over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort review

thehazzle

Kilo Klub Member
I have humanabol which has 100mg humanofort and inositol too.

Been using it for just over a week after a pre contest diet with lots of stress, stims and was one moody dude from the diet and tren.

This week still on same diet but I'm so chilled and laid back I can't believe it. Anyone struggling with anger/aggression or just stressed out I'd def recommend. Sleeps been miles better too.

Humanobol is an amazing supplement. One of my favs :)

Also, wondering where it can be found at a reasonable price... Do you guys dose by instructions or monitor it yourselves?

Humanfort, the one supplement I won't go without!!!
It helps in so many ways, mood, sleep! Mood is the biggest thing that it helps with for me anyways!

Gonna have my first serving of Humanofort tonight. Got it in the mail today. Glad to see the good reviews:headbang:
Humanogrowth by Labrada.

Any other good supplements to take with it at night?

don;t wanna derail the thread, but does Humanofort have any negative side effects?

I have humanabol which has 100mg humanofort and inositol too.

Been using it for just over a week after a pre contest diet with lots of stress, stims and was one moody dude from the diet and tren.

This week still on same diet but I'm so chilled and laid back I can't believe it. Anyone struggling with anger/aggression or just stressed out I'd def recommend. Sleeps been miles better too.

I am very pleased you benefited so much from the Humanofort your experience is not unique, but is almost universal. In fact, most people who take Humanofort tell me it is the best natural health supplement. I`m just tremendously gratified and pleased to be able to help you and many other people to a better health and improved quality of life.

Proteic embryo extract... What exactly is in it that makes it so great for adrenals and such?

Just odd I've done a bit of reading myself and have only come across it on this board.

Proteic embryo extract... What exactly is in it that makes it so great for adrenals and such?

Just odd I've done a bit of reading myself and have only come across it on this board.

Humanofort is a pharmaceutically standardized and purified chicken embryo extract that contains various natural growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones), and amino acids in a endogenous form. These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight oligopeptides, (An oligopeptide consists of between 2 and 20 amino acids and includes dipeptides, tripeptides, tetrapeptides, pentapeptides, etc.) which are quickly and easily assimilated and transported into the body to their specific receptor sites.
This oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. This peptides are characterized as an adoptogenic on (i.e a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adoptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also these peptides helps to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly helps to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Humanfort, the one supplement I won't go without!!!
It helps in so many ways, mood, sleep! Mood is the biggest thing that it helps with for me anyways!

What's your dose? Currently doing 1 am 2pm trying to find a balance of cost/benefit

I am very pleased you benefited so much from the Humanofort your experience is not unique, but is almost universal. In fact, most people who take Humanofort tell me it is the best natural health supplement. I`m just tremendously gratified and pleased to be able to help you and many other people to a better health and improved quality of life.

If im completely honest I originally thought it was another snake oil product and I'm glad I tried it.

Anyone doubting the effects I'd at least give it a go. I'm surprised it's not more popular.

Emeric, what is the very minimum dosing protocol for a good effect? I'd like to run it year round but cost is an issue.

If im completely honest I originally thought it was another snake oil product and I'm glad I tried it.

Anyone doubting the effects I'd at least give it a go. I'm surprised it's not more popular.

Emeric, what is the very minimum dosing protocol for a good effect? I'd like to run it year round but cost is an issue.

200 mg per day, however lower doze will have some benefits also, but 200 mg minimum.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131