over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort/Tribestan experiment

What dose is required for getting higher libido?

I can feel after my blast of Deca/Tren that my libido is low and I have a hard time keeping an erection. But now I´m cruising and think maybe Tribestan can be helpful here?

What dose is required for getting higher libido?

I can feel after my blast of Deca/Tren that my libido is low and I have a hard time keeping an erection. But now I´m cruising and think maybe Tribestan can be helpful here?

If you use the combo Humanofort and Tribestan , than take 1 Tribestan 3x day after meals and 1 Humanofort in the morning and 2 before bad. If you not taking Humanofort than 2 Tribestan 3 x day.

So...I'm a dummy and forgot to test for LH.
But, here is what I have:
Glucose from 94 to 87
Potassium 5.4, 4.9
Phosphorus 5.4, 5.1
LDH 364, 328
HDL 38, 46
Ratio 3.5, 3.0
Cortisol 17.8, 17.1
Free Test 17.9, 19.1

Extras on 2nd blood work:
igf-1 301(4ius)
estradiol 33.3
dhea 172
total test 561

Nothing crazy, but an improvement. I will continue to supplement with Humanofort and wait for LH results to decide whether or not to continue tribestan.

For those who need proof.

Attachments

• myresults2.pdf
    92.3 KB · Views: 2,264
Last edited:
What's the range for estrodial?

What dosages were you taking?

I am trying to find a way to get my natural test levels up so i can stop all the self prescribed TRT. I have been reading about the benefits of taking clomid ed in low dosages to help with this but am very interested in trib. But unfortunately most of the OTC supps dont actually work and trib doesnt have a great set of believers on the net either. Just looking to be the healthiest i can from here on out.

Tribestan isn't you're average tribulus. It will jack your test up to above normal levels if you're training hard. Add in some long jack 200:1 from these guys Tongkat Fitness - The Worlds Largest Supplier of Tongkat Ali and you'll be golden, trust me.

Would it help my libido if I got it a bit lower? Nothing(other than more test) seems to help. Prolactin and progesterone are in normal range as well. Any other ideas?

No, just kip taking the combo and add some more good fat in to your diet.

As a sidenote. The first blood work was 4 weeks post cycle and the second was 10.

Emeric already said it doesnt raise your natural test levels if you are within range.
Oh I know. It's not going to blast your system with test like a shot will but
it must have broadened my range. Eight weeks on two weeks off at two tabs every 8 hours and training balls to the wall did wonders for making new gains.

Oh I know. It's not going to blast your system with test like a shot will but
it must have broadened my range. Eight weeks on two weeks off at two tabs every 8 hours and training balls to the wall did wonders for making new gains.

It helps protein synthesis also.

It helps protein synthesis also.
Is it only by elevating to within normal test levels that this effect is realized? If once levels are as high as Tribestan will drive them to, does the protein synthesis increasing potential also taper off?

I've always felt gains came a bit easier using it than without, but something tells me it's not merely placebo effect. What's the deal, Emeric?

Is it only by elevating to within normal test levels that this effect is realized? If once levels are as high as Tribestan will drive them to, does the protein synthesis increasing potential also taper off?

I've always felt gains came a bit easier using it than without, but something tells me it's not merely placebo effect. What's the deal, Emeric?

Most of the bbs are focusing on the testosterone levels, Tribestan has many more beneficial benefits. You test levels drops by end of your trainigs, by taking the Tribesten it would not drop that musch.

Did you know this about Tribulus? the extract has to be from the leaves.

Tribulus Terrestris is a proven herbal remedy for depression, as Harmine, the main active ingredient of the plant, is a very effective mono-amine-oxidase-inhibitor (MAOI). Many antidepressants used in conventional medicine are MAOIs, which work by gradually increasing levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Research carried out in 2000 found that harmine may help to prevent brain cells from oxidative damage, thus Tribulus could be useful in treating a variety of brain disorders, particularly Parkinson’s disease. High dopamine levels in men are known to stimulate the pituitary gland to release lutenizing hormones, which leads to an increase in testosterone levels. As recent studies have suggested that older men may benefit from hormone replacement therapy, the herb may be of benefit in this area. High dopamine levels also lead to an increased production of growth hormone, in both men and women. Some research has suggested that Tribulus Terrestris can dilate the coronary arteries; this property of the herb may make it useful for patients with heart disease, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis.

So results are in, and unfortunately there was no change in luteinizing hormone. Still <.1
Conclusion, tribestan is ineffective at stimulating lh production while on hrt.
Although there may be other benefits and it may be effective when not on hrt, the purpose for this test was to see if it stimulated lh production.

I will immediately discontinue use of both tribestan and humanofort.
After another 4 weeks I will retest cortisol, blood sugar, and igf-1 to see how these levels are affected without humanofort.

Reactions: GG

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner