over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort

buldog9

Registered
Can some one PM me where to find Fitness interprises' Humanofort or if some one still has some Labrda stock at a good price. I dont want to to step on any one's toe's but I just can afford the prices I'm finding from board members.

Last edited:
The best thing to do is google it and find the cheapest price. :)

I have googled it for about the last hour or so and Labrada is what almost every one was carrying. Of course its all been discontinued and everyone is out, hence the reason of how I worded the original post.

Yeah, this sucks ass. The days of under $20 Humanofort are over. Now we're left with Humanogrowth or shelling out $100 for a month supply of Fitness Enterprise. It's still worth it though.

Yeah, this sucks ass. The days of under $20 Humanofort are over. Now we're left with Humanogrowth or shelling out $100 for a month supply of Fitness Enterprise. It's still worth it though.

I get it for $23.95 (Fitness Enterprise) - PM me for link

nutraplanet.com has the lLabrada humanogrowth for $34.99 , I really love that product. Makes a difference, good recovery, helps me sleep better, and I notice a bit of fat burning benefit. I think in a couple of months we will be able to get it even cheaper, it's pretty new right now. Blessings to all.

I have googled it for about the last hour or so and Labrada is what almost every one was carrying. Of course its all been discontinued and everyone is out, hence the reason of how I worded the original post.

Don't understand...I googled it and found plenty of supplies.

Emeric

Emeric legally is the only one who has it at full strength..........he gives it to me to distribute.....if you want it cheaper PM Emeric and tell him and I will sell it cheaper, but it is up to him what I sell it at........he sets my prices.

Are you guys being serious? I know guys that have tried this product and did not tell any difference.

I am not trying to say it does not work, I just have not heard of any one obtaining results from humanfort.

Last edited:
Humanofort does work but if your taking it as a steroid replcment then your right you will not like it. Do your research, this is the real deal. It has helped me not only with BP but cholesterol etc....You can tell the change in energy, mood and if your a women you see all the same effects, I know many people who take it and will not come off

Context...

Are you guys being serious? I know guys that have tried this product and did not tell any difference.

I am not trying to say it does not work, I just have not heard of any one obtaining results from humanfort.

It all depends on your goals.

Really, spend some time on "search" and I think you will find ALOT of people who like it.

Emeric legally is the only one who has it at full strength..........he gives it to me to distribute.....if you want it cheaper PM Emeric and tell him and I will sell it cheaper, but it is up to him what I sell it at........he sets my prices.

Yea, I have used humanofort a couple of times, but while on cycle you really have to take 6 caps a day and at that price it can brake the bank, but it is definitely an excellent product. I'll PM EMERIC, to see what he can do for us, cause right now I'm using Labrada's at $29.99, way more affordable and pretty decent product. God bless you all.

Yes

Yea, I have used humanofort a couple of times, but while on cycle you really have to take 6 caps a day and at that price it can brake the bank, but it is definitely an excellent product. I'll PM EMERIC, to see what he can do for us, cause right now I'm using Labrada's at $29.99, way more affordable and pretty decent product. God bless you all.

But look at how much humanofort is in those caps.....25 mgs.............mine are 100mg.......your choice.

Well

This is not anadrol.......it is not going to make you bigger or stronger.........maybe research it a bit to find what it does.........I have not been sick in 10 years.

Ok

Emeric just called me.........PM me and if you are a member here, 29.95 plus $5 shipping............but you need to mention Emeric.

But look at how much humanofort is in those caps.....25 mgs.............mine are 100mg.......your choice.

labrada's are 100mg per cap.....

**broken link removed**

I have them in my store and have used them before, not sure which brand you're talking about.

You are confused

labrada's are 100mg per cap.....

**broken link removed**

I have them in my store and have used them before, not sure which brand you're talking about.

Labrada is out of Humanofort........what is on your shelf must have been there a LONG TIME......he only has humanogrow now, 25 mg per cap....ONLY Emeric has Humanofort at 100mg per cap........

Labrada is out of Humanofort........what is on your shelf must have been there a LONG TIME......he only has humanogrow now, 25 mg per cap....ONLY Emeric has Humanofort at 100mg per cap........

Interesting... I should probably save those bottles then... lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420