over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humilin R Pre+post workout??

bbminded

Registered
Is it ok to administer humilin R(2iu) about 2 hours pre-workout, and then again about 1 hour (2iu) post-workout w/ my HGH?? Also assuming i have all my supplememts and meals coordinated just right but also backup incase of any Hypo(which i do have/glucose tabs and juice)???

Last edited:
I shoot my Humulin-R pre workout (10iu), drink an intra BCAA drink with 25g sugar (BCAA+Gatorade) then post workout shake 50g protein , 30-40g carbs , hr and half after that a meal 60-70g protein , 30-40g carbs , 2-3 hrs later another meal same as before , only trace fats in meals

I shoot my Humulin-R pre workout (10iu), drink an intra BCAA drink with 25g sugar (BCAA+Gatorade) then post workout shake 50g protein , 30-40g carbs , hr and half after that a meal 60-70g protein , 30-40g carbs , 2-3 hrs later another meal same as before , only trace fats in meals

do you see a major difference is pre-work out slin as opposed to post..I've been doing post and wanted to switch if its more beneficial

do you see a major difference is pre-work out slin as opposed to post..I've been doing post and wanted to switch if its more beneficial

I take it pre workout to catch the first peak just as my workout finishes and im getting my shake it (bout and hr to hr and half) then wan to make sure it out of my system by bed time , I train at 3:30 so i shoot it about 3:15 start sipping my BCAA's through training then start drinking post workout shake at about 4:30 or so when im leaving the gym , have a meal at 5:30-6:00 then last meal at about 9:00 then bad for about 10 , if i waited to shot at 4:30 i wouldbe be getting to bed till 11-11:30

humulin vs humalog? r both good ? not startin slin but just wondering what;s the difference

humulin vs humalog? r both good ? not startin slin but just wondering what;s the difference

Humalog - fast acting, in and out of ur system fast

Humulin r - slow acting, peaks at 30min and then again about 2 hours, stays in ur system for about 6 hours

I prefer the slower Humulin-R because "FOR ME!" it's much more stabil and easy for me to time , I can take a reasonable amount and not have to worry about having to gorge with eating carbs to keep from getting hypo. I can eat a normal even smallish meal and still be covered carb wise duri g the Ali s active life.

I've tried humolog but "FOR ME" it was kind of un predictable and made me uncomfortable. If it was cheaper or easier to get I may try it again with smaller multiple doses.

I see it lime trying to fill a glass with water from a 5 gallon bucket , if you slowly (Humulin-R , smaller multi dose humolog) pour the water in then you can do so and fill the glass accurately and not screw up and make a mess
but if you just dump the bucket over (high dose humolog) you will not accurately fill the glass and you will have a mess to try to contain

I think guys take in way to much food way to fast as an effort to save them selves from going hypo and that makes sence but personally I think you rare better off dosing your slin to meet you already in use carbs

The very last sentence makes alot of sense to me. Slin can be dangerous if you dont know what your doing, so its easy to overdue the carbs which will generally result in gaining unwanted LB's. Plus HumilinR is safer as you stated and can be bought right over the counter unlike the humalog!!

I prefer the slower Humulin-R because "FOR ME!" it's much more stabil and easy for me to time , I can take a reasonable amount and not have to worry about having to gorge with eating carbs to keep from getting hypo. I can eat a normal even smallish meal and still be covered carb wise duri g the Ali s active life.

I've tried humolog but "FOR ME" it was kind of un predictable and made me uncomfortable. If it was cheaper or easier to get I may try it again with smaller multiple doses.

I see it lime trying to fill a glass with water from a 5 gallon bucket , if you slowly (Humulin-R , smaller multi dose humolog) pour the water in then you can do so and fill the glass accurately and not screw up and make a mess
but if you just dump the bucket over (high dose humolog) you will not accurately fill the glass and you will have a mess to try to contain

I think guys take in way to much food way to fast as an effort to save them selves from going hypo and that makes sence but personally I think you rare better off dosing your slin to meet you already in use carbs

went ahead and gave it a go yesterday... I did 10iu's 1 hours before workout with a meal and then 10 iu's post...
the pump was pretty insane and didn't get hypo which is what made me reluctant

went ahead and gave it a go yesterday... I did 10iu's 1 hours before workout with a meal and then 10 iu's post...
the pump was pretty insane and didn't get hypo which is what made me reluctant

you "went ahead and gave it a go" and started with 20 iu in a couple hrs ??
I'm guessing this was Humolog ??

20iu a day for your first try is kinda reckless bud!
I'm not your dad but will offer a little advice , get yourself a couple tubes of the glucose tabs or gell and keep them at hands reach

you "went ahead and gave it a go" and started with 20 iu in a couple hrs ??
I'm guessing this was Humolog ??

20iu a day for your first try is kinda reckless bud!
I'm not your dad but will offer a little advice , get yourself a couple tubes of the glucose tabs or gell and keep them at hands reach

sorry i should have elaborated..I've been on insulin for quite sometime but was following the post workout protocol..I am using huminlin r 70/30..I have just never tried it pre workout..usually i'll do 20-30 iu post workout all depending on how much time is left in the day for me to consume food.

i wouldnt consider humulin r slow acting slower than humalog but i think humalog is easier to control however harder to get than humulin r

i wouldnt consider humulin r slow acting slower than humalog but i think humalog is easier to control however harder to get than humulin r

it depends alot on the person , with me Humolog is very unpredictable with it's peak , where with the longer R I can damn near set my watch by it.
I think this is why it's VERY important for anybody considering slin to study their ass off about it start with a low dose , over estimate your carbs some then adjust as you get the feel for it

what difference in peak time do you notice with humalog

it depends alot on the person , with me Humolog is very unpredictable with it's peak , where with the longer R I can damn near set my watch by it.
I think this is why it's VERY important for anybody considering slin to study their ass off about it start with a low dose , over estimate your carbs some then adjust as you get the feel for it

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner