placenta and embryo extracts up to 10,000 daltons.

just wanted to thank emeric for taking the time to talk with me today. not only did he help me out with my dog but also with some of the dwge for my girlfriend who has a lot of digestive problems and bloating. just one of the most down to earth, extremely smart and genuine people ive ever come across. he really had so much to share and i just got to listen and soak up all the knowledge he had. you can tell he really cares about people and im thankful to have met him. thank u again for your generosity emeric.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131