over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humapro

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
Anybody using this product as their protein source? I remember when it first came out Magnum experimented with it and like it. Was wondering if anyone still uses it. I think I'm going to experiment with it later this year after my competitions.

Ive used it for a full 2 yrs now. I havent touched whey in over 3yrs.
Im 5'8 234 at around 10% without even eating as strict as I should.

Humapro is the best sports nutrition product ever created and the only protein that is completely utilized by your body. It also has a nutrient partitioning agent that is insuligenic and makes it very hard to store fat.

Funny, I think pre contest would be the best time to use it.

I've been using as a protein source and like it. Both in between meals and as a addon to my meals.

sounds like an interesting protein source-is it sold by a sposor on here ? i been using prosource nytrowhey for years and i like it alot but this humapro seems like a great protein to add

we have all been growing off of beef, eggs, fish, and turkey for years. No need for a "protein for humans only"

i dont buy into it. just an amino acid supp with some bitter melon for insulin sensitivity

Ignorance is bliss. Clearly you haven't tried it either...

Incorrect. There is nothing out there like Humapro.

I've only heard positive things about it.

My lifting partners close friend (very very financially well off and who owns a bunch of supp shops, so he can get it very very cheap and money is no thing to him) said that it is unlike anything hes ever used. He takes it all day long and swears by the stuff.

I'd love to use it, but its expensive as hell!

It amazes me how "enlightened" bodybuilders still buy into these marketing fads. Waste of money. Get your whey isolate and your food sources and your gear..........thats all you need. Oh and train your ass off.

Ive used it for a full 2 yrs now. I havent touched whey in over 3yrs.
Im 5'8 234 at around 10% without even eating as strict as I should.

Humapro is the best sports nutrition product ever created and the only protein that is completely utilized by your body. It also has a nutrient partitioning agent that is insuligenic and makes it very hard to store fat.

Funny, I think pre contest would be the best time to use it.

Would you mind giving us an example of a typically day of eating for you, including the humapro usage?

Actually inception by chaotic labs is almost exactly the same. I prefer it as it's a better bang for the buck. I use it post workout immediately after my workout and before my meal. Seems to be working pretty well so far been using it for a few months now.

Actually inception by chaotic labs is almost exactly the same. I prefer it as it's a better bang for the buck. I use it post workout immediately after my workout and before my meal. Seems to be working pretty well so far been using it for a few months now.

Chaotic Labz has taken over Lafayette! (where I live) I've used a few of their products, their pretty good

LOL i will stick with great value's liquid egg whites ;) $$$$$ :lightbulb:

b-boy approved :lightbulb:

Yea I was thinking about replacing all my whey shakes with egg whites too. I figured two cups of egg white and a spoon of nesquik would taste pretty damn good!!! lol

GOD! I hate those egg whites. I like Crystal Farm egg whites so much better. Great Value egg whites are all cloudy and Crystal Farm egg whites are clear like real egg whites. I wonder what the difference is.

GOD! I hate those egg whites. I like Crystal Farm egg whites so much better. Great Value egg whites are all cloudy and Crystal Farm egg whites are clear like real egg whites. I wonder what the difference is.

I've got zero issues with Great Value...both are pasteurized, and contain the same protein values. There is really no difference in taste, from what I found...to each his own...but if all else is equal, and I can save and buy more, I'll buy more. ;)

LOL...what PISSED me off the other day...I went to the store to pick up some egg whites. They were out of the egg whites I normally buy, and really, all other types. So, I grabbed a couple of cartons of Egg Beaters...I won't be doing that anytime soon... :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws