over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort or Ostarine for PCT??

Ripped Mass

Registered
If you could only take one which would you choose?

At first I was leaning towards humanofort but the more I read about Ostarine the more I cannot think it might be better...besides if humanofort is supposed to help with homeostasis wouldn't that be a little counterproductive if you are taking nolva and or clomid or am I wrong here since those will be still altering the hormones in your body? Then maybe it would better serve to start the humanofort as soon as PCT ends...or am I way off here?

If you could only take one which would you choose?

At first I was leaning towards humanofort but the more I read about Ostarine the more I cannot think it might be better...besides if humanofort is supposed to help with homeostasis wouldn't that be a little counterproductive if you are taking nolva and or clomid or am I wrong here since those will be still altering the hormones in your body? Then maybe it would better serve to start the humanofort as soon as PCT ends...or am I way off here?

This depends on how bad you want to keep your gains... ostarine will help you keep your gains and even contiunue to make you grow... Check Max32 log, he is using it in his PCT....

This depends on how bad you want to keep your gains... ostarine will help you keep your gains and even contiunue to make you grow... Check Max32 log, he is using it in his PCT....
Yes I am trying to follow all the logs on all the boards! Just a little paranoid about possible HPTA supression at a 20-25mg. Every person who I have seen that has bloodwork either never had a baseline before a cycle to go off of or never did juice before or BOTH! Would be nice if someone had test levels checked before a 3 or 4 month cycle and then again after PCT with Ostarine. I cannot seem to find that in my searches.

Yes I am trying to follow all the logs on all the boards! Just a little paranoid about possible HPTA supression at a 20-25mg. Every person who I have seen that has bloodwork either never had a baseline before a cycle to go off of or never did juice before or BOTH! Would be nice if someone had test levels checked before a 3 or 4 month cycle and then again after PCT with Ostarine. I cannot seem to find that in my searches.

Ostarine helps boost your libido, subjects are reporting a higher sex drive while on... Osta-gain is the way to go its not going to suppress your HPTA... S4 will but ostarine will not......This is the reason we our not going to sell S4, its no good for PCT.. Ostarine on the other hand is perfect for while on cycle and off cycle.....

Ostarine helps boost your libido, subjects are reporting a higher sex drive while on... Osta-gain is the way to go its not going to suppress your HPTA... S4 will but ostarine will not......This is the reason we our not going to sell S4, its no good for PCT.. Ostarine on the other hand is perfect for while on cycle and off cycle.....

I second that brother, been using osta-gain for 3 weeks PCT and has helped greatly, and I'm also using humanofort, I think that combo is phenomenal, God bless you. Minister.

I second that brother, been using osta-gain for 3 weeks PCT and has helped greatly, and I'm also using humanofort, I think that combo is phenomenal, God bless you. Minister.

Im glad you are happy with our product Minister

Ostarine is suppressive

I have taken ostarine solo on 8 week cycle @25mg/d and i LOVED the lean keepable gains, tendon/joint pain diminishing effects, however it is definitely suppressive, as my test levels were super low after taking it (219!) and 2 weeks after (264)... I recently ran LGD followed by MK for another 8 weeker, while taking 4 pumps androgel on TRT for last 6 months, and my test level on the last week of the cycle was 94. (after being at mid 500s on 3 pumps 2 months prior) SARMS are suppressive. PCT afterwards, OTC would prob be sufficient if you dont have anything on hand, but for LGD that is way more suppressive (hence way better gains haha 12 lbs for me)

I have taken ostarine solo on 8 week cycle @25mg/d and i LOVED the lean keepable gains, tendon/joint pain diminishing effects, however it is definitely suppressive, as my test levels were super low after taking it (219!) and 2 weeks after (264)... I recently ran LGD followed by MK for another 8 weeker, while taking 4 pumps androgel on TRT for last 6 months, and my test level on the last week of the cycle was 94. (after being at mid 500s on 3 pumps 2 months prior) SARMS are suppressive. PCT afterwards, OTC would prob be sufficient if you dont have anything on hand, but for LGD that is way more suppressive (hence way better gains haha 12 lbs for me)

One of the so called SARMS experts say that ostarine at 10mg per day can be used during pct without suppressing test levels. Not sure if it's true.
I think mk677 would be very beneficial during pct to maintain gains and possibly make new ones.

One of the so called SARMS experts say that ostarine at 10mg per day can be used during pct without suppressing test levels. Not sure if it's true.
I think mk677 would be very beneficial during pct to maintain gains and possibly make new ones.

If you are referring to who I think you are I am laughing :D He would sell anything to anyone if it meant some commission. I can't multi quote but brolz is correct. I know a few guys who has experienced the exact same thing on ostarine only. Most of the studies show the same too,,, suppression and rises in estrogen.

It is a great drug but I would never recommend it for pct. Your suggestion of mk-677 would be perfect for pct (plus the actual cycle too). That guy mainly sold SARMS and pretty much wanted guys to be on them as long as possible. That's why he created the triple stack. If there were 8 major sarms sold he would have had the octuple stack :eek:

If you are referring to who I think you are I am laughing :D He would sell anything to anyone if it meant some commission. I can't multi quote but brolz is correct. I know a few guys who has experienced the exact same thing on ostarine only. Most of the studies show the same too,,, suppression and rises in estrogen.

It is a great drug but I would never recommend it for pct. Your suggestion of mk-677 would be perfect for pct (plus the actual cycle too). That guy mainly sold SARMS and pretty much wanted guys to be on them as long as possible. That's why he created the triple stack. If there were 8 major sarms sold he would have had the octuple stack :eek:

Haha that's true. Now, there actually are 6 or more SARMS. And yes, he'd put his own mother on LGD and let her grow a beard if it would make him a buck.
I just found out today SR-9009 is coming soon to my favorite peptide research companies; along with metformin and accutane. Plus, other fun things. :D

Haha that's true. Now, there actually are 6 or more SARMS. And yes, he'd put his own mother on LGD and let her grow a beard if it would make him a buck.
I just found out today SR-9009 is coming soon to my favorite peptide research companies; along with metformin and accutane. Plus, other fun things. :D

That is a great list and should sell fast. I would be interested in trying out the SR-9009.

When?? Wheeeennn???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When?? Wheeeennn???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My boss said we are getting them which usually means fairly quick. I'll have to ask him tomorrow if he has a date in mind.
I'd like to try SR-9009.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity