over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humanofort

My best wishes go out to you in this time of despair BigA. My thoughts are w/ you.

Humanofort is the ONE supp. I do not go w/o. Talked w/ emeric 3 1/2 years ago when I decided to go off hormones for good. Have been on humanofort ever since. Sadly, I bought a ton and almost out. Phil, what is the price for a case? Or I can pm if you prefer. I will be done w/ my current supply in feb. so time to stock back up.

Quick question. I am not getting my Humanofort from either of the "real" suppliers mentioned in this thread. What is all this about everyone else being fake?
I ask because I have been getting stuff from them for years and they have never steered me wrong in the past, so when they started selling Humanofort recently I was excited and have noticed small but noticeable differences.

So is this just normal 'mongering' or is it true that only 2 groups supply the real stuff and everyone else is fakery?

That's awesome to hear! My turn to give it a go.

Divorce or Humanofort?

Kidding aside, BigA, I wish you the best during this stressful period. I hope all works out favorably.

I've been on Humanofort for about 4 weeks thus far at 300mg non-w/o days and 400mg on w/o and honestly I don't feel a thing. Is there any chance there are non-responders and responders to a lesser degree like other substances out there. I'd hate to be taking a dose for naught if it isn't sufficient or if I won't respond to it. Any thoughts here?

Yessir

My best wishes go out to you in this time of despair BigA. My thoughts are w/ you.

Humanofort is the ONE supp. I do not go w/o. Talked w/ emeric 3 1/2 years ago when I decided to go off hormones for good. Have been on humanofort ever since. Sadly, I bought a ton and almost out. Phil, what is the price for a case? Or I can pm if you prefer. I will be done w/ my current supply in feb. so time to stock back up.

PM me TY

Real Humanofort

Emeric has real humanofort......he sells it to a few companies....other companies use only 25mg caps......only ours has 100mg caps....FITNESS ENTERPRISE on HERNONSPANTRY.COM

Said it before and will say it again, great stuff. My special lady friend is going to med school and was really beginning to wear out from the stress. Started her on Humanofort, 200mg/day and she took this last set of exams like they were nothing. Me I notice I get much better effects from the occasional stim based fat burner, almost as good as when I had virgin adrenals.

Stuff works plain and simple.

HUMANOFORT

I HAVE 12 BOTTLES LEFT THEM WE ARE OUT AGAIN UNTIL JAN 20........FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AS ALWAYS.......WE CAN ONLY GET SO MANY IN EACH MONTH....WE APOLOGIZE............

Divorce or Humanofort?

Kidding aside, BigA, I wish you the best during this stressful period. I hope all works out favorably.

I've been on Humanofort for about 4 weeks thus far at 300mg non-w/o days and 400mg on w/o and honestly I don't feel a thing. Is there any chance there are non-responders and responders to a lesser degree like other substances out there. I'd hate to be taking a dose for naught if it isn't sufficient or if I won't respond to it. Any thoughts here?

It takes about a month to start feeling it. You will certainly notice a difference if you take it for 4-6 months and then take a break.... How much coffee do you drink, how much stimulants? Im on adderrall, so I take 600mg/day... When I run out I miserable, and its not mental... I sleep much better with it...

It takes about a month to start feeling it. You will certainly notice a difference if you take it for 4-6 months and then take a break.... How much coffee do you drink, how much stimulants? Im on adderrall, so I take 600mg/day... When I run out I miserable, and its not mental... I sleep much better with it...

I have enough to do 600mg for 40 days or 400mg for 60 days (200mg pills from a different brand)

Would spreading it out be better?
My main goal is to get off of the stimulants. I stopped caffiene (mostly, down to 300mg or so a day), I still take some ephedrine and nicotine gum - My body really needs stims to function right now so even this is less than I was taking.

I have enough to do 600mg for 40 days or 400mg for 60 days (200mg pills from a different brand)

Would spreading it out be better?
My main goal is to get off of the stimulants. I stopped caffiene (mostly, down to 300mg or so a day), I still take some ephedrine and nicotine gum - My body really needs stims to function right now so even this is less than I was taking.

What time you get up in the morning? and what time are you working out?

What time you get up in the morning? and what time are you working out?

Well for the last 2 months I haven't been working out consistently due to an injury. I am starting back in the gym and just lost my job so basically my schedule has been a bit inconsitent. I always find I get energy naturally at night so I go to bed around 12-1 and get up around 9am. Workouts will be around 4-5pm. This is pretty close to what I was doing before except I was in bed by 12 and up by 8 when I was working.

Ahh, ok, thanks for the input sir. I'll be patient and continue my current regimen and reevaluate at that time.

There are two supps that I must have daily.

Fish oil and Humanofort. I do take others but these two are the most important to me.

Would something like this be good to add to a PCT and then continue after PCT?

Well for the last 2 months I haven't been working out consistently due to an injury. I am starting back in the gym and just lost my job so basically my schedule has been a bit inconsitent. I always find I get energy naturally at night so I go to bed around 12-1 and get up around 9am. Workouts will be around 4-5pm. This is pretty close to what I was doing before except I was in bed by 12 and up by 8 when I was working.

Take one 100mg 9AM, 100mg 3PM, 100mg after workingout and 100mg before bed time.

Would something like this be good to add to a PCT and then continue after PCT?

Yes, anything that would help to regulate the adrenal cortex output, is beneficial any time.

I HAVE 12 BOTTLES LEFT THEM WE ARE OUT AGAIN UNTIL JAN 20........FIRST COME FIRST SERVE AS ALWAYS.......WE CAN ONLY GET SO MANY IN EACH MONTH....WE APOLOGIZE............

Damn. Wish I would have saw this 2 days ago. Just put in an order for 3 bottles after seeing this post. I probably have 2 weeks worth left from previous order so a little wait isn't bad. This stuff is great. Yellow haze is damn good too bro.

SYG

Humanafort in 3 days

I have to bump this post not only because Humanafort is good, but because hernonspantry.com is awesome! I posted quote below late in day on Friday 12/17 PST. Then I ordered.

Monday the USPS delivered the Humanafort to me. East coast to west coast, so kudos to USPS to. That kind of customer service will make me re-order all the time.

Thanks Phil and your associates!

Humanafort is one of the OTC supps I can "feel"- very subtle, but you really realize when you run out. I get lazy and don't run it all the time but I'm putting in an order w/ Phil now as I am stressed too.. thanks for reminder.

I hope you get the divorce straightened out soon and then move on to “greener pastures” :)

Eric

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner