over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HUMAPRO

I used Humapro for over a year a while back and only changed to another Eaa due to the cost of Humapro in Australia. I can honestly say that over the past 1.5-2 years that I have been using another Eaa brand I have not noticed any difference in gains. Not putting Humapro down as it is a great product but I didnt notice any difference with a cheaper Eaa. And when I say cheaper it is about half the price so its alot.
Eaas are awesome for those with stomach issues. I has medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome. So my stomach is ultra sensitive. All the whey brands that I have tried in the past have gone through me like a freight train. I cant ever see myself going back to whey. No gas either

You could try brown rice protein. No issues for me and whey/casein destroys my gut

Here's my basis for saying whey protein is crap.

1.) Never, one time have I seen anyone say that they got any extra results by adding whey to their diet.
2.) I never personally saw any benefit over and above solid food from adding whey.

When I say it's crap, I'm exaggerating a bit. By itself, it is indeed crap. You will see a much greater benefit from whey if you mix it with a solid food meal. There is something missing from the amino acid profile which makes it not as effective as if you mix it with a solid food meal. Watch pro bb's that use whey. They mix it with a solid food meal every time, or recommend mixing it with egg whites.

Sure, the initial research said that it was the best protein source, but that was put out by the company marketing the initial product. The first Whey product was put out by Next Nutrition and called Designer Protein. Dan Duchaine was behind this company, and the marketing was right up there with all the Muscletech, USP Labs techniques.

In closing, I will say, I do use a powdered protein product but it's a blend of different protein sources. Pure whey by itself never did anything for me. Just personal, real world data.

You got any proof whey is crap. Or you just shooting that comment out of your ass as I suspect you are?

I am so tired of looking at this thread i decided to just go on ahead and order two things of the 450 tabs. I will let you all know what i think in a month from now.

If you go and look at humapro.com you get to see a nicely sorted website. It starts by suggesting two things. Firstly proteins on the market were 'not made for humans' and two that many are oxidized rather than utilized.

It does give a nod to Dr Scott's Progenex (tm) Page 2 blathers on about the ratios of cows milk and mothers milk not being ideal. It's worth adding a comment here: A few companies have used mothers milk as a starting point but naturally unless you're a breast feeding baby and not a muscle growth seeking athlete it's not the way to go. Ergo why bother mentioning it?

It goes on to talk about the efficiency of protein supplements. However, here's the interesting bit. A company with a site Master Amino Acid Pattern - Official Website patented a product making the EXACT same comments and claims some time ago. So how does a new product make laughable all other proteins in the market today by being the same as another already existing product. It uses the same NNU chart info. Both MAP and ALRI's product claim a NNU of 99% compared to an NNU of 16% for whey (according to them). Note: THE EXACT SAME CHART. But there's more.

It says 'Oh, did I mention that Humapro™ has a caloric count of 0.4 calories per gram? Regular proteins have a calorie value of 4 calories per gram'. I'm now lost. I can't understand how a product which is either protein or an amino acid blend and should be 4kcals a gram can only be 0.4. Is in inert? A catalyst of some description acting on already present dietary proteins?? My nutritional knowledge must be weak cos I can't figure it out. The line quoted off site of 40g per day of product being eqv to 220+ grams of whey is another I'm at a loss to explain.

On their reference page it says 'with more to follow it only gets better from here while the rest try to catch up.'. Yet as well as the MAP product we also have Animal Pak's Nitro amino acid product which uses the phrase Human Muscle Protein Complex and has the following as ingredients Arginine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine), Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Gelatin. Surely this means other companies already beat them to it?

So, from what I can see, it's not new, uses the same info and references as an identical product and, according to one guy, that in the other product the studies done with that item did not stand up. Next big thing?? Not as far as I can see

If you go and look at humapro.com you get to see a nicely sorted website. It starts by suggesting two things. Firstly proteins on the market were 'not made for humans' and two that many are oxidized rather than utilized.

It does give a nod to Dr Scott's Progenex (tm) Page 2 blathers on about the ratios of cows milk and mothers milk not being ideal. It's worth adding a comment here: A few companies have used mothers milk as a starting point but naturally unless you're a breast feeding baby and not a muscle growth seeking athlete it's not the way to go. Ergo why bother mentioning it?

It goes on to talk about the efficiency of protein supplements. However, here's the interesting bit. A company with a site Master Amino Acid Pattern - Official Website patented a product making the EXACT same comments and claims some time ago. So how does a new product make laughable all other proteins in the market today by being the same as another already existing product. It uses the same NNU chart info. Both MAP and ALRI's product claim a NNU of 99% compared to an NNU of 16% for whey (according to them). Note: THE EXACT SAME CHART. But there's more.

It says 'Oh, did I mention that Humapro™ has a caloric count of 0.4 calories per gram? Regular proteins have a calorie value of 4 calories per gram'. I'm now lost. I can't understand how a product which is either protein or an amino acid blend and should be 4kcals a gram can only be 0.4. Is in inert? A catalyst of some description acting on already present dietary proteins?? My nutritional knowledge must be weak cos I can't figure it out. The line quoted off site of 40g per day of product being eqv to 220+ grams of whey is another I'm at a loss to explain.

On their reference page it says 'with more to follow it only gets better from here while the rest try to catch up.'. Yet as well as the MAP product we also have Animal Pak's Nitro amino acid product which uses the phrase Human Muscle Protein Complex and has the following as ingredients Arginine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Valine), Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl), Stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Gelatin. Surely this means other companies already beat them to it?

So, from what I can see, it's not new, uses the same info and references as an identical product and, according to one guy, that in the other product the studies done with that item did not stand up. Next big thing?? Not as far as I can see

Exactly its just propaganda. Of course aminos work and I'm sure this product does to but save your money and buy the cheaper ones without the bs propaganda and save this shit for highschool kids who get suckerd into thinking if they take it they will get huuuuuge

Exactly its just propaganda. Of course aminos work and I'm sure this product does to but save your money and buy the cheaper ones without the bs propaganda and save this shit for highschool kids who get suckerd into thinking if they take it they will get huuuuuge

Humapro is a great product..... But a unique one? Not in the slightest. There are heaps of Amino Acid blends out there and alot that are far cheaper. I agree that there is alot of propaganda and advertising in this product, but thats marketing in the supplement industry for you. They all try to find that unique reason that their product is better than the competition. Humapro's unique quality is the Ajimoto derivatives. The only real way is to compare the products yourself

I just picked up a bottle of the powder and a bottle of the tabs.

I just had a quick 1 scoop drink with 2 tablespoons of mct oil.

Will report as the month progresses

Sweet..... would like to hear your progress.

Everyone always says they are just like any other amino product
but I have yet to have someone actually give an example

Just curious, would you mind listing a few of these products that are complete proteins? I would like to look into them.

I would list them but out of respect of the paying sponsors I would prefer not to. The one that I use is also from Australia so it may not be available for you to purchase. But if you go onto supplement websites they usually have these products

Still use the tabs and love them. Been like 2 years and have never looked back. Perfect in between meals or not able to get a meal in right away. Take about 3-4 servings a day, never used the powder but may give it a go

I've used the powder and tablets since they came out. I remember when I first switched from whey to humapro I had less stomach issues (I was even using a quality whey isolate), skin cleared up a bit, recovery from workouts was better, just overall felt better.

At this point it's been part of my routine for so long and I like the taste, it's still my go-to in between meals or mixed in with my pre workout.

I've used the powder and tablets since they came out. I remember when I first switched from whey to humapro I had less stomach issues (I was even using a quality whey isolate), skin cleared up a bit, recovery from workouts was better, just overall felt better.

At this point it's been part of my routine for so long and I like the taste, it's still my go-to in between meals or mixed in with my pre workout.
cheers for sharing feedback mate.

what flavours u like.

i have ordered orange Mandrin and some sort of American sweet tea , 2 tubs Powder, arriving today.

I am big believer on EAA intra anyway. i use unflavoured ones and flavour it myself.

Noe going to swith whey isolate for humapro.

i use very high quality whey isolates on market and they all gives me issues. the best of the best including dymatize iso 100 , mutant iso surge etc etc

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

i already make my own EAA CAPS Brand name :- Chef Trenbolone EAA's

15 gm eaa comes in 24 caps in one go
f97deb296964456b68b542aa4c85bf13.jpg
fb05c2a1086bdbaea2923582a32a12c5.jpg
f1f7571f3b4c2b8a52667e1e3e90d0d7.jpg

anybody else still use these powder/tabs.

Real personal user feedback please.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Recently used in this order:
HumaPro powder
TN's unflavored EAA's
HumaPro tablets

IMO, the HumaPro powder is easier on the stomach than the tablets. What I do not like is how god awful sweet it is (Exotic Peach Mango).

The TN EAA's tasted like chemical warfare, however I knew that going in and you do get used to it.

My conclusion is that I felt recovery was noticeably improved when using the HumaPro vs TN EAA's, and therefore will continue to use the HumaPro product with occasional deviations to try out competing products.

Last edited:
Recently used in this order:
HumaPro powder
TN's unflavored EAA's
HumaPro tablets

IMO, the HumaPro powder is easier on the stomach than the tablets. What I do not like is how god awful sweet it is (Exotic Peach Mango).

The TN EAA's tasted like chemical warfare, however I knew that going in and you do get used to it.

My conclusion is that I felt recovery was noticeably improved when using the HumaPro vs TN EAA's, and therefore will continue to use the HumaPro product with occasional deviations to try out competing products.
thanks for your feedback mate. How much do you use in one go ?

1 Scoop (7.42 g)

1 serving of HumaPro[emoji768] = a Whole Food Protein Equivalent of 25g averaged

so I am thinking of running 15 gms twice a day instead of 2 whey isolate meals of the day replacing whey isolate.

1 serving per go...several times a day.

AM, pre-workout, post workout, in lieu of protien shake, in addition to protien shake, ect..

Calories are low enough to be insignificant with regards to dosing.

I just ordered the orange...Hopefully it tastes ok. The taste is what made me try the pills. The pills do not sit well with me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws