over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort FGF-21

Pay attention on how much faster you will recover after workout.

I will sir.

Recovery isn't that bad on 250mg TE, 250mg EQ per week and 2iu HGH per day :)

I will sir.

Recovery isn't that bad on 250mg TE, 250mg EQ per week and 2iu HGH per day :)
Try for 8 week just taking the Humanofort and 10mg test per day, you have nothing to lose.

Rusty Jeffers is on the Humanofort protocol also, he will compete in the Masters Mr.O in August, this photo was taken last week,
345592413_1293875847879504_1890398517537546543_n.jpg

Vinny Galanti on the 10mg and Humanofort protocol also , Vinny will compete in the Masters Mr.O also, they both part of Team Humnaofort.

Try for 8 week just taking the Humanofort and 10mg test per day, you have nothing to lose.

I will do this after when I come down to TRT again.

This time I'll try 2-4 caps per day.

I recall the increased wellbeing and sleeping being signifiant last time.

Giving 6 pills a day a go for 1 month to see. Im just a few doses in so far. Couple of notes/questions. My HRV has climbed about 10% from usual.
Has there been reports of diarrhea and calming effects, almost sedating? I'm taking 3 before bed and 3 morning. Diet is consistent. I've had two moderate purges(which is not usual) and I'm too "relaxed" for the day, I guess is what I'm trying to say.
All other supps and schedule are the same. The only other difference in my routine is that I'm just coming off of a long layoff(injuries) so workout volume is ramping up.

Giving 6 pills a day a go for 1 month to see. Im just a few doses in so far. Couple of notes/questions. My HRV has climbed about 10% from usual.
Has there been reports of diarrhea and calming effects, almost sedating? I'm taking 3 before bed and 3 morning. Diet is consistent. I've had two moderate purges(which is not usual) and I'm too "relaxed" for the day, I guess is what I'm trying to say.
All other supps and schedule are the same. The only other difference in my routine is that I'm just coming off of a long layoff(injuries) so workout volume is ramping up.
You don`t need 6 capsule, only if you train 2 times day and dieting on low calories. Take 3 per day.

How many caps do I need?

2-3?
3 caps , 1 morning , 1 after workout and 1 evening. I don`t know how hard you trin, if you train hard as I do 4 capsules per day, I train 2 x day.

Highlighted key points:

• Fibroblast growth factor 21 (FGF21) impacts the health and function of organs and tissues.
  • FGF21 overexpression in animals leads to a longer lifespan.
  • Animals engineered to have higher levels of FGF21 had 5 to 10-fold higher levels compared to normal animals.
  • FGF21 overexpression extended average and maximal lifespan in male and female mice.
  • FGF21 overexpression showed a significant increase in lifespan compared to interventions like alpha-ketoglutarate and berberine supplementation.
  • FGF21 overexpression had a higher average lifespan compared to calorie restriction in both male and female mice.
  • Various interventions, such as fasting, low methionine diet, low protein diet, high-fat ketogenic diet, and exercise, can increase FGF21 levels in humans.
  • Obesity and aging are associated with higher levels of FGF21.
  • Centenarians' offspring have higher levels of circulating FGF21, suggesting its role as a pro-longevity hormone.
  • Centenarians' offspring have lower levels of fasting glucose and fasting insulin, similar to the pattern observed in FGF21 overexpressing mice.
  • Having high FGF21 levels along with lower glucose and insulin levels may be a pro-longevity strategy.

FGFs are in charge with heath and longevity, hormones are important also but the FGFs are in charge.

Where does the increase in well being come from?

3 caps , 1 morning , 1 after workout and 1 evening. I don`t know how hard you trin, if you train hard as I do 4 capsules per day, I train 2 x day.
Emeric, with humanofort Genesis-1 from Innovapharm, we maintain 3 capsules for normal conditions and 4 capsules for double training sessions and calorie deficit? The capsules are 150 mg each.

Emeric, with humanofort Genesis-1 from Innovapharm, we maintain 3 capsules for normal conditions and 4 capsules for double training sessions and calorie deficit? The capsules are 150 mg each.
You will need only 3 capsules per day with double workouts ,one morning , 1 after workout and 1 before bedtime, with 1 workout er day 1 morning and 1 evening.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear