over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort/Tribestan experiment

Hi Emeric. Is 'Tribestanol' from ASN the same product as tribestan? (because I know they get their Humanofort from you, so I thought it might be the same with this product). Thanks again.

Yes. ASN is one of the companies that you can trust, all ASN product are high quality. I wish would be available in the USA.

speaking of Humanofort and trib....

Thinking of coming off 6 months androgel, been lifting and eating right for 8 years, 6' 210 lbs, a semi lean, had taken 2 months Ostarine (only mildly suppressive SARM) about a month before first blood work but symptoms were there for years prior,original pre trt total test was 219, then 264, went to GP w low libido and energy at 29 years old after 3 years of these issues, sexual problems really upsetting, finally up to 4 pumps (TT was 531 at 3 pumps) awaiting blood results , slight improvement in mood and energy, thinking of trying to taper off or cold turkey and quit trt take some OTC pct, natural test booster (Recycle,HCGenerate both seem to have researched and properly dosed ingredients) , and Humanofort (wish I tried this before trt as I've heard it's amazing and good for overtraining and adrenal fatigue which I feel may have been the cause of my low test). Questions for anyone who knows:
1) should I taper off or cold turkey? The 1.62 gel is mild and I haven't been on it very long. As above some OTC pct to help return to pathetic original levels maybe hopefully higher w the humanofort and a small break from training? Also should i begin humanofort prior to stopping trt or should i begin as soon as i stop?
2) should I try and continue receiving my insurance paid androgel, taking it for 2-4 days pre bloodwork and cycle it for like 2-3 weeks on at 5 pumps , 2-3weeks off to keep balls working?
3) any thoughts or experiences w humanofort? My buddy and a lot of people on these forums seem to put a lot of stock in it for every ailment, so if libido, well being, and stress hormones can be controlled, then maybe with a good natural test booster maybe I can get by w out relying on the gel at my young age?(29)

Thanks for the help

Thinking of coming off 6 months androgel, been lifting and eating right for 8 years, 6' 210 lbs, a semi lean, had taken 2 months Ostarine (only mildly suppressive SARM) about a month before first blood work but symptoms were there for years prior,original pre trt total test was 219, then 264, went to GP w low libido and energy at 29 years old after 3 years of these issues, sexual problems really upsetting, finally up to 4 pumps (TT was 531 at 3 pumps) awaiting blood results , slight improvement in mood and energy, thinking of trying to taper off or cold turkey and quit trt take some OTC pct, natural test booster (Recycle,HCGenerate both seem to have researched and properly dosed ingredients) , and Humanofort (wish I tried this before trt as I've heard it's amazing and good for overtraining and adrenal fatigue which I feel may have been the cause of my low test). Questions for anyone who knows:
1) should I taper off or cold turkey? The 1.62 gel is mild and I haven't been on it very long. As above some OTC pct to help return to pathetic original levels maybe hopefully higher w the humanofort and a small break from training? Also should i begin humanofort prior to stopping trt or should i begin as soon as i stop?
2) should I try and continue receiving my insurance paid androgel, taking it for 2-4 days pre bloodwork and cycle it for like 2-3 weeks on at 5 pumps , 2-3weeks off to keep balls working?
3) any thoughts or experiences w humanofort? My buddy and a lot of people on these forums seem to put a lot of stock in it for every ailment, so if libido, well being, and stress hormones can be controlled, then maybe with a good natural test booster maybe I can get by w out relying on the gel at my young age?(29)

Thanks for the help

Humanofort is reach in miRNA . Read this study to better understand.

BMC Physiology | Full text | Dynamically regulated miRNA-mRNA networks revealed by exercise

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws