over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort - Emeric or Phil???

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
Question, if one is taking 600mg of Humanofort how much is the body truly absorbing? Any thoughts if you took it with a supplement that supposedly helps in absorbing other supplements do you feel we could get better results with less MG's?

Just curious as this product can become pricey....

Also if you think it would help which product do you feel works the best for this use?

ive used humanofort in combo with energix and i loved it...1 cap morning and night of humanofort...dont try to replace it, ive tried other things listed in a thread on here a long time ago(search youll find it easily) and the results werent the same. my recovery took longer, my mood was horrible

Question, if one is taking 600mg of Humanofort how much is the body truly absorbing? Any thoughts if you took it with a supplement that supposedly helps in absorbing other supplements do you feel we could get better results with less MG's?

Also if you think it would help which product do you feel works the best for this use?

For natural bbs 300mg per day should be enough, for pro-hormone, endrogens and stimulant users 400mg per day. For non active people over 50 200mg per day. For non active people with extremely high stress 300mg to 400mg per day. For cronic depression 300mg to 600mg per day.

Better absorption? Are you thinking bioperine or grapefruit extract (grapefruit effect)? Curious what vehicle you're thinking of.

ive used humanofort in combo with energix and i loved it...1 cap morning and night of humanofort...dont try to replace it, ive tried other things listed in a thread on here a long time ago(search youll find it easily) and the results werent the same. my recovery took longer, my mood was horrible

On the days that I am not workingout I take only 200mg per day, some pro hockey players are taking only 200mg per day also, with good results.

Depend on the stress levels.

Emeric do you see any reason to add bioprene(sp) or any other supplement to it to aid in digesting or absorbing the humanofort in the body

yes J Diggs you hit it right on the head

Better absorption? Are you thinking bioperine or grapefruit extract (grapefruit effect)? Curious what vehicle you're thinking of.

The molecular weight of the growth factors in the Humanofort are smaller than 8000 daltons so your body will absobed wery quik no need of bioperine.

Thanks for your honesty

On the days that I am not workingout I take only 200mg per day, some pro hockey players are taking only 200mg per day also, with good results.

Depend on the stress levels.

Emeric- I really have to commend you on your honesty about dosage- you could tell people that "magic happens at 800mg" or something, but you keep it real for when to take more and when to take less.

Frankly, I would like to take as much Humanafort as I could rationalize (afford) up to 600mg a day, every day- but then that's the classic bodybuilder - you tell me to take 2, I'll take 6, right? LOL. Thanks again for not BSing us - Humanfort is one great supplement in a sea of a bunch of crap from the mainstream companies.

Eric

Phil is out of the Energix, I will make more probably in April, one of the extract that I use in the Energix is $40,000.00 per kg. Is coming from Bulgaria, the plant grows only once per year (in March only).

Are there a company who sell Humanofort/Energix in Europe (the real one)?
Emeric or Phil, do you sell H/E in Europe? Or are you planning to do it?

Are there a company who sell Humanofort/Energix in Europe (the real one)?
Emeric or Phil, do you sell H/E in Europe? Or are you planning to do it?

Which part of Europe?

Emeric,
Is there a bloodwork marker than can be used to gauge the effectiveness of the Humanofort over time, ...either directly or indirectly? I get my bloodwork done about twice a year and would add it if any exist.

...OJS

Emeric,
Is there a bloodwork marker than can be used to gauge the effectiveness of the Humanofort over time, ...either directly or indirectly? I get my bloodwork done about twice a year and would add it if any exist.

...OJS

Is no bloodwork marker, you can take a brake of 4 weeks from taking the Humanofort and have a full blood penal than go back on the Humanofort for 4 weeks and have a bloodwork agent and you will se the diference between before and after.

Emeric do you have a list of what is in the Energix? I can not find any information on it. Thanks

Emeric do you have a list of what is in the Energix? I can not find any information on it. Thanks

The active ingredinces are :

Phytic acid

Rhodiola Rosea

Creatine

Vitamin C

Caffeine

Royal Jelly

Olygopeptide

Galanthus Nivalis(Leucojum Aestivum)

Emeric, do you know someone HIV positive(or with AIDS) who's using Humanofort/Energix? results? Because i would like to use them but i'm planning to talk with some docs working with alcoholics/drug addicts and HIV/AIDS people to try to use these supps(they use BCAA with alcoholics and a lot of plants with junkies and HIV). Just to know you a lot of people heroin free but using methadone get a lot of cortisol issues and testosterone suppression, i think Humanofort could be a valid help.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws