over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort/Tribestan experiment

So results are in, and unfortunately there was no change in luteinizing hormone. Still <.1
Conclusion, tribestan is ineffective at stimulating lh production while on hrt.
Although there may be other benefits and it may be effective when not on hrt, the purpose for this test was to see if it stimulated lh production.

I will immediately discontinue use of both tribestan and humanofort.
After another 4 weeks I will retest cortisol, blood sugar, and igf-1 to see how these levels are affected without humanofort.
How many tabs were you taking a day and were the doses spaced 7-8 hours apart around the clock?

1 tab of each every 8 hours.
You may just need to double the dose of Tribestan and then see what your results are.

Three tabs is minimum, six tabs is the upper limit before you start running into diuretic effect IIRC.

Emeric said 1 tab every 8 hours and check after 3 weeks. That is what I did. It had zero effect on LH. I doubt doubling it will have a magical effect. Already spent $900 researching this.

Last edited:
Reactions: GG
$350 on first bloodwork, $400 on second, $170 on supplements.

Although Tribestan didn't work for me in this instance, I do still believe there is something to the Humanofort. Research continues. But this will be to see if I make the same improvements without Humanofort.

I'd bet that Tribestan will work in your case, you just need more of it. Raising LH is it's forte, but you've gotta use enough and give it more time. I'm no expert, I just know Tribestan does what it 'claims' it does.

Well if anybody would like to cover the tribestan, i would gladly cover the bloodwork and continue the research.

Emeric said 1 tab every 8 hours and check after 3 weeks. That is what I did. It had zero effect on LH. I doubt doubling it will have a magical effect. Already spent $900 researching this.

Yes you check after 3 weeks and kip taking it up to 60 days than you check agent, in the studies shows that some of the man used in the studies had to take it for 90 day, so it depend on how sever is.

Here you can look up the studies, the extract used in this studies was the same extract is used to make the Tribestan.

SUMMARY AND SUGGESTION

Based on our study, we concluded that protodioscin treatment for 60 days at the dose of 3 x 2 tablets per day could create improvements in the quality and quantity of sperms, in sex drive, erection, ejaculation and orgasm qualities in treated males. Significantly, improvements in sex drive were experienced by 80% of males. A more detailed further study, however is warranted to determine the efficiency of protodioscin treatment on other forms of oilgozoospermia, and to determine in detail its effect on the male reproductive system.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

We wish to thank PT Teguhsindo Lestaritama for providing protodioscin (Libilov™) for this study.

REFERENCES

1. World Health Organization Guidelines on Diagnosis and Treatment of Infertility (1989).

2. Suoles, M.R. Prevention of Infertility. Fertil. Steril. 49:582-584 (1988).

3. El Badawi, M.A. Effects of Occupational Health Hazard on Reproductive Function. WHO, Geneva p. 8-127 (1987).

4. Barten, J., Moningka, B.W. The Male Factor Infertility in Suhadi, K. (ed) Spermatology, PANDI, Surabaya, p. 292-297 (1978).

5. Koesoemonegoro, S. The Male Factor in Couple's Infertility in Suhadi, K. (ed) Spermatology, PANDI, Surabaya, p. 192-210 (1978).

6. Arsyad, K.M. Infertility Diagnoses in 246 Infertile Couples. PIT PANDI VII, Palembang (1989).

7. Hudson, B., Baker, H.W., and deKretser, D.M. The Abnormal Semen Sample in Pepperel, Hudson, Wood Churchill and Livingstone (eds) Infertile Couples, p. 70-111, Edinburg (1980).

8. Adimoelja, A. The Male Infertility Therapy and Contraception. PIT PANDI VIII, Padang (1990).

9. Isidory, A. Update on Hormonal Control on Spermatogenesis: Central and Peripheral Factors. Workshop on the Treatment of Male Infertility and Male Reproductive Disorders, Jakarta (1991).

10. Moeloek, N., Adimoelja, A., Tonojo, T., and Pangkahila, W. Trials of Tribulus terrestris on oligozoospermia. National Congress of Indonesian Association of Andrologs Scientific Meeting VI, Manado (1994).
11. IIMS Therapeutic Focus. Vol. 2 (1994).

12. Viktorof, I.V., Kolayanov, A.L., Lilov, L., and Zlatanova, V. Clinical Investigation of Tribestan in Males with Sexual Function Disorders. MBI, Bulgaria (1981).

13. World Health Organization Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen and Sperm-Cervical Mucus Interaction 3rd ed. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (1992)

14. Hellinga, G. Clinical Andrology, William Heinemen Medical Book Ltd., London (1976).

15. Greenspan, F.S. Basic and Clinical Endocrinology 3rd ed. p. 407-442. Appleton & Lange, Northwalk (1991).
16. Pangkahila, W. Libilov increases men's sex drive. National Congress of Indonesian Association of Andrologs Scientific Meeting X, Denpasar (1993).

17. Kolodny, R.C., Masters, W.H., and Johnson, V.E. Textbook of Sexual Medicine. p. 1-27. Little Brown and Co., Boston (1979).

HMG?

Just curious Ridge, but have you already gone the HMG route to try to accomplish your goal?

Seems pricey for bloodwork, have you tried privatemdlabs?

This is a little off topic, but imagine how much more potent this tribestan would be with fulvic/humic acid!!:eek:

I'm actually taking the fulvic/humanofort/trib combo at the moment. I'm on emerics dosing schedule and these supps along with some healthy fats and raw eggs are keeping my balls full and plump. I'll do some bloods in 2-3 months, but just by the feel, things seem to be working very well indeed!

Last edited:
Hi Emeric. Is 'Tribestanol' from ASN the same product as tribestan? (because I know they get their Humanofort from you, so I thought it might be the same with this product). Thanks again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member