over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HUMAPRO

itrain

Registered
I just did a read up on this Humapro ...

Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro® provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram thus 0.02 calories per serving. So to answer your question utilizing the PDCAAS Score it is 1.0. Unfortunately the limitations of this scoring system underestimates the protein value of HumaPro® by over 300% thus the far more clinically valid NNU/UAA method must be used to show the significant superiority of the HumaPro® formulation. Additionally this has been clinically validated by A. Human MD and Associates et al [13]. The prescribing conversion ratio for HumaPro® to averaged whole food proteins (WFP…like meat, fish, poultry, whey and soy proteins etc.) for prescribing is 1g HP = 5g WFP. A 5g HumaPro® serving therefore has a protein equivalent of 25g averaged

this sounds too good to be true have any of you seen results from incorporating it into your diet? seems like this may be the way of the future for contest dieting...

I am very interested .. VERY

I use it because the flavor is better than just plain eaa. It allows me to use less protein so yes it is good for those like me that have an unlimited food and supplement budget.

my stomach did not tolerate it

I just did a read up on this Humapro ...

this sounds too good to be true have any of you seen results from incorporating it into your diet? seems like this may be the way of the future for contest dieting...

I am very interested .. VERY

I use Humapro...every day at least 8 servings. I have used it since it first came out in summer 2010..non stop with ZERO whey. I havent used whey since march of 09. Im 235 lbs at 5'8 and never go above 10%.
Humapro is the best sports nutrition supplement ever created.

10 tabs or 2 scoops(small scooper) is equivalent to 56g of isolate in terms of nitrogen retention and you inherit <1% catabolites/waste. It also has insulingenic nutrient partitioning agents that shuttle towards muscle cells and away from fat which makes it virtually impossible to accumulate additional bodyfat.

It is gluten free, vegan friendly and derived from ajinomoto plant based amino acids in the perfect ratios for human physiology and muscle tissue. Zero waste equates to no gas, no bloating, fuller muscles and supreme quality muscle if you put in the work.
The guys using whey are really the ones who would still think the earth is flat.

Tabs or powder? Your stomach may not have tolerated it due to prior poor eating habits. How long did you stick with it?

I love it as well...will never go back to whey......i love tabs and the drink....tabs are just more convenient....been using it since mid March....got leaner but strength actually increased...broke several PR's and have pretty much stabilized....i have 8-10 servings.....gonna actually incorporate it into my bulk next month....just gonna use it to enhance my meals rather than just in between and pre/post....every person ive turned on to it has "switched"

Really??....IMO MUCH more tlerable than whey....but then again thats me...

The guys praising humapro....im not gonna argue one way or the other because we all have our opinions.....but what kind of "super supplementation" were or are you using while taking humapro?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

The guys praising humapro....im not gonna argue one way or the other because we all have our opinions.....but what kind of "super supplementation" were or are you using while taking humapro?

Same you or anyone else does..
Cycle, off, blast, cruise, hrt, pct, not on cycle, etc...
All of these times I use Humapro and reap its benefits...anyone who is not a complete newcomer to this sport and is in tune with their body will not be harping on a supplement they just used or tried on their heaviest most intricate cycle and be thinking that the supplement is the reason for their new found gains..
So what is the point of the question.
Marketing hype is marketing hype...and many people think Humapro is similar to the BS marketing put out in the past on things like Muscletech etc...but Humapro by ALR is SCIENCE, not marketing hype.
It took Author L. Rea over twelve years to design and perfect it..and was once just a thought/fantasy he wrote about; having a perfect protein for the human body.

Lockout, allstarhealth, etc. More for your money with the 90 servings.

Btw, in my offseason I seriously have 10 Humapro + pasta (or any carb creation) as a meal and I do it often. It creates a great shuttle and as I said, makes it virtually impossible to store carbs as fat.
As for dieting let' say you have two shakes a day. With whey, you were taking two 50g shakes which you end up with a total of 400 calories. You can take 2 x10pills and have the equivalence of 56g EACH time with about 8 calories total. So it also helps easily create a caloric deficit.
Just keep in mind, the best way to take them with a protenatious meal would be one serving(5 pills), wait 25min, then have your meal consisting of eggs, steak, etc with fats or carbs or what not. You don't want whole food proteins interfering with the amino acid ratios and 25min is plenty for Humapro to do its work.

Knight: is there a way for me to buy bulk amounts of humapro? I am a gym owner in north Carolina but my product distributer Charges me $50 for the 90 serving containers. I would like a deal such as ten tubs for $400 or similar.

Just ordered some will let you know how I get on hopefully will help with contest prep!

Why do only certain places carry it? bb.com usually carrys everything and they dont have it

Love the stuff - for all the reasons stated already.

I like lockout supps - best price I can find on HP. Sour grape is a great flavor.

Why do only certain places carry it? bb.com usually carrys everything and they dont have it

Alri has had some controversy around some of their diet products. BB.com is scared of them I think. Humapro is an awesome product though imo ;)

What is everyones Humapro protocol?

Tabs or powder?

maybe im missing something. this stuff looks like its just eea's? so you guys are doing ten servings a day...so it last u 9 days. on the90 servings. so ur replacing ur shakes with these. and not doing any whey protein.

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic