over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humatrope won't reconstitute

E.J.

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I switched from serostims to humatrope recently. I have been using the rediject pens/cartridges. The powder is white and mixes instantly. I used all my pens and decided to continue with the trope I have in vials. 5mg per vial with 5 ml of diluant. This powder is a darker cream color with a hint of brown. When I inject the diluant it doesn't dissolve. Just sits in the bottom. I'm talking nothing. Not even a hint of wanting to dissolve. I even shook the crap out of it trying to get something. I know ur not supposed to shake it but was trying anything at that point. All the powder in the vials are the same color.

Anybody have experience with Lilly humatrope in this manner? I can't post pics but I'd text them to someone if they were able to post em! Thanks.

Well, I get home from work and its dissolved. I guess it's ok to take it. Ill know soon enough.

I]

Looks like you got the pics to load up just fine! :D

Looks like you got the pics to load up just fine! :D

Yea. Now if I can figure out why this takes so long to reconstitute. Unusual to say the least.

Bro I use the 72iu Humatrope Pens on a daily basis and when you inject the water into the Powder it dissolves instantly.... I can post Pictures of my Pens if you need to verify the Authenticity of Yours.

Bro I use the 72iu Humatrope Pens on a daily basis and when you inject the water into the Powder it dissolves instantly.... I can post Pictures of my Pens if you need to verify the Authenticity of Yours.

I went through all my pens. Yea they were perfect. These r the 15iu vials. Check out the pic up top and look at the powder just sitting below the diluant. It dissolved finally while I was at work. Who knows how long it took. I took a couple sq's and had pretty good pain for the next day. Unlike any gh sq I've done. I'm really unsure about these. I'd hate to think these were fakes. Look real as anything. Serum test to be sure.

Shit. Now my pic is gone.

Odd? My recons have always been instantaneous - but I've never tried Serostim...

Iv got 36 iu cartridges from pharmacy and they dissolve pretty much instantly when bac is added.

Iv got 36 iu cartridges from pharmacy and they dissolve pretty much instantly when bac is added.

Yea my pens dissolve instantly. Love em. These vials r a different story. If only I could find more pens. Hard to come by.

Could be an issue with the fillers or binding reagents. Has it been sitting in the heat???

DO NOT SHAKE - Gently swirl if necessary.

Not sitting in the heat since I've had possession of them. But the powder is discolored. And after an hour or two of no dissolving I shook the hell out of it and still nothing and I mean nothing. Water on top of a solid cake.

But when I got back home from work. It was dissolved so I don't know how long it actually took. I sent some to jm so he could see what was going on. He's having same issue with the boxes I sent him. We r both perplexed. It's not just one or two boxes. I have alot of these and so does my friend and they're all behaving this way.

Yea my pens dissolve instantly. Love em. These vials r a different story. If only I could find more pens. Hard to come by.

Ah didn't realize they were vials.

Yeah there not easy to get i only get enough for 4iu ED

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner