over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humapro

I've got zero issues with Great Value...both are pasteurized, and contain the same protein values. There is really no difference in taste, from what I found...to each his own...but if all else is equal, and I can save and buy more, I'll buy more. ;)

LOL...what PISSED me off the other day...I went to the store to pick up some egg whites. They were out of the egg whites I normally buy, and really, all other types. So, I grabbed a couple of cartons of Egg Beaters...I won't be doing that anytime soon... :p
ha ha i clean walmart out every time i go! i go shopping every two weeks and buy 14 cartons and that pretty much mt's the shelf of eggwhites :)

ha ha i clean walmart out every time i go! i go shopping every two weeks and buy 14 cartons and that pretty much mt's the shelf of eggwhites :)

You just drink em straight out the carton or you add a little something for flavor?

I drink them with either a scoop of protein or throw my aminos in there, they dont taste bad at all

watch out for biotin deffiency with raw egg whites...long term

I like 12 oz egg whites, 1 heaping scoop Team Skip (any flavor) and 3 tbsp LBAs (any flavor)... Seems to work well for me

I add a couple tablespoon chocolate LBA's for flavor , makes a great preworkout meal , goes down quick diegst easly and give me zero relux or gas.

The wofe drug me out shopping one day and i was starving while we were at Target so i went and got two pint of eggs whites and drank them as we shopped. sure get some crazy looks , get to checkout and the clerk says "oh these are empty" the wife says "yea he drank them cause he was hungry"

I add a couple tablespoon chocolate LBA's for flavor , makes a great preworkout meal , goes down quick diegst easly and give me zero relux or gas.

The wofe drug me out shopping one day and i was starving while we were at Target so i went and got two pint of eggs whites and drank them as we shopped. sure get some crazy looks , get to checkout and the clerk says "oh these are empty" the wife says "yea he drank them cause he was hungry"

LOL

That is classic.

I drink mine straight out of the carton too, and I agree with marshallmadman, Crystal Farms is the best brand.

I got the egg beaters on accident once and started to drink it and about spit it up. Then i noticed it was orange. Wtf do they put in them to make it orange and taste like that?

LOL
I got the egg beaters on accident once and started to drink it and about spit it up. Then i noticed it was orange. Wtf do they put in them to make it orange and taste like that?

I dont know but its nasty as hell!!

My loving wife is an RN about ruined it for me though , i poured some in a shaker cup to mix with some whole eggs and she looks at it , stuck her finer in it and rubbed them together , looked at me strait faced and said
"that looks just like a sperm sample":eek:

I dont know but its nasty as hell!!

My loving wife is an RN about ruined it for me though , i poured some in a shaker cup to mix with some whole eggs and she looks at it , stuck her finer in it and rubbed them together , looked at me strait faced and said
"that looks just like a sperm sample":eek:

LOL

liquid egg whites are great. I love having a cold protein source ready to go like that. It is so much better to me than mixing powders, although I still do get in a couple shakes a day that way too.

LOL...I do the same thing...clean swipe. Wally World is a great place to get this stuff at a very cost effective price point.

I've got a buddy of mine who I turned onto the liquid egg whites...so now whoever gets there first, gets the bounty.

So...from time to time I'll give him a call...so dude, have you been to WalMart? If he says yes, I'll wait a few hours to restock...or he'll do the same. I should've kept my mouth shut. :p

What is this agent?

Momordica Charantia (aka bitter melon) is a well known fruit that has many medicinal values. This compound has shown that it contains a specific polypeptide that possesses insulin-like properties and function when properly prepared and extracted. It appears to lower insulin serum levels, promote glucose utilization in the live, and enhance insulin sensitivity (which works synergistically with the coffee bean extract.) These factors together aid in the nutrient shuttling towards muscle tissue and less towards adipose tissue. Thus, the net result would be improved body compostition and uptake of nutrients such as amino acids toward muscle.

I love how this turned into a subject on egg whites. I also love how people like to doubt science and innovation without even trying. I am sure if the company was a sponsor here, many would be singing a different tune. It's okay...I'm not trying to sell anything...just trying to enlighten some since it has already changed many people's lives...athletes, bodybuilders, and many many more including CKD and bariatrics patients.

Please carry on with any questions you may have.

Momordica Charantia (aka bitter melon) is a well known fruit that has many medicinal values. This compound has shown that it contains a specific polypeptide that possesses insulin-like properties and function when properly prepared and extracted. It appears to lower insulin serum levels, promote glucose utilization in the live, and enhance insulin sensitivity (which works synergistically with the coffee bean extract.) These factors together aid in the nutrient shuttling towards muscle tissue and less towards adipose tissue. Thus, the net result would be improved body compostition and uptake of nutrients such as amino acids toward muscle.

I love how this turned into a subject on egg whites. I also love how people like to doubt science and innovation without even trying. I am sure if the company was a sponsor here, many would be singing a different tune. It's okay...I'm not trying to sell anything...just trying to enlighten some since it has already changed many people's lives...athletes, bodybuilders, and many many more including CKD and bariatrics patients.

right now i am reading this chugging some liquid egg whites, eating some oatmeal drowned in CINNAMON, and eating 1 oz of almonds. :love: :lightbulb:

b-boy approved :lightbulb:

Momordica Charantina is very good to be incorporated in your diet, you need to take 100 mg per kilogram of body weight 2x per day.

I think i'll spend my money on egg whites, chicken, and fish...not knocking any one, but i'm not going to waste my money on a new FAD product, when we all know that by next year, this same company will have a whole NEW product that is made to be the 2nd coming!!!! Plus for my size i would need 2 scoops 4-5 times per day, so one container would last me a week!! at 50$ a pop!! That's 25lbs of chicken for me...so for what this would cost me for a months worth i could buy a 100lbs of chicken!!! hmmmm lets see which i choose!!! :rolleyes: CJ

I don't think there is anything really special about humapro but eaa's in general are under estimated as a protein source. Moutain dog was raving on them a while back and everyone always raves about bcaa's. Eaa are bcaa's but only with the extra parts so there is no way bcaa's can trump eaa's.

I think i'll spend my money on egg whites, chicken, and fish...not knocking any one, but i'm not going to waste my money on a new FAD product, when we all know that by next year, this same company will have a whole NEW product that is made to be the 2nd coming!!!! Plus for my size i would need 2 scoops 4-5 times per day, so one container would last me a week!! at 50$ a pop!! That's 25lbs of chicken for me...so for what this would cost me for a months worth i could buy a 100lbs of chicken!!! hmmmm lets see which i choose!!! :rolleyes: CJ

6 whole cage free eggs and a boatload of liquid egg whites is a shit ton cheaper :lightbulb: ;) its hard to beat eggs!

6 whole cage free eggs and a boatload of liquid egg whites is a shit ton cheaper :lightbulb: ;) its hard to beat eggs!

I use to abuse the shit out of egg whites until I could literally kill people from the gas..

eating some oatmeal drowned in CINNAMON

LOL i thought i was the only one who drowned my oatmeal with cinnamon or rather added oatmeal to my bowl of cinnamon

Emeric where I have heard of bitter melon extract but what is Momordica Charantina and who produced this product

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws