over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort review

What dose would you use to help with sleep and at what time would you take it?

I have no problem falling asleep but tend to wake up once to twice in the midle night.

Thanks

David

I wish Dusty Hanshaw would comment, since he's sponsored by iFORCE, but for nighttime Humanofort they have this, too:

True Nutrition - iForce Nutrition Lights Out

2 pills per night yields:

-200mg Humanofort
-1,000mg Mucuna Pruriens, standardized for 50% L-Dopa
-100mg 5-HTP

Mucuna Pruriens helps control prolactin, too.

The new LBAs I am producing with Emerics help will contain humanafort

I will be buying some from you when you have them. Any idea when they will be available to the public? Will you have coconut flavour? Although chocolate will do me... just love my coconut :D

Really?

I wish Dusty Hanshaw would comment, since he's sponsored by iFORCE, but for nighttime Humanofort they have this, too:

True Nutrition - iForce Nutrition Lights Out

2 pills per night yields:

-200mg Humanofort
-1,000mg Mucuna Pruriens, standardized for 50% L-Dopa
-100mg 5-HTP

Mucuna Pruriens helps control prolactin, too.

Where does it say this? I cant find it any place on the bottle.......

Where does it say this? I cant find it any place on the bottle.......

Label states 100 mgs Humanofort per cap

**broken link removed**

hey Phil, you taking advance orders on the new LBAs?

True Nutrition lists their labels oddly. I would link to a different website with a proper label, but it would be against board rules.

Either iFORCE product, Humanabol or LiGHts Out, has 100mg Humanofort per pill. It would actually be a really cool stack to run: Humanabol during the day, and LiGHts Out at night.

Last edited:
LBAs will have 20mg per serving.......humanofort

That sounds awesome!! Can't wait.

Can you take too much humanofort Phil?

I take 2 am & 2 pm total 400mgs. Then I use probably 10 servings of LBSs a day.

what is LBA? liquid beef protein? what website is/will sells it? soz for the ignorance.

These growth factors are made of clusters of low-molecular weight oligopeptides, (An oligopeptide consists of between 2 and 20 amino acids and includes dipeptides, tripeptides, tetrapeptides, pentapeptides, etc.)

Emeric,

I would be interested in discussing with you the addition of an herbal compound that has been shown to inhibit prolyl oligopeptidase, which is the enzyme responsible for breaking down oligopeptides/endopeptides. I think it might offer a synergistic benefit to the effects of these oligopeptides, although I'm surprised that these peptides survive the digestive process. Do you mind me asking about that? Hydrochloric acid is pretty famous for breaking down peptides of any sort, hence the need for injection of things like insulin. Your thoughts?

Emeric,

I would be interested in discussing with you the addition of an herbal compound that has been shown to inhibit prolyl oligopeptidase, which is the enzyme responsible for breaking down oligopeptides/endopeptides. I think it might offer a synergistic benefit to the effects of these oligopeptides, although I'm surprised that these peptides survive the digestive process. Do you mind me asking about that? Hydrochloric acid is pretty famous for breaking down peptides of any sort, hence the need for injection of things like insulin. Your thoughts?

Humanofort is very complex extract, I am not a biophysicist so I will tray my best. The conceptual validation, using scientific research and confirmation that nutrients are the key to genetic (genomic) signaling is now a foundational reality. Dietary intake is responsible for not only supplying the body’s cellular machinery with a fuel substrate but with the correct signaling information machinery to its own genomic core; to allow the variable genetic coding the ability to respond through transcription with up-regulation, down-regulation, inhibition and/or stimulation, establishing end-organ responses.
The amazing multi-signaling component of Humanofort wherein the natural growth factors are believed to manifest new and exciting signaling capacities. The ingredients in Humanofort are thought to act as “ligands” to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors. As a result of these actions we can reasonably propose that a complex cascade of reactions occurs creating healthy aging, genetic balance and disease prevention in the organism.
Further, in order to assure the biological activity of the product each batch is tested for the growth stimulating activity in a human fibroblast culture.
The Humanofort composition include embryo peptides, chemical assayed.
As I mentioned this oligopeptides pass intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. So is not necessary to add Hydrochloric but it wouldn`t hurt. I am very interested discussing any other idea you have, PM me your tel# and I will call you.

what is LBA? liquid beef protein? what website is/will sells it? soz for the ignorance.

True Protein used to sell it but Phil has bought the processing machine. So he will be selling it soon.

LBAs will have 20mg per serving.......humanofort

So, 20 mgs per tablespoon of LBA? From a strictly marketing aspect, is it really to your advantage to add Humanofort to LBA?

I know anyone with a brain will know how valuable Humanofort is, but is combining it with another stand alone product in an aqueous solution to anyone's benefit over buying it separately?

Well

So, 20 mgs per tablespoon of LBA? From a strictly marketing aspect, is it really to your advantage to add Humanofort to LBA?

I know anyone with a brain will know how valuable Humanofort is, but is combining it with another stand alone product in an aqueous solution to anyone's benefit over buying it separately?

I am unsure. I am not doing this as a business venture. I am doing it so some of us who love LBAs can keep using them. I only have time to produce a few hundred a month. I want it in there so that's the only reason I am doing it.

I am unsure. I am not doing this as a business venture. I am doing it so some of us who love LBAs can keep using them. I only have time to produce a few hundred a month. I want it in there so that's the only reason I am doing it.

Phil, do you have a ballpark price? Servings per container?

Another positive effect is I seem a lot more social. So I'd imagine it would help anyone with anxiety issues

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131