over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humatrope GH: spot the fake

This GH is faked everywhere. Additionally, you should be wary of ANY source that has tons of pharmaceutical products. It just does not work that way anymore.

The days where cases of product leave a factory no longer happen in a global economy.

Caveat emptor!

Your absolutely right. Things don't go out the back door like they did in the past. If someone has an over abundance of product I'd be super leery. The quality of fakes has gotten better and better. I never understood putting so much quality into the production of the counterfeit and then using inert ingredients for the content.

Your absolutely right. Things don't go out the back door like they did in the past. If someone has an over abundance of product I'd be super leery. The quality of fakes has gotten better and better. I never understood putting so much quality into the production of the counterfeit and then using inert ingredients for the content.

This is just my guess, that is not based on any facts, but if you produce fakes that don't contain any active pharmaceutical ingredient, then the fakes become illegal only after the label is slapped on them. Therefore 95% of the manufacturing process is legal and it helps to prevent the trouble - you don't import any pharmaceutical ingredients etc.

This is just my guess, that is not based on any facts, but if you produce fakes that don't contain any active pharmaceutical ingredient, then the fakes become illegal only after the label is slapped on them. Therefore 95% of the manufacturing process is legal and it helps to prevent the trouble - you don't import any pharmaceutical ingredients etc.

Man, that makes perfect sense. Never thought about that aspect of it.

All fakes, one average fake and two very good ones.

The bad fake is the darker yellow one. The braile is wrong, the color is wrong and as you mentioned that the stamp is upside down. Also I ran the serial number through the Turkish Ministry of Health database and the expiry date should be 18/05/2019 NOT 18/06/2019. See here: https://imgur.com/a/6affW

The other are very good fakes but the dead giveaway is that the serial numbers are all the same. Serial numbers should be, by definition, unique.

From the Lilly website: "Serialization is the unique identification of individual packs (cartons or bottles) of medications. As each batch of finished product is packaged, a globally unique code is assigned and physically marked on the packaging in the form of a two-dimensional code known as a data matrix"

Can you post some pictures of the cartridges, they should have the expiry date in a black box with a QR code next to them. It would help others spot future fakes.
Thanks mate, appreciate your detailed answer. The expiry date is in fact 18/05/2019, i mistyped it.

There's an app called ITS Mobile Track and Trace System. Apparently it tracks every drug produced from Turkey. I'd download the app and scan your boxes and see what you come up with.
Unfortunately that app is completely useless. All the 3 products came back as legit, while they are clearly not.

The problem is that the app only checks if the serial code is one of those used by the manufacturer for its products. It does not tell you how many times that particular serial code has been checked.
So what a faker can do is to buy just 1 legit Humatrope box and to print that same serial code, expiry date, etc. on all the fakes they produce. Then for all those fakes produced, the app will give you the info of the original product associated with the serial code, and tell you that it's legit when in fact it's not.

Again, this problem arises from the fact that the app does not tell you how many times a particular serial code has been checked. Some Chinese manufacturers like Gen-Sci have a better system since they will tell you how often a particular serial code has been checked in their product verification.

Unfortunately that app is completely useless. All the 3 products came back as legit, while they are clearly not.

The problem is that the app only checks if the serial code is one of those used by the manufacturer for its products. It does not tell you how many times that particular serial code has been checked.
So what a faker can do is to buy just 1 legit Humatrope box and to print that same serial code, expiry date, etc. on all the fakes they produce. Then for all those fakes produced, the app will give you the info of the original product associated with the serial code, and tell you that it's legit when in fact it's not.

Again, this problem arises from the fact that the app does not tell you how many times a particular serial code has been checked. Some Chinese manufacturers like Gen-Sci have a better system since they will tell you how often a particular serial code has been checked in their product verification.

I was hoping that app would give you some answers.That's definitely a big fluke in the system. Something that they need to address or that Track & Trace system means absolutely nothing. Goes to show how sophisticated the counterfeit business has gotten as well.

All fake. I was the one who showed the whole community on other boards about this. Here is a post I made remember all Turkish products have a unique (21) serial # NOT one is the same so you know.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I was hoping that app would give you some answers.That's definitely a big fluke in the system. Something that they need to address or that Track & Trace system means absolutely nothing. Goes to show how sophisticated the counterfeit business has gotten as well.

Make sure also that the cartridge exp date matches the box and that the mechanism that carries the water match the exp date too. The water cartridge will however carry another serial # all do so you know.

What power gh are you using? Are you planning on igf testing it also?

Just finished the black tops, I plan on doing bloods on them come this summer.

OP.... what is your plan with these??

Just curious what others would do in this situation

OP.... what is your plan with these??

Just curious what others would do in this situation

What would others do int hat situation? Use em'! You paid for it, hope is that it contains some GH.

At best, generic GH...At worst, nothing.

What would others do int hat situation? Use em'! You paid for it, hope is that it contains some GH.

At best, generic GH...At worst, nothing.

Or its contaminated and you end up getting an abscess!!

Thats why I was asking if people would trust to even use the product since they are possibly all fake

I would probably run them though. lolol:headbang:

I'd rather buy Chinese Anke Biotech pharma (greys) which is real gh than fucking triple over priced knock off replica shit. May not even be gh.

The gh market is fucking shady shit man. Counterfeits.

I'd rather buy Chinese Anke Biotech pharma (greys) which is real gh than fucking triple over priced knock off replica shit. May not even be gh.

The gh market is fucking shady shit man. Counterfeits.

Id have to agree. I used to get GH from a factory in China. Direct. Always produced effects and seemed to be legit. Probably better off just doing that. The only thing I was concerned about is was it 192 aa GH. I never had any noticeable sides though.

I'm currently discussing with the source on how to remedy the situation.

However that turns out, I would never knowingly inject that fake shit into my body. It could be fucking anything in there, and it could be non-sterile. Best case scenario is that it's some cheap impure generic GH. If I wanted to inject that shit I could just go for one of the many low purity GH sources and get that for small bucks.

Which is not to say that there aren't great, pure generics out there, just very unlikely that the fakers would put that into the cartridges lol.

Last edited:
I'm currently discussing with the source on how to remedy the situation.

However that turns out, I would never knowingly inject that fake shit into my body. It could be fucking anything in there, and it could be non-sterile. Best case scenario is that it's some cheap impure generic GH. If I wanted to inject that shit I could just go for one of the many low purity GH sources and get that for small bucks.

Which is not to say that there aren't great, pure generics out there, just very unlikely that the fakers would put that into the cartridges lol.

Who's the source?

I'm not gonna disclose the source if I can find a good solution with them. You might say that's an asshole move towards the community, but I think knowing how the fakes look should be enough info to avoid them. Though frankly, given how good the fakes are and how there is no way to reliably verify the products, I would not recommend anyone get Humatrope from any source.

I'm not gonna disclose the source if I can find a good solution with them. You might say that's an asshole move towards the community, but I think knowing how the fakes look should be enough info to avoid them. Though frankly, given how good the fakes are and how there is no way to reliably verify the products, I would not recommend anyone get Humatrope from any source.

Fair enough. Please PM me.

But I'd be naming them. They're advertising legitimate and authentic Humatrope HGH, that you cannot verify from website pictures. Its their responsibility to check and make sure their products are real/authentic. If they haven't pulled the products on their list/website, more will continue to buy them even now.

They fucked up and should replace them or refund you in full.

Fair enough. Please PM me.

But I'd be naming them. They're advertising legitimate and authentic Humatrope HGH, that you cannot verify from website pictures. Its their responsibility to check and make sure their products are real/authentic. If they haven't pulled the products on their list/website, more will continue to buy them even now.

They fucked up and should replace them or refund you in full.
I'm sure they will trace back and fix the problem in their supply chain, just takes some time.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads