over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humatrope GH: spot the fake

MyNameIsJeff

Kilo Klub Member
I received three Humatrope cartridges from a board sponsor, but there are significant differences between the boxes which makes me suspect that t least some of them are fake.

The 18-06-2019 box has a darker yellow (hard to see in the pics) to it than the two 26-11-2019 boxes. Also, the braille is positioned differently between the two kinds of boxes. Lastly, the stamp with the barcode is upside down for the 18-06-2019 box. The cartridges themselves look pretty much identical. Also noteworthy that the two 26-11-2019 boxes have the exact same codes at the bottom of the box.

My questions:

1) Is it possible that all boxes are legit pharma GH even though there are these differences in the boxes?
2) If not, which ones are fake, possibly all of them?
3) Is it possible for two boxes to have the same exact codes at the bottom of the box, or should each box have a unique code?

boxes_front_18_06_2019_box_on_the_left.jpg
[/url]

They Sure Look Pretty!

All fakes, one average fake and two very good ones.

The bad fake is the darker yellow one. The braile is wrong, the color is wrong and as you mentioned that the stamp is upside down. Also I ran the serial number through the Turkish Ministry of Health database and the expiry date should be 18/05/2019 NOT 18/06/2019. See here: https://imgur.com/a/6affW

The other are very good fakes but the dead giveaway is that the serial numbers are all the same. Serial numbers should be, by definition, unique.

From the Lilly website: "Serialization is the unique identification of individual packs (cartons or bottles) of medications. As each batch of finished product is packaged, a globally unique code is assigned and physically marked on the packaging in the form of a two-dimensional code known as a data matrix"

Can you post some pictures of the cartridges, they should have the expiry date in a black box with a QR code next to them. It would help others spot future fakes.

Wow, you just cant catch a break OP!! We both got nailed by pharmaloot then this for you!!!

Fuck, some people should rot!!

I will only use TP and power now!! Always come through and with good product.

Had my IGF1 level tested while on TPs blacks and was at 650. Just have to be patient witg TP i learned, but dude comes through and with phenomenal product!!

Sorry man, best of luck

This is just a shot in the dark; But let me guess, it was a new sponsor with an amazing sale?

Damn that’s shitty-hopefully not many people get screwed over by whoever sent this

I received three Humatrope cartridges from a board sponsor, but there are significant differences between the boxes which makes me suspect that t least some of them are fake.

The 18-06-2019 box has a darker yellow (hard to see in the pics) to it than the two 26-11-2019 boxes. Also, the braille is positioned differently between the two kinds of boxes. Lastly, the stamp with the barcode is upside down for the 18-06-2019 box. The cartridges themselves look pretty much identical. Also noteworthy that the two 26-11-2019 boxes have the exact same codes at the bottom of the box.

My questions:

1) Is it possible that all boxes are legit pharma GH even though there are these differences in the boxes?
3) Is it possible for two boxes to have the same exact codes at the bottom of the box, or should each box have a unique code?

As far as I know, Turkish pharmacies have flooded the world market with gh copies, containing small quantities of gh

There's an app called ITS Mobile Track and Trace System. Apparently it tracks every drug produced from Turkey. I'd download the app and scan your boxes and see what you come up with.

They still haven't figured out how to fake the pens. Maybe not cost effective. Stick with those.

My questions:

boxes_front_18_06_2019_box_on_the_left.jpg
[/url]

The 2 on the right are fake (lighter yellow boxes)

Wow, you just cant catch a break OP!! We both got nailed by pharmaloot then this for you!!!

Fuck, some people should rot!!

I will only use TP and power now!! Always come through and with good product.

Had my IGF1 level tested while on TPs blacks and was at 650. Just have to be patient witg TP i learned, but dude comes through and with phenomenal product!!

Sorry man, best of luck

What power gh are you using? Are you planning on igf testing it also?

I never trust "human grade" coming from a third world country, unless its something cheap and basic not worth faking. I`m sticking with my generic Chinese GH. Their culture is very eager to please and do a good job. Now sometimes there are middle men doing switcheroo and also some manufacturer that are just sub par.

This GH is faked everywhere. Additionally, you should be wary of ANY source that has tons of pharmaceutical products. It just does not work that way anymore.

The days where cases of product leave a factory no longer happen in a global economy.

Caveat emptor!

They still haven't figured out how to fake the pens. Maybe not cost effective. Stick with those.
The 72iu humatrope are pens..are they not?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The lighter colored ones are fake . On bottom of box where is the numbers each legit humatrope have diferent number that is unique after the (21) sequence

Yours have both exactly the same number = 10000% fakes

Respect

Madg

There's an app called ITS Mobile Track and Trace System. Apparently it tracks every drug produced from Turkey. I'd download the app and scan your boxes and see what you come up with.

thank you for this!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner