over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R 3x's a day?

I know most slin users use it only pre or post workout but what about the guys who dont eat anything without a shot of slin (upto 6-7 times a day)? Is this common practice for the top pros? To take insulin every single time they eat?

I know most slin users use it only pre or post workout but what about the guys who dont eat anything without a shot of slin (upto 6-7 times a day)? Is this common practice for the top pros? To take insulin every single time they eat?
Heres a post by Mike Arnorld on it, it assumes your on gh, otherwise good morning sweet love handles.

" If someone is barely gaining any weight from it (I'm talking about beginners...or those who only cycle it...not those who stay on it all the time)...they are using it wrong.

I have seen numerous people say things recently like "I have been using 4 iu after every workout, but haven't gained anything this month"...or "I have been using 8 iu twice a week after workouts...it seems to fill me out for a little bit afterwards, but I am not noticing any real gains"....and other such comments.

Well no fucking shit!

Anyone who thinks using 3-5 iu/day, especially when it'only on workouts days...is going to see much of anything if fooling themselves. In fact...even the people who use 8 iu post workout/3-4 times a week...aren't going to gain much weight at all (maybe a few lbs over a month)...they will just add a bit of fullness and maybe slightly enhanced recovery.

If someone wants to use insulin to gain mass...they need to actually use it optimally. Optimal means whatever amount is optimal for their body weight, degree of insulin sensitivity and diet.

For a rapid gain with insulin over a 30 day period, one needs to use insulin 2-3 times a day...along with an increased food intake to compensate for the insulin usage. The type of diet will vary based on each individual.

EVERYTHING I say here is said for example only and should not be implemented into ones program because insulin is dangeous and can kill you...especially when your using it most effectively. A lot needs to be known about insulin, how to properly use it, how to protect onesself, and how to optimally eat for mass when using it. it should NEVER be take lightly. I will list below an example (which coud kill someone of a lighterbodyweight who does not eat the same and whose insulin resistance varies)..........

Example #1.
BB'r: 220 lb's

Diet: 4000 cals/day...600 grams of it carbs.

Insulin: 8 iu/3X daily...taken about 20 minutes after eating at least 100 grams of carbs and additional protein. The meal should total at least 800 calories.

Example #2.

BB'r: 250 lbs.

Diet: 5000 cals/daily...800 grams of them carbs.

Insulin: 12 iu/3x daily...taken about 20 minutes after eating at least 150 grams of carbs and additinal protein. The meal should total at least 1200 calories.

Those are just rough estimates for different weight BB'rs, but remember, a program like that, particulary the 2nd one, could kill someone if they don't know what they are doing. There is a lot more to safely using insulin than just "eating enough" at a single meal. There are many factors to take into consideration, and I am not going to address them all here.

Guys who use small amounts and expect to make big weight gains are fooling themselves. In my opinion, IF insulin is ever used, someone should be eating at least 4000 calories a day by that point....if not more. Smaller guys or guys eating less just don't need it.
"

I'll say this, since I started using 10 iu 3 times a day, I've noticed a lot better gains, and I'm liking it!

Anyone else been trying this way?

I'll say this, since I started using 10 iu 3 times a day, I've noticed a lot better gains, and I'm liking it!

Anyone else been trying this way?

Is that with humilin-r?

Also, how do you time it and what are you eating exactly? Does it make you feel like crap taking it that often?

I was doing twice a day but it made me feel pretty shitty overall.

I am going to start sin 3 times a day. Take glut. And crietine with it. I am thinking about around 7am eat at 7:20 or so then around 20 minute before my 12 pm meal. Than take 20 min pre workout. Carbs will keep high in the early part of the day. Drink a carb shake durin workout.

Is that with humilin-r?

Also, how do you time it and what are you eating exactly? Does it make you feel like crap taking it that often?

I was doing twice a day but it made me feel pretty shitty overall.

yeah its hum r. i ahvent felt bad taking it, i hope i dont start as i'm liking it a lot and the pumps are crazy strong.

I'm mixing up what i eat to try to keep from being bored, but i take in about 150 grams of carbs and about 150 grams of protein which is liq egg whites and whole food during time the slin is active.

before bed, i take my 10 iu gh. this is only on training days which is 2 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off. so its roughly 4 days a week i take this. still trying to figure out if i should go everyday or keep it just as training days

Quick Q for you : So you are eating 450 carbs and 450 protein total for the day while using slin 3 x daily ? How is your fat intake ? are u staying somewhat lean ?

yeah its hum r. i ahvent felt bad taking it, i hope i dont start as i'm liking it a lot and the pumps are crazy strong.

I'm mixing up what i eat to try to keep from being bored, but i take in about 150 grams of carbs and about 150 grams of protein which is liq egg whites and whole food during time the slin is active.

before bed, i take my 10 iu gh. this is only on training days which is 2 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off. so its roughly 4 days a week i take this. still trying to figure out if i should go everyday or keep it just as training days

Quick Q for you : So you are eating 450 carbs and 450 protein total for the day while using slin 3 x daily ? How is your fat intake ? are u staying somewhat lean ?

my fat intake isn't too high, mainly from the whole eggs. to be honest, i havent been monitoring them, i gauge weight gain on the way my work slacks fit me, if they start getting to tight around the waist, then i'll drop the carbs down a tad and the same with the fat, but i'll keep the protein where it is.

i'm thinking the gh is keeping me from getting too fat.

plus i just stopped the tren after being on for 6 weeks, so that may have also kept my fat low. i'll hop back on tren after i'm off for about 4-5 weeks. my body just needed a break from the tren for awhile.

One thing that becomes hard to do is get all your food in when you're bulking and using insulin. What I mean is that we obviously don't want to spill over on our carbs by consuming 15g per iu, but at the same time, if you are used to consuming a bulking meal (let's say 800 cals for me), you are going to have to have your slin meal be of lesser calories, unless you think you can somehow compensate by eating 2x the protein you normally do. It's not like you want to get those extra calories from fat with that meal.

I've found i'm having to get extra calories later in the day to make up for my smaller slin meals. Btw, using slin for the last three weeks, up ten lbs.

Yup here is the protocol, my question followed by his answer. He got banned for stating the truth, eg. how the biggest on this forum are on TRT doseage and the smallest are on massive doseages.

What?

how much fat have you guys gained and are there any before and after pictures of the gains?

Is any one here that is using slin 2-3 x daily..using it while cutting ? I see a ton of info on buliking with slin 2-3 x daily but nothing regarding using it while dieting down ....and do not mean using slin to get into ketosis but using it thru out the day ..very curious about this Q

Hey guys, what's your thoughts on using T3 with insulin? (and AAS of course)

I'm asking cuz I found this article from basskiller's website:

With the huge increases in fat mass often accompanying insulin use, it seems like a simple solution to use thyroid hormone. Unfortunately, this doesn't work out very well. The reason is that thyroid hormone (specifically T3 and possibly T4) increases the amount of the "bad" IGF1-BP's mentioned earlier;IGFBP2 and IGFBP4. This may not seem like a big deal if one is not using drugs to stimulate IGF-1 synthesis, but IGF-1 levels are naturally stimulated through acts like stretching, and even natural testosterone/GH increases. All of these things normally accompany workouts (if you know what you're doing), which is the best time to take insulin. So by having all of the free IGF-1 bound by IGFBP3s' evil siblings, much of the anabolic effect of insulin is lost!

I am going to start sin 3 times a day. Take glut. And crietine with it. I am thinking about around 7am eat at 7:20 or so then around 20 minute before my 12 pm meal. Than take 20 min pre workout. Carbs will keep high in the early part of the day. Drink a carb shake durin workout.

You won't get away with eating at 7am then at noon. Too far apart.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, what's your thoughts on using T3 with insulin? (and AAS of course)

I'm asking cuz I found this article from basskiller's website:

With the huge increases in fat mass often accompanying insulin use, it seems like a simple solution to use thyroid hormone. Unfortunately, this doesn't work out very well. The reason is that thyroid hormone (specifically T3 and possibly T4) increases the amount of the "bad" IGF1-BP's mentioned earlier;IGFBP2 and IGFBP4. This may not seem like a big deal if one is not using drugs to stimulate IGF-1 synthesis, but IGF-1 levels are naturally stimulated through acts like stretching, and even natural testosterone/GH increases. All of these things normally accompany workouts (if you know what you're doing), which is the best time to take insulin. So by having all of the free IGF-1 bound by IGFBP3s' evil siblings, much of the anabolic effect of insulin is lost!

Bump

Is there any reason that we couldn't or shouldn't rather alternate some peps in between the slin days? Some thing like this maybe:

Mon ; 3.3 iu GH + 10 iu HumulinR 3x
Tues: 100mcg GHRP6/ 100mcg CJC-1293 3x
wed: 3.3 iu GH + 10 iu HumulinR 3x
thur: 100mcg GHRP6/ 100mcg CJC-1293 3x

and so on....

According to what I remember from some of Dat's stuff wouldn't that alllow me to get the most out of my Gh and Peps while also incorporating some of the new theories on slin 3x/day 3x/week?

thoughts?

Bumping this Gem.

Really rallying all the info I can on running Humulin R 3x daily on my upcoming bulk. I know its 3x daily every 6hrs...but thinking about doing it IM every 5 hrs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131