advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humatrope,MK677 and other GH labs for you guys.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Ok so I dug through my old labs and I found about 10labs total. Im sure there were more but they must have been much longer ago and I dont have them. I uploaded them all to Imgur for you but i'll explain them as well. Also I started a thread here about my theory on possible IGF levels being more important that GH serum levels,etc... but after this last humatrope test my theory was wrong. Here is the thread to follow:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...hts-gh-serum-tests-what-they-really-mean.html

Basically I had heard from a few people that generic gh was giving higher GH serum tests but pharm grade GH was giving higher IGF tests. After my last humatrope test im not sure what to believe anymore.

here is the link to my bloods: (gh brand is in top left corner)
thebigonegio2015's albums - Imgur

To sum it up for you guys:

Humatrope GH serum 28 igf levels 293 range 88-246
Serostim GH serum 19
Hygetropin Gh serum 27.4
Riptropin GH serum 25.4
Kefei GH serum 23.2
Angetropin Gh serum 15.4
Nordictropin(not norditropin) 4.2
Somastin 20iu vials(tested 10iu) GH serum 21.7 IGF levels 310(same range)
And lastly is MK677. I took 3weeks off peptides and GH and ran Mk677 at 10mg for 10days then 20mg for 14days. Took 20mg at 9pm the night before bloods the next morning at 9am so 12hrs passed.
IGF was 242 (same range of 88-246)

So what im really surprised at is a few things.

1.) One is that I scored almost 10points higher with Humatrope than I did with serostim. Makes me wonder if my sero was legit. I got it from a friend of a friend who knows a guy who gets them from the pharmacy. I have seen many sero's before and this looked just like them.

2.) My theory about IGF being higher on HG was negated after seeing my IGF tests from Somastin v.s. Humatrope. Humatrope gave me a much higher GH serum than Somasin but Somastin gave me higher IGF by 17points. I think its very hard to detail specifics on all these test but what im curious on is when does IGF peak after a GH shot? All my GH serum tests were done the exact same way. Wake up pin 10iu's in the delt, eat same breakfast and 3hrs later get bloods done.The exception was the Humatrope which I was fasting b/c I had other bloods done but I doubt that effected my score much if any at all. Now what im thinking is igf probably takes a while to get converted to by HGH. Thinking back on things before I did my somastin test I was using 4iu's hyges per day. I always stop GH around 2-4days before the GH serum test but I bet my circulating IGF levels from the hyges is proabably what gave me the IGF score of 310. What is odd about this is when I did the Humatrope test I was still using humatrope before at 3iu's per day and stopped it 2days before the test. So my circulating humatrope IGF levels are probably what gave me the 293.

3.) Something else impressive is my IGF levels on just MK677. Being on just 20mg MK677 alone gave me an IGF reading of 242. My baseline is in the mid 100's and that was taken like 7years ago. Ive been on gh/peps ever since so i bet baseline is even lower now. I simply cannot handle Mk677 water bloat at 20mg per day but im really liking just 5mg per day now along with peps and gh.

4.) I always wondered why some score higher on GH serum than others when using the same GH. I researched a little and it seems like it has to do a lot with your liver. If your liver is in bad shape you will score lower and your IGF levels esp will be lower as GH converts to IGF via the liver. My liver sucks b/c I take dr. prescribed meds that increase my alt and ast enzymes. I remember the member here Stewie educated me a lot on how the liver can effect a lot of things. For example on 500mg test my total test score is around the same as many get on 250mg test. I also need 1mg adex 3x per week to keep estro in a good range where most wouldnt need that much. This is all b/c my liver has to work harder and I dont metabolize compounds as easy as one with a health liver would. Also if you are taking liver toxic orals the same will happen. I bet if you take anadrol for 8weeks with test at 500mg and get a total test done it will be lower than if you just did 500mg test b/c the adrol is effecting the liver.

5.) Anyway from what I conclude from all of this is I no longer am going to waste my $$ on HG test. Im definitely going back to hygetropins(brown top 10iu hyges) Not only was my GH serum score nearly the same as Humatrope but if somastim gave me a higher IGF score than Humatrope did then im sure hyge's will give an even higher score if not the same.

Hope this info helps you guys. Thanks

Last edited:
my anti-ageing doctor waits 30 days to check your igf 1 levels. i dont think they would change that fast. one injection not going to do much.

Mr. Big 1,
I myself have had similar results as far as serums being highest on USA Pharma's
but IGF-1 levels are the lowest on the Pharma's. ( thats just on a few tests thus far)
Makes no sense at this time to me.
Your Sero's are probally fakes.
YR story changed a bit as I was under the impression YOU got them from the Pharmacy. Now its a friend of a friend.
But it is good to see tests posted with similar results as others.
So thanks for that.
I have started some more IGF-1 testing in the HGH testing thread. Hope ya visited that thread from last we spoke.
There are many others testing different things also. Mr. RP is rebunking some popular Myths at this time.
I Invite ya again stop by visit if ya have not...
As we are always looking for Testers.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/118858-hgh-testing-169.html

Peace

I'm posting this here as it relates to lab tests more but I wanted to share my thoughts and see your opinions. I have done a ton of GH serum tests on all sorts of gh's. Been doing this back before it became the popular way to test. From what I have concluded the GH serum test is a good indicator of how many iu's of GH are really in a vial but has nothing to do with the purity of the GH. Example I tested 10iu out of an 18iu serostim straight from the pharmacy. My score was 19. I know for sure that is a true 10iu so I can set that as a standard. Rips and kefei's gave me low/mid 20's and hyges gave me a 29. Now I had the same effects running 4iu per day of serostims as I did on 6iu's hyges only diff is the hyges gave me more water weight. Other brands I have used like somastin gave me a 19 yet 4iu's somastin felt much weaker than 4iu's serostim. Kigtropins gave me a 2 lol and a few generics gave me an 8. It's funny because I noticed I dropped a lot of water when running the fake/low dosed GH which makes sense. So from what I've concluded is the hyges probably had closer to 15iu per vial and the rips and kefei's around 12-13iu. #'s vary for everyone but for me I know I can set 19 as a true dose of 10iu and judge off that. However the quality of GH i think makes a difference and can't be tested through a GH serum test. I know there is some speculation that igf levels are higher on pharm grade GH v.s. Generics even though many pharm grade GH serum scores are lower than generics. I wish I did igf as well on all the serum tests I have done as that may have been a better indicator however would 3hrs be enough to see an increase in igf or would it be better to wait longer. I only did an igf test once which was with kefei's. My GH serum was 23 and my igf was 310 range 88-246. My baseline igf sucks it's in the mid 100's.Anyway those are just my thought. Last week I tested 10iu humatrope(the king of all GH) and I got an igf test done as well. Should have results mon/tues. the only thing that sucks is in the past with all my tests I followed the exact regimen. Got up shot 10iu's and about 30min later had the same breakfast of 50g whey and 1.5cups oatmeal. This time I needed other bloodwork as well which required fasting so I got up took my shot, ate nothing and got the test 3hrs later. From my research food does not really affect HGH at all like it does peptides and my glucose levels were pretty much the same fasting versus when I ate in the past So Hopefully food doesn't skew the results but we shall see.

Thanks I'll check it out. I should have been more specific than saying sero's were straight from the pharmacy. That's what I was told and the box even had the script ripped off etc... Who knows though. Another weird thing is usually after a 10iu shot before testing I'm exhausted. I get super lethargic. Humatrope didn't do this at all yet almost all the generics with lower scores did. Coincidence maybe but one time when I did 10iu hyge before a weekened trip, 2days later my nip felt a little sensitive and when I squeezed it I projectile shot a stream of milk like 3feet. Freaked me out. Was in caber too. Usually when I squeeze my nips hard I'll get a little brownish fluid that comes out and it kinda smells like carrier oil in gear lol(before anyone thinks this is weird test your nips) but this time it was straight up breast milk just like I've seen my wife shoot when breastfeeding. Took another caber Nd next day it was gone. Prolactin overload for sure but those damn hyges are potent.

Just did igf on humatrope at 3iuper day for about 20days. 356. Not bad for only 3iu. Gonna test serostim next at same dose to determine what I'm going to use indefinitely. Never did an igf protocol before using 3iu. Last one was hygetropins at 4iu around 5days per week. Ran that for a while took 3-4days off gh and did a gh serum and igf on 10iu somastin and igf was 310.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,152
Thanks for posting bro. I always like to see pharma gh IGF levels.

HGH and MK-677 at same time.......

Has anybody had IGF-1 levels checked while running HGH and MK-677 at same time?

Has anybody had IGF-1 levels checked while running HGH and MK-677 at same time?

I'm planning on testing my IGF pretty soon. Only thing holding me back is i'm running 2 19-nor's and caber (which lowers IGF). Currently running 4iu's + 12.5 MK

I'm planning on testing my IGF pretty soon. Only thing holding me back is i'm running 2 19-nor's and caber (which lowers IGF). Currently running 4iu's + 12.5 MK

Caber will not lower exogenous igf levels from hgh or igf. I did bloodwork to prove it. It may however lower levels from peptides and mk677 since they pulse off natural gh levels.

Damn that's awesome about the mk677 bro. My baseline is 224 and I'm on 12.5mg right now. Gunna test my igf again in 45 days or so. Have all the sides of legit mk, but to me all that matters are bloods.

What's the bloat like running them together? I'm considering trying some generics soon as I ran MK for a couple of months and the bloat was miserable on it. But I was taking 25mg, figure 12.5 + 4-5iu might be a good compromise.

What's the bloat like running them together? I'm considering trying some generics soon as I ran MK for a couple of months and the bloat was miserable on it. But I was taking 25mg, figure 12.5 + 4-5iu might be a good compromise.

I was doing 4iu Good HGH per day for last 3 months and water weight had leveled right off.........still solid 3-4kg of good weight gain.

Dropped HGH to 3iu and added 50mg MK-677 per day......

Gained 10kg in 2 weeks........hands the numbest ive ever had (worse than 10iu HGH per day).

Dropped MK-677 back to 25mg per day.

Still a solid 5kg heavier than i was on 4iu HGH per day. And no real bloat now.

Just big and full and crazy hungry.

For me - 3iu HGH and 25mg MK-677 per day "feels" like taking 6-8iu of good HGH.

But could just be all water gain.

Really wana get IGF-1 levels tested once I bump MK-677 back to 50mg per day.

I had a similar experience. I was running 25mg. Fast weight gain and terrible lethargy. Compared to 10iu gh, mk felt much stronger. Of course I never had pharm grade gh only generics.....

12.5 is a nice sweet spot with MK. Still get the chicken hand when I type, and joints feel well lubricated.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner