over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort user.

I recently upped the dose to 500 mgs. a day from 300 mgs. and the first thing I noticed, within just a few days, was the quality of sleep improved dramatically!

Been using since '09 and the few times I've dabbled with the higher dosage, I always felt much better and seemed to recover from training so much easier.

Such a fantastic product!

Question for Emeric : had heart surgery 3 months ago and fully recoverd now . Would be ok to add humanofort to my little dose of trt ? Also what about 1-2 units of hgh . Thanks

I’ve added humanofort at 600mg/day, we’ll see how this goes.

Question for Emeric : had heart surgery 3 months ago and fully recoverd now . Would be ok to add humanofort to my little dose of trt ? Also what about 1-2 units of hgh . Thanks
see Emeric's '10 mgs.' thread

there's alot to read but, yes, he recommends to use the Humanofort along with the his TRT protocol in order to help keep the HPTA functioning as close to normal as possible, Activin and whatnot

I’ve added humanofort at 600mg/day, we’ll see how this goes.
What is your goal from this? I've looked at humanofort many times but never could bring myself to buy it. I take too damn many supplements as it is. But I'd be willing to give up something if humanofort is compelling enough.

What is your goal from this? I've looked at humanofort many times but never could bring myself to buy it. I take too damn many supplements as it is. But I'd be willing to give up something if humanofort is compelling enough.
Honestly just to see how I feel, since Emeric recommended it and I’m doing the low dose daily injects anyhow.

I’m sleeping like a baby and feel great, but no idea if it’s the humanofort or just taking care of myself.

Honestly just to see how I feel, since Emeric recommended it and I’m doing the low dose daily injects anyhow.

I’m sleeping like a baby and feel great, but no idea if it’s the humanofort or just taking care of myself.
Humanofort supports normal cell communications and signaling.

Cell communication plays a vital role in homeostasis. The chemical signals such as hormones, neurotransmitters or cytokines serve as molecules that aid in sending signals to the internal organs or tissues of the body. Intercellular communication among cells in a tissue helps the tissue to function as a unit.

The purpose of cell signaling is to respond and adapt to your internal and external environment. Since they help your body adjust, properly functioning cell-signaling pathways are essential to maintaining and promoting health. So when cell-signaling pathways work well, your body runs smoothly.

@emeric delczeg
I was curious if it benefit my wife, she's has an autoimmune disease and Ankylosing spondylitis ?

If you want more detail on all her autoimmune issues I can PM you, Ankylosing spondylitis is just one of her problems caused by an autoimmune disorder

I currently just started 300mg, I don't know if it's pure coincidence, but I've had Ulcerative Colitis 28 years, but at least the last 4 months no matter what I eat (every meal) it runs right through me, I had my follow up colonoscopy and doc says completely remission everything looks great, but I noticed after starting Humanofort the last 3 meals I have ate, I wasn't heading to the bathroom in the middle of my meal, the Humanofort is the only thing different, I know it's to soon to say for sure but I am going to be keeping track of this to see if it is truly helping.

I don't want to sound like one of those guys that use a product once and magically sees results, but this has been going on extremely regular for at least 4 months, so I know exactly when something changes, We went to dinner last night and I was amazed I wasn't running to the bathroom and breakfast this morning no bathroom either. I originally started Humanofort because I'm recovering from rotator cuff surgery.

Thanks

@emeric delczeg
I was curious if it benefit my wife, she's has an autoimmune disease and Ankylosing spondylitis ?

If you want more detail on all her autoimmune issues I can PM you, Ankylosing spondylitis is just one of her problems caused by an autoimmune disorder

I currently just started 300mg, I don't know if it's pure coincidence, but I've had Ulcerative Colitis 28 years, but at least the last 4 months no matter what I eat (every meal) it runs right through me, I had my follow up colonoscopy and doc says completely remission everything looks great, but I noticed after starting Humanofort the last 3 meals I have ate, I wasn't heading to the bathroom in the middle of my meal, the Humanofort is the only thing different, I know it's to soon to say for sure but I am going to be keeping track of this to see if it is truly helping.

I don't want to sound like one of those guys that use a product once and magically sees results, but this has been going on extremely regular for at least 4 months, so I know exactly when something changes, We went to dinner last night and I was amazed I wasn't running to the bathroom and breakfast this morning no bathroom either. I originally started Humanofort because I'm recovering from rotator cuff surgery.

Thanks
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it did help in that regard. The more you research exactly what this stuff is and what it's capable of doing to your body's various systems, the more you realize the far-reaching benefits it has to offer.

The late Phil Hernon was fond of referring to it as "oral stem cells", and when you think of it as such, it really sheds light on it's potential to elicit myriad health benefits

@emeric delczeg

Thanks
Humanofort is part of the MMB 750 product. In the pilot study conducted by Dr.Serrano was demonstrated that it helps people suffering with Ulcerative Colitis.
A RANDOMIZED, PILOT STUDY

JANUARY 16, 2017

RESEARCH AND PILOT STUDY CONDUCTED BY:

Dr. Eric Serrano MD Former Research Professor Ohio State University Medical School, Pickerington, Ohio

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION Any part or portion of the information in this report may be unpublished material. This report is restricted to its intended purpose and must be treated as confidential. Should any portion of this material be desired for publication, written authorization must be obtained from DELCZEG Inc.

RANDOMIZED PILOT STUDY

• STUDY PURPOSE
  • The purpose of this pilot study was to determine the effect of an all-natural dietary supplement product, MMB 750 ™, on digesting system, small intestine and colon support.
METHODS

Subjects were drawn from a diverse population in or near Pickerington, Ohio (USA). Twenty two participants were recruited for this 30 day pilot study. We had 22 patients with complains of abdominal pain, bloatedness, gas and three patients with diagnosed either Chron’s or Ulcerative colitis, and of the 22 patients, 17 patients had a positive response, including resolving the diarrhea, constipation or even the bloat and the abdominal pain. The five patients that failed didn’t finish the therapy.

Every patient was required to follow a diet depending in their condition and take one tablet twice a day of MMB 750 and at the end of four weeks the patient filled up a survey reporting symptoms, side effects and amount taken. The survey had a grading scale from 1 – 5, one meaning complete resolution, 5 no response at all.

2.1 FOLLOW-UP

Out of the 22 patients, 17 gave the supplement a rating between one and two.

Most the symptoms had resolved by the end of four weeks, and the largest response was when the patient complained of either diarrhea or constipation, which was resolved within two weeks.

2.2 CONCLUSIONS

The pilot investigation indicates MMB 750™ has significant potential to provide safe and effective nutritional support for Gastro intestinal management in subjects with complains of abdominal pain, bloatness, gas and either Chron’s or Ulcerative colitis.

The patients taking the MMB 750 did not experience any side effects, and asked for more samples.

I highly recommend this supplement for any patient that has any type of gastrointestinal complain.

Sincerely

Eric Serrano, MD

Humanofort is part of the MMB 750 product. In the pilot study conducted by Dr.Serrano was demonstrated that it helps people suffering with Ulcerative Colitis.
A RANDOMIZED, PILOT STUDY

JANUARY 16, 2017

RESEARCH AND PILOT STUDY CONDUCTED BY:

Dr. Eric Serrano MD Former Research Professor Ohio State University Medical School, Pickerington, Ohio

CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION Any part or portion of the information in this report may be unpublished material. This report is restricted to its intended purpose and must be treated as confidential. Should any portion of this material be desired for publication, written authorization must be obtained from DELCZEG Inc.

RANDOMIZED PILOT STUDY

• STUDY PURPOSE
  • The purpose of this pilot study was to determine the effect of an all-natural dietary supplement product, MMB 750 ™, on digesting system, small intestine and colon support.
METHODS

Subjects were drawn from a diverse population in or near Pickerington, Ohio (USA). Twenty two participants were recruited for this 30 day pilot study. We had 22 patients with complains of abdominal pain, bloatedness, gas and three patients with diagnosed either Chron’s or Ulcerative colitis, and of the 22 patients, 17 patients had a positive response, including resolving the diarrhea, constipation or even the bloat and the abdominal pain. The five patients that failed didn’t finish the therapy.

Every patient was required to follow a diet depending in their condition and take one tablet twice a day of MMB 750 and at the end of four weeks the patient filled up a survey reporting symptoms, side effects and amount taken. The survey had a grading scale from 1 – 5, one meaning complete resolution, 5 no response at all.

2.1 FOLLOW-UP

Out of the 22 patients, 17 gave the supplement a rating between one and two.

Most the symptoms had resolved by the end of four weeks, and the largest response was when the patient complained of either diarrhea or constipation, which was resolved within two weeks.

2.2 CONCLUSIONS

The pilot investigation indicates MMB 750™ has significant potential to provide safe and effective nutritional support for Gastro intestinal management in subjects with complains of abdominal pain, bloatness, gas and either Chron’s or Ulcerative colitis.

The patients taking the MMB 750 did not experience any side effects, and asked for more samples.

I highly recommend this supplement for any patient that has any type of gastrointestinal complain.

Sincerely

Eric Serrano, MD
So every time I have ate Ramen Noodles its straight to the toilet, I had a bowl a few hours ago and NO TOILET I feel great. Dinner last night was prime rib at our favorite restaurant, it gets me every time, I'm generally heading to the restroom mid dinner, no gut problems at all.

What about my wife what dose would you suggest ? Do women generally use a smaller dose.

So every time I have ate Ramen Noodles its straight to the toilet, I had a bowl a few hours ago and NO TOILET I feel great. Dinner last night was prime rib at our favorite restaurant, it gets me every time, I'm generally heading to the restroom mid dinner, no gut problems at all.

What about my wife what dose would you suggest ? Do women generally use a smaller dose.
100mg x 2 day for your wife. Still some haters here on PM.

@emeric delczeg

Thanks

Give it a shot, bro. My wife has an autoimmune disease, Lupus for years. Took Humanofort 300mg ED. 6 months down the road, she has reduced her meds by half. Blood panel was all good. Dr was surprised that the Lupus marker was silent. :)

Give it a shot, bro. My wife has an autoimmune disease, Lupus for years. Took Humanofort 300mg ED. 6 months down the road, she has reduced her meds by half. Blood panel was all good. Dr was surprised that the Lupus marker was silent. :)
Your wife may want to try the Hyperimmune Egg also, couldn't hurt

She will get started and see if there any improvements over the course of this year.

Thanks
I will look into it.

Thanks

The Hyperimmune Egg is totally different, is a good product, however it don`t have the same growth factors and peptides profile.

She will get started and see if there any improvements over the course of this year.

Thanks

I will look into it.

Thanks
Hyperimmune egg is an egg from a hen that has been vaccinated against certain infectious diseases. The Humanofort is extracted from chick embryo.
Hyperimmune egg contains Antibodies, the Humanofort naturally occurring all the natural catalog stem cell, bi endogenous pep-tides, growth factors and pluripotent Yamanaka factors. This catalog includes; IGF-1, IGF-2, FGF (fibroblast growth factors), NGF (nerve growth factors), EGF (epidermal growth factors), CTGF (connective tissue growth factors), Immunoglobulins, Immune-Regulating Anti-Inflammatory Cytokines, and TGF (Transforming Growth Factor Beta) Follistatin and Thymosin B4, is totally 2 difference products.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131