over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort/Tribestan experiment

Emeric I love the product would it be counterproductive with 2-3 ius of GH a day.

or other products raise Gh levels?

Ak

Emeric I love the product would it be counterproductive with 2-3 ius of GH a day.

or other products raise Gh levels?

Ak

No it would not, I have a medical group ( I privet label for them) specialized on older people using only the Humanofort on man and women with hormonal unbalance, no HGH.

Let me ask it another way. Will the Humanofort stop the the elevation of Ifg1 from 2-3ius of GH?

Ak

Let me ask it another way. Will the Humanofort stop the the elevation of Ifg1 from 2-3ius of GH?

Ak

I'm nobody here but I can help answer this question definitively.

I run Humanfort 600mg/day and 5iu gh ED my most recent IGF test that I took to test the potency of a new gh brand worked out to being about 100pts toward the IGF-1 for every iu of HGH (490). Exactly where it should be with a quality growth hormone. Humanofort did not interfere with this at all as per my blood work and humble opinion.

I'm nobody here but I can help answer this question definitively.

I run Humanfort 600mg/day and 5iu gh ED my most recent IGF test that I took to test the potency of a new gh brand worked out to being about 100pts toward the IGF-1 for every iu of HGH (490). Exactly where it should be with a quality growth hormone. Humanofort did not interfere with this at all as per my blood work and humble opinion.

Thank you, thats exactly what I was wondering.

Ak

My experiance with the two were very good. I was completely shut down from AAS and couldn't get my body to produce sperm. I went 18 months without any AAS (even stopped HRT), still no swimmers. Endo, urologist had no idea what to do.

I reached out to the Board and was told by Emeric to try Humanofort and Trib. with my HRT dose of Test. and I got my sperm count back to good levels within 4 months of doing so. I should add that I didn't do any sort of PCT after being on cycle for around 2 years without coming off. I had been on HRT for many years before that and I am still.

I now have two wonderful children thanks to Emerics help, so don't rule out the effectiveness of humanofort and Tribulis.

Reactions: GG
My experiance with the two were very good. I was completely shut down from AAS and couldn't get my body to produce sperm. I went 18 months without any AAS (even stopped HRT), still no swimmers. Endo, urologist had no idea what to do.

I reached out to the Board and was told by Emeric to try Humanofort and Trib. with my HRT dose of Test. and I got my sperm count back to good levels within 4 months of doing so. I should add that I didn't do any sort of PCT after being on cycle for around 2 years without coming off. I had been on HRT for many years before that and I am still.

I now have two wonderful children thanks to Emerics help, so don't rule out the effectiveness of humanofort and Tribulis.

This is exactly what I am looking for.

So do I. This is exactly what you are doing with ZERO blood blood work post use. You are adding and subtracting peptides and hormones and you speak of objectivity? Why not wait until blood work comes back instead of counting pimples and erections?

So touchy Phil. I am waiting until blood work comes back before I make draw any conclusions. I was simply saying what I have noticed so far(what most logs are). Everybody is not trying to fight you Phil.

What dosages were you taking?

I am trying to find a way to get my natural test levels up so i can stop all the self prescribed TRT. I have been reading about the benefits of taking clomid ed in low dosages to help with this but am very interested in trib. But unfortunately most of the OTC supps dont actually work and trib doesnt have a great set of believers on the net either. Just looking to be the healthiest i can from here on out.

Yes

So touchy Phil. I am waiting until blood work comes back before I make draw any conclusions. I was simply saying what I have noticed so far(what most logs are). Everybody is not trying to fight you Phil.

I understand this...........but its silly to make a judgement BEFORE blood work comes back......its irresponsible......sorry if that comes across as crass but its the truth.

Emeric-

I see you usually recommending taking your trib with TRT. But isnt that kinda redundant? The test is going to get your numbers up without the trib. So how do you know the trib is doing anything if you are taking it with TRT.

How is it without TRT?

Yes

What dosages were you taking?

I am trying to find a way to get my natural test levels up so i can stop all the self prescribed TRT. I have been reading about the benefits of taking clomid ed in low dosages to help with this but am very interested in trib. But unfortunately most of the OTC supps dont actually work and trib doesnt have a great set of believers on the net either. Just looking to be the healthiest i can from here on out.

And it is because Tribestan has the REAL tribulus in it and not the junk others sell.

And it is because Tribestan has the REAL tribulus in it and not the junk others sell.

Ok. That seems to be the most popular reply so there must be something to it. ALthough you dont read about Emerics trib much either. You know i hit you up about 3 weeks ago asking about you selling trib and i am still very interested Phil. Thanks for the reply.

Emeric-

I see you usually recommending taking your trib with TRT. But isnt that kinda redundant? The test is going to get your numbers up without the trib. So how do you know the trib is doing anything if you are taking it with TRT.

How is it without TRT?

What I am testing for is lh/fsh. My thought is, if trib can stimulate any production of lh/fsh than it is a very effective and necessary supplement. If it can do this I would imagine my HDL will get into a healthy range since starting hrt 4yrs ago. Along with keeping some swimmers in case I decide to have more children.

Last edited:
By the way Mr Hernon, I need more! will email you later this week.

Ak

Emeric-

How is it without TRT?

Tribestan is for sexual dis function and fertility problems. So it will increase you sex drive and sperm count.

Will it raise natural test levels or is it just for fertility?

And whats the recommended dosages?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner