over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort user.

So a little update on my Humanofort use

Like I said before I could barely eat anything without running to the bathroom during or right after eating, I started Humanofort and after a few days I noticed I wasn't running to the bathroom every time I ate, I figured it was a coincidence but after using it longer I have noticed a significant difference in my digestive system, occasionally I get some upset stomach after eating but it has improved dramatically from how it was before.

The search for reviews may end in frustrating fashion. I have two bottles of HF sitting in my cabinet so I say this as someone who isn't bashing it but I'm not sure what to make of it. The daily dosing of TRT is great (my bloods are pretty consistent if I go to EOD though so I do that often) but I haven't seen any difference in bloodwork with HF. However...that doesn't mean it's not working. I think taurine is one of the best supplements on the planet and I don't necessarily see a change in bloodwork. I also don't feel anything from HF. So the million dollar question is, do I/we/you believe in the research enough to make it a part of your routine if you can't see anything in bloodwork (again, not bashing that is often the case), and you can't feel anything?

Ubiquinol is such a critical supplement (especially those of us on a statin) but really don't see a change in bloods or "feel it". I sort of put HF in that same category...for me. Dante had a quick mention of it and said he never really got much out of it and there are plenty of critical reviews. We all love emeric and he posts some great research but am I really getting all those effects from ingesting the HF supplement? I don't know.

So as someone that has purchased 10+ bottles in the last 5 years and took some just last night and loves and listens to Emeric and has faith in him my review is...I don't know. Take that for what you will.
You can`t compare Ubiquinol to Humanofort, is totally different, is not to replace hormones , in short it support normal cell communication, that why older people see so many improvement, for athletes don`t meter the age, it support very fast recovery. Try to train like I do at almost 70 with out Humanofort for 6 days, then try it with Humanofort.

Emeric, what effect does Humanofort have on lipids?
This a copy and past from the study : The administration of EP decreases significantly especially lipid components in all subjects. A significant greater effect observed in subjects without MS is a proof for the existence of metabolic pathways, which are certainly affected in severe evolution of MS. In our subjects with incipient MS, these pathways were still reversible, as being modified by the administration of EP. Therefore, the effects induced by EP should have a clinical interpretation. EP may act on lipid components by complex mechanisms, not yet identified. A first way might be the oxidative stress, present significantly in both aging (10) and MS (7), as statins exert a similar effect (8). As triglycerides are decreased in the blood (unsaturated fatty acids are components), the target for free radicals action should be restrained (11) and oxidative stress will decrease (5)

EP (embryonic peptides) MS (metabolic syndrome)

@emeric delczeg, So I am half way through my 2nd bottle and I am definitely impressed, we ate at one our favorite restaurant's tonight, it's a higher end steakhouse that uses a lot of butter and stuff on there filets, I can't remember within the last year eating there where it wasn't an instant gut ache, that's one of the reasons we haven't ate there for awhile, I actually enjoyed my meal tonight and my guts weren't killing me, I have to say this is one of those supplements that actually works, it has definitely helped me and improved my daily life. Thanks Emeric.

@emeric delczeg, So I am half way through my 2nd bottle and I am definitely impressed, we ate at one our favorite restaurant's tonight, it's a higher end steakhouse that uses a lot of butter and stuff on there filets, I can't remember within the last year eating there where it wasn't an instant gut ache, that's one of the reasons we haven't ate there for awhile, I actually enjoyed my meal tonight and my guts weren't killing me, I have to say this is one of those supplements that actually works, it has definitely helped me and improved my daily life. Thanks Emeric.
This is from the study : Stimulating and protective effects of peptides from chicken embryo extract on probiotic bacteria F. Oancea1 *, Gh. Mihăescu2 1- National Research and Development Institute for Chemistry and Petrochemistry - ICECHIM, Bucharest, Romania 2- SC Hipocrate 2002 Serv Srl, Bucharest, Romania.

Abstract: We evaluated the influence of peptides from chicken embryo extracts on probiotic bacteria. We separated from Humanofort, an extract from chicken embryos standardized in embryo peptides, two peptides fractions, one with a more significant anti-oxidant activity (F1) and other one which exert also a growth stimulation effect on probiotic bacteria (F2). The anti-oxidant peptides fraction protect probiotic bacterial strains from two genera, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium, against (nitro)oxidative stress induced by (micro)aerobic conditions. The peptides fraction which include growth factors stimulate the development of probiotic bacteria, especially under anaerobic conditions. We proposed two different physiological mechanisms involved into beneficial effects on human health of orally ingested chicken embryo / partially incubated hen eggs: a direct one, resulted from the intestinal absorption of peptides with anti-oxidant and growth factors activity, and an in-direct, mediated one, due to an enhanced postbiotic effect of probiotic microbiome.

Physiological mechanisms involved into beneficial effects on human health of orally ingested chicken embryo / partially incubated hen eggs: a direct one, resulted from the intestinal absorption of peptides with anti-oxidant and growth factors activity, and an in-direct, mediated one, due to an enhanced post-biotic effect of probiotic microbiome Peptide with growth factor activity could modulate also the local response of the gut epithelium and of the gut microbiome, including the production of gut peptides or absorption of metabolic byproducts of probiotic bacteria related to post-biotic effects (e.g. short fatty acids).

There were described several mechanisms involved into this beneficial effects on human health of orally ingested chicken embryo / partially incubated hen eggs. On the patent application related to Rellidep (9) the anti-depressant effect of Isolate A, which contain a large amount of a 30173 Da peptide, is claimed to be mediated by or associated with one of more glutamate receptors or by neurokinin 2 (NK2) receptors. The anti-stress effect of YTE, a preparation which contain oligo-peptides extracted from partially incubated hen eggs, was claimed to be related to normalization of the cortisol values (10, 11). Similar effects on normalization of steroidogenesis was found also for Humanofort, the chicken embryo extract standardized in embryo-peptides (12). Immunostimulant effects of embryonated eggs digested extracts were associated with a significantly enhanced spleen lymphocyte proliferation and interleukin 2 secretion (for lipophilic extracts), and elevated peritoneal macrophage phagocytosis and nitric oxide (NO) production activity (for water soluble extracts) (5). Humanofort active ingredients include peptides with cyto-stimulating and cyto-protective effects (13). Peptides with anti-oxidant effects were identified and purified from incubated fertilized hen eggs (14).

Guys remember...Buy 3 get Free Shipping on Emeric's Humanofort! Contact [email protected] for that Special!
Bump!

You will be seeing my order right after my show! (Next Sunday)
Cool shit...Best of luck my man!

Been tied up, running around this year...But come next month should be back to business as usual. Will hit you up B!

I need to try this again its been YEARS (for GI )

how does this product help/interact with renal system emeric?

Fibroblast growth factor and kidney disease: Updates for emerging novel therapeutics​

Neerja Trivedi 1, Devendra Kumar 2
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

The discovery of fibroblast growth factors (FGFs) and fibroblast growth factor receptors (FGFRs) provided a profound new insight into physiological and metabolic functions. FGF has a large family by having divergent structural elements and enable functional divergence and specification. FGF and FGFRs are highly expressed during kidney development. Signals from the ureteric bud regulate morphogenesis, nephrogenesis, and nephron progenitor survival. Thus, FGF signaling plays an important role in kidney progenitor cell aggregation at the sites of new nephron formation. This review will summarize the current knowledge about functions of FGF signaling in kidney development and their ability to promote regeneration in injured kidneys and its use as a biomarker and therapeutic target in kidney diseases. Further studies are essential to determine the predictive significance of the various FGF/FGFR deviations and to integrate them into clinical algorithms.

Fibroblast growth factor receptors and their ligands in the adult rat kidney​

B Cancilla 1, A Davies, J A Cauchi, G P Risbridger, J F Bertram
Affiliations expand
Free article

Abstract​

Background: Fibroblast growth factors (FGFs) are a family of at least 21 heparin-binding proteins involved in many biological processes, both during development and in the adult, including cell proliferation, differentiation, and angiogenesis. FGFs mediate their effects through high-affinity tyrosine kinase receptors (FGFRs), which are encoded by four genes. The aims of the present study were to localize FGFR-1 through FGFR-3 in the normal adult rat kidney and to determine which functional FGFR variants and FGFs were expressed.
Methods: Avidin-biotin-enhanced horseradish peroxidase immunohistochemistry was used on paraffin sections of rat kidney to localize FGFR-1 through FGFR-3, whereas reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction was used to examine expression of the receptor variants and also of FGF-1 through FGF-10 in cortex, outer medulla, and inner medulla.
Results: By immunohistochemistry, each receptor was localized to distinct and overlapping nephron segments, such that one or more FGFRs were localized to all nephron and collecting duct epithelia. FGFR-1 and FGFR-3 were localized to glomeruli, FGFR-3 to proximal tubules and FGFR-1 to thin limbs. FGFR-1 through FGFR-3 were localized to distal straight tubules, with FGFR-1 and FGFR-3 localized to distal convoluted tubules. FGFR-1 and FGFR-3 were localized to medullary collecting ducts. In addition, FGFR-1 was localized to the smooth muscle of renal arteries. All seven FGFR variants were expressed in the cortex and outer medulla, with fewer FGFRs in the inner medulla. FGF-1, FGF-2, FGF-7, FGF-8, and FGF-9 were expressed in the kidney, with FGF-10 expression found only in the cortex.
Conclusions: Mapping of these receptors is critical to the determination of the effects of FGF ligands in discrete regions of the kidney. The distributions of the FGFRs in the normal adult kidney and the restricted expression of FGF ligands suggest that specific FGFs have distinct and important roles in the maintenance of normal kidney structure and function.

@emeric delczeg, in the country where I live I have been able to buy Humano Growth from Labrada (4 capsules per serving).

I bought it because of a recommendation from people that it is one of the most important supplements, and even focused on geroscience that are having very interesting results.

1. I would like to know how you distribute the dosage of Labrada. 2 x 3 times a day for example?

2. I would also like to know if you have any data that humanofort intervenes in cardiac remodelling, hypertrophy of the left ventricle, tonicity or protection of the heart valves or if it has an influence on the more morphological or structural part of the heart.

3. Is humanofort a regulator of the rate of aging? How can it fit into the prevention and treatment of age-related diseases?

I have taken Humanofort years ago and really liked how I felt. Slept better, more energy, stronger in the gym, improved sense of well-being. I was curious on the actual studies so I searched some medical databases and below are links to actual peer-reviewed studies that I found that show Humanofort benefits:

This preliminary study showed a decrease in lipids:
Romanian Journal of Internal Medicine = Revue Roumaine de Medecine Interne, 01 Jan 2005, 43(1-2):133-139
PMID: 16739873

Metabolic syndrome and lipids improved study:
Metabolic_syndrome_improved_following_long-timeadministrationnutritivesupplementcontainingembryonarypeptides1 [PDF]. (2012). https://buyhumanofort.com/wp-conten...veSupplementContainingEmbryonaryPeptides1.pdf

Increase in Steroidogenesis in rats and rugby players:
Mihaescu, G., Olinescu, R. A. D. U., Constantinescu, V. A. L. I., Toader, M. A. R. I. A., & Grigorescu, A. L. E. X. A. N. D. R. A. (2006). Regulatory modifications of steroidogenesis following the administration of embryonary peptides. Romanian Journal of Biochemistry, 43, 37.

Hope that is helpful! There were a lot more but I am lazy.

I have taken Humanofort years ago and really liked how I felt. Slept better, more energy, stronger in the gym, improved sense of well-being. I was curious on the actual studies so I searched some medical databases and below are links to actual peer-reviewed studies that I found that show Humanofort benefits:

This preliminary study showed a decrease in lipids:
Romanian Journal of Internal Medicine = Revue Roumaine de Medecine Interne, 01 Jan 2005, 43(1-2):133-139
PMID: 16739873

Metabolic syndrome and lipids improved study:
Metabolic_syndrome_improved_following_long-timeadministrationnutritivesupplementcontainingembryonarypeptides1 [PDF]. (2012). https://buyhumanofort.com/wp-conten...veSupplementContainingEmbryonaryPeptides1.pdf

Increase in Steroidogenesis in rats and rugby players:
Mihaescu, G., Olinescu, R. A. D. U., Constantinescu, V. A. L. I., Toader, M. A. R. I. A., & Grigorescu, A. L. E. X. A. N. D. R. A. (2006). Regulatory modifications of steroidogenesis following the administration of embryonary peptides. Romanian Journal of Biochemistry, 43, 37.

Hope that is helpful! There were a lot more but I am lazy.

Dr Eric Serrano has conducted several official studies. He is one of the most recognised in our industry. I think Emeric knows him well.

In Ireland we have Dr Dean, he is now very well known in the industry, especially in Europe and the UK for being one of the first to merge functional medicine with bodybuilding.

I know Dr Dean has done some specific analysis, because of a trial he had the opportunity to do using the original version. Positive results.

By the way, @emeric delczeg I would like to know if the dose of labrada, having only 100mg of humanafor per serving (4 capsules), should I take 4 capsules x 3 times a day.

And I would also like to know if humanafort has any modulatory response by taking it pre and post training.

@emeric delczeg, in the country where I live I have been able to buy Humano Growth from Labrada (4 capsules per serving).

I bought it because of a recommendation from people that it is one of the most important supplements, and even focused on geroscience that are having very interesting results.

1. I would like to know how you distribute the dosage of Labrada. 2 x 3 times a day for example?

2. I would also like to know if you have any data that humanofort intervenes in cardiac remodelling, hypertrophy of the left ventricle, tonicity or protection of the heart valves or if it has an influence on the more morphological or structural part of the heart.

3. Is humanofort a regulator of the rate of aging? How can it fit into the prevention and treatment of age-related diseases?

Labrada has 25mg Humanofort per capsule and I think he is out of inventory. You will have take 8 to 12 Humanogorowth per day.

I can`t talk about diseases on a public forum. Humanofort is not a drug.

How Humanofort Works:

Humanofort oligopetides extract containing naturally occurring growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones). This oligopeptide passes intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. These peptides are characterized as an adaptogenic on (i.e. a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adaptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also, these peptides support to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly supports to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Labrada has 25mg Humanofort per capsule and I think he is out of inventory. You will have take 8 to 12 Humanogorowth per day.

I can`t talk about diseases on a public forum. Humanofort is not a drug.

How Humanofort Works:

Humanofort oligopetides extract containing naturally occurring growth factors (not to be confused with growth hormones). This oligopeptide passes intact through the gut into the blood stream, mainly by pinocytosis. These peptides are characterized as an adaptogenic on (i.e. a product that helps to modify the equilibrium of hormones secreted by the adrenal cortex). This adaptogenic activity is a consequence of fine-tuning exerted by the growth factors from the standardized oligopeptides extract on the adrenal cortex. Due its mechanism of action (regulation by the growth factors in a paracrine manner of adrenal cortex activity) the growth factors from the oligopeptides helps to modify the equilibrium of all the hormones secreted by the adrenal glands.

Also, these peptides support to stimulate the division of mature cells and significantly supports to decrease the mortality of older cells, and assist the body in normalizing numerous cellular processes by activating the fibroblast growth factor receptors. When this occurs, healing is accelerated and a variety of cellular processes are normalized/ stabilized.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.
@emeric delczeg It did not specify that they were pathologies, simply whether it affects these tissues. Can you PM?

@emeric delczeg It did not specify that they were pathologies, simply whether it affects these tissues. Can you PM?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws