over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humatrope GH: spot the fake

Heres the deal
1.my humatropes check out on the ITS website.

2.the #'s on the end of each box the codes (21),(17)(10) should be different on each box.

3. The (01) code should be the same on all boxes. Its the manufactorer.

4.the (10) code # on the box should match the number on the cartridge

5. Braile should exactly positioned on each box.

6. The (10) code will be above the expriation date on the other end of the box.

7. The yellow is a light yellow.

8. On the end of the box where the expir. date is with the (10) code should be a black box with the numbers in white. And match the actual cartridge.

9. The puck should be rock solid and take quite a few mintues to dissolve

I'm 110% without any doubt my tropes are legit turkey. been on them for months and the results are 100% better then the chinese stuff that i was using for years and im using half the amount of iu's of the pharma stuff...

No massive water gains, no carpal until a month or so after using and thats on occasion.

The three tropes on this post are no doubt fakes throw them away and figure it a loss.

And your welcome for giving you 100% honesty.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm not gonna disclose the source if I can find a good solution with them. You might say that's an asshole move towards the community, but I think knowing how the fakes look should be enough info to avoid them. Though frankly, given how good the fakes are and how there is no way to reliably verify the products, I would not recommend anyone get Humatrope from any source.

Not trying to be a dick but these forums are for us to talk about THIS exact situation and call out the sponsor so someone else doesn't have to go through the same situation you are dealing with, of course amongst many other things as well.

You should definitely name the source, help your fellow brothers out!!

People can then make their own decision from there, this keeping shit hush hush about who is selling good products and who isn't is a bunch of BS. JMHO

Last edited:
Not trying to be a dick but these forums are for us to talk about THIS exact situation and call out the sponsor so someone else doesn't have to go through the same situation you are dealing with, of course amongst many other things as well.

People can then make their own decision from there, this keeping shit hush hush about who is selling good products and who isn't is a bunch of BS. JMHO

In general, I agree, but you have to keep a few other factors in mind. We are not getting something from Walmart here. There are a billion factors that go into your order, until it arrives in your box and any one of those things goes wrong and it can throw things off. Willful intent to rip us off? You bet, I say call them out, but if there is an error, let them correct it privately.

Also, HGH is not something any sponsor is making himself. He is likely relying on a variety of sub sources. So let him have a chance to sort it out back up his line.

Example, right now, I'm running some new T from a sponsor I have not used before. I suspect it might be a bit under dosed, but I am not 110% sure, so hell no, I'm not going to mention names. I also don;t mind a bit under dosed. If it's like half or less, then that is different. If it's just a bit, I'll up my dose and be good. No big deal. I'm not about to ruin someone reputation until it's glaring or was with absolute intent to rip me off.

So I get why he is waiting.

In general, I agree, but you have to keep a few other factors in mind. We are not getting something from Walmart here. There are a billion factors that go into your order, until it arrives in your box and any one of those things goes wrong and it can throw things off. Willful intent to rip us off? You bet, I say call them out, but if there is an error, let them correct it privately.

Also, HGH is not something any sponsor is making himself. He is likely relying on a variety of sub sources. So let him have a chance to sort it out back up his line.

Example, right now, I'm running some new T from a sponsor I have not used before. I suspect it might be a bit under dosed, but I am not 110% sure, so hell no, I'm not going to mention names. I also don;t mind a bit under dosed. If it's like half or less, then that is different. If it's just a bit, I'll up my dose and be good. No big deal. I'm not about to ruin someone reputation until it's glaring or was with absolute intent to rip me off.

So I get why he is waiting.

Its not about bashing the sponsor or trying to make them look bad, I simply said what I did because other guys like you or myself could order the same bunk product right now and maybe some don't take the time to look into like others do because they trust the forums.

Its whatever, I'm not going to get into a pissing match here, I have just seen this too many times lately where someone gets something and its not what it should be and they dont say who they got it from. Then other people who don't know any better buy same said product and receive shit.

Im just going to stick to my generic shit that I know works!!

If the sponsor is continuing to list and sell the Humatrope HGH, then its fucked up. It should be pulled until they have the legit products and the forum and staff here should be enforcing it.

If the sponsor is continuing to list and sell the Humatrope HGH, then its fucked up. It should be pulled until they have the legit products and the forum and staff here should be enforcing it.

I have to agree with you. If a source was intentionally selling fakes that's definitely not right and needs to be addressed through the proper avenues. Meaning, NOT openly posting the suppliers name but contacting a Mod or Big A and letting it be handled through the proper channels.

I have to agree with you. If a source was intentionally selling fakes that's definitely not right and needs to be addressed through the proper avenues. Meaning, NOT openly posting the suppliers name but contacting a Mod or Big A and letting it be handled through the proper channels.

x2

If they're doing that, I'd out them.... After they source you real shit of course.

Shady.

BUmp this in hopes that it may help someone the same that it has helped me! Because i was definitely going to pick up some

UPDATE

Jeff, whatever happened with this, did you get it resolved, did they send you new product, did they continue to sell this product during this time???? I am very curious of how this turned out and thinking of trying some of these so hit me up or send me a PM if you don't mind!

Hope all is well Brah

I did get my money back. They claimed to have tracked the problem to a local shipper and that they fixed it. Of course I have no way of checking this.

The quality of fakes is almost perfect already, and it's gonna keep improving.There is no way of reliably checking if your GH is legit. Given that almost all sources here rely on local people to go to the pharmacies who then bring it to middlemen, who then ship it for the source, they cannot verify that the GH is legit either. So unless you know someone personally who collects the stuff from the pharmacy and trust them, I would stay away from Turkish Humatropes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131