over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R rules

hypothetically speaking if I was to run a slin cycle for 4 weeks, along with AAS/GH, How does this layout look for (MWF slin Pre workout protocol) for my nutrition center around my 4-6 half life window? total macros for the day 3700 cals/ 350g pro/450g carbs/ less then 60g fats

(4:00pm) Meal 5: 8oz chicken, 8 oz red potato

(4:15 pm) Injection: 10 IU Humulin R, 5 IU GH both sub Q (1 hr before training, take supplements)

(4:45pm)Pre workout: 1 scoop pepto pro, 1 scoop karboload, 5g creatine, 200mg caffine, 5 g glutamine ( pre work of choice) Drink shake on way to the gym

(5:15-6:45)Intra workout: 1 scoop pepto pro, 50g dextrose, 5 g creatine, 5 g glutamine (drink throughout workout)

(7:00pm)Post workout: 1 cup egg whites, pepto pro, 1 cup rolled oats, splenda, 1 cup ice.( immediately upon getting home)

(7:30) Meal 6: 8oz chicken, ¼ cup jasmine rice

(10:00pm) Meal 7: 2 omega- 3 eggs, broccoli

not meaning to change the subject but how do you like that chain'd reaction carb drink, Knight?

hypothetically speaking if I was to run a slin cycle for 4 weeks, along with AAS/GH, How does this layout look for (MWF slin Pre workout protocol) for my nutrition center around my 4-6 half life window? total macros for the day 3700 cals/ 350g pro/450g carbs/ less then 60g fats

(4:15 pm) Injection: 10 IU Humulin R, 5 IU GH both sub Q (1 hr before training, take supplements)

(4:45pm)Pre workout: 1 scoop pepto pro, 1 scoop karboload, 5g creatine, 200mg caffine, 5 g glutamine ( pre work of choice) Drink shake on way to the gym

(5:15-6:45)Intra workout: 1 scoop pepto pro, 50g dextrose, 5 g creatine, 5 g glutamine (drink throughout workout)

(7:00pm)Post workout: 1 cup egg whites, pepto pro, 1 cup rolled oats, splenda, 1 cup ice.( immediately upon getting home)

Solid!

Another quick question what would be the best way of incorporationing metformin into a insulin cycle, as i know it increases insulin sensitivity, by slowing up glucose into entering the blood stream, and I was thinking it would be best to take it at 500-800 mg with meals 1-3, then of coarse dosage slin at proper time and follow the protocol I posted? thoughts, or am I way off base? still early in research of insulin, wont be using for a while.. but I find it a very interesting bodybuilding tool!

thx

Good read

Between this and 1 or 2 other insulin threads...people wonder why I tell them to do a search or look around or do more studying before they start.:lightbulb: All the answers are on this forum...yet we still have the ones who want to be spoon fed.:banghead:

Been reading a lot of these posts trying to find answers to my question but couldn't. I'm trying to incorporate chad Nichols proto the 3x a day 2-3 days a week. My first meal of the day is at 445 and I train at 530 am. I'm usually in bed by 9. How could I put this proto in my day. I've tried usin slin pre before and done it post also. Never could get the results everyone talks about. Never been over 10 a day and always used novolog. Humilin r seems to more superior bc it's active longer throughout the Day so your basically taking advantage of every meal u eat if ur doing it multiple times a day. Saw where mike recommends pre with 15 iu but to be honest I'm scared to go that high with one dosage.

I'm using 4 g. carbohydrate per unit of insulin, with very good results.

I inject 10 IU before training.:headbang:

I like seeing things laid out like this.
I just stumbled upon this thread I'm going to read it tonight.

Amino acids dosage vs protein/whey

Mike makes great points.. And I do in fact have that covered.

Chain'd out bcaa
L-leucine 10g
Creapure 10g
Glutamine 10g til it runs out as I dont really believe in oral glutamine
Electrolyte powder
Glycerol
Chaind reaction carbohydrate(w/ mct oils)

However, that is essentially my intra workout shake.

I plan to use Humalog for that..and humulin in the AM. I still plan to use bcaa+l-leucine perhaps creapure as well in the am.

Sorry for writing in such an old thread.

But if there is an advantage of using amino acids instead of protein powder like hydrolysate then is this still that the Common rule "anything over 10 grams of eaa per 3 hours is a waste" if the slin makes the body more Efficient in Storing protein?
For example if Using humapro or another eaa supp can you simply replace the protein with it and just add in carbs.
Lets say you inject humulin r and have some aminos with carbs around 15 minutes post injection, then around 2 hours carbs and eaas, and 4 hours after the same.
Or just go with whey??

Plus is it needed to do a shake or meal at the peak level of around 2 and 4 hours or can you just make a huge carb protein shake and sip it over the whole Time the slin is Active?
Yes i prfer real food or spaced out meals too but until you know how you react on the slin I think it is a great way to take a sip whenever you get hypo. The slin is planned to be taken pre workout with maybe a Double split each workout day.
But Step by Step.

Moreover what is currently your favorite fast carb source...read different views but karbolyn or cyclic dextrin and vitargo seems Good.
Yes maybe a fancy thing and honey does make a Great job but just curious if a carb powder might be better also stomach Wise when working out.

Thanks

Fats high, carbs low on non slin days

Some people mistakenly think that they must avoid all fat the entire time slin is active, but this is not true. At certain times I think it is beneficial to avoid fats when using slin, such as around workouts...anytime your blood sugar is already low...or when you have not eaten for a while. Aside from those times, one's propensity to add bodyfat will determine how much/often they can comume fat along with their insulin.

I have known some guys who can eat entire bags of Chips Ahoy cookies at one time (probably about 100 grams if fat) and a protein shake with their insulin, yet kep theur BF% in the single digits year round. Of course, many people would add BF with such a diet while using slin, but not everyone. For the guys who don't, consuming fat during this time is of little consequence, in terms of BF gain. One of the benefits of consuming large amounts of fats & carbs simultaeously while using slin is that it will increase muscle fullness tremendously...more than carbs alone, but like I stated above, most guys could not do this with any regularity and still stay lean. This leads me to my next point.

Another benefit of consuming both carbs & fats while using insulin is that it can prompt growth above and beyond what is achieved with the typical "clean" meal. The key to effectiveness with this type of program is to employ it infrequently, or else it will become counterproductive and also add bodyfat. In addition, this works much better for BB'rs who typically at clean all the time...or at least most of the time. For BB'rs who already eat a lot of fat in ther diets, their is little to no advantage in including extra fat with their insulin. Lastly, timing should be considered as well. A great time to implment this program would be post-workout, after the BB'r has already consumed at least some fat-free protein/aminos and a small amount of rapidly digesting carbs. About 30 minutes after this small protein-carb shake is consumed, follow it up with a big-ass meal containing plenty of carbs, protein, and fat.

It may appear that this way of thinking is contradictory to the conventionally accepted low-fat insulin meals commonly utilized by most BB'rs....and it is...kind of. I am 100% in suport of keeping most meals-shakes lower in fat while insulin is active, but not all. Why? It is fairly well known that for BB'rs who regularly eat clean, the occasional fatty & sugary cheat meal can help spur growth new growth. Many of us have witnessed this is one our own lives or in the lives of our clients, which is why most (if not all) coaches will occasionally recommend a more "dirty" cheat meal at certain times.

So, if these type of dirty cheat meals have proven beneficial for growth when used appropriately, the concomitant use of insulin is only going to amplify any of the muscle-building benefits which are derived from this meal.

Try it and see for yourself. Later that day or the following morning you will wake up full, hard, and vascular.

I am the One who eats carbs and fats together in her meals but Not in slin yet.

But rather binging on junk Food during bulking and basically also when on recomp I try to get better with my diet and use food Not so much as a pleasure but to improve my body composition and Performance.
The slin might be a Good way to become a Clean eater. Basically high protein and carbs plus low fat on slin days.

Apart from injecting igf or using glucose disposal agent like metformin is it a Good idea to eat low Carb, higher fat on non slin days to Stay sensitive?
Maybe even low protein as high protein on non slin days might be Burner only to glucose and keepin insulin levels low on the Days without injection might be best???

Just Need to suck up every info i can get so Please apologize my kind of dumb thoughts.

I am the One who eats carbs and fats together in her meals but Not in slin yet.

But rather binging on junk Food during bulking and basically also when on recomp I try to get better with my diet and use food Not so much as a pleasure but to improve my body composition and Performance.
The slin might be a Good way to become a Clean eater. Basically high protein and carbs plus low fat on slin days.

Apart from injecting igf or using glucose disposal agent like metformin is it a Good idea to eat low Carb, higher fat on non slin days to Stay sensitive?
Obviously, cutting back on carbs will increase insulin sensitivity, but whether or not someone should adhere to this type of diet will depend on the individual's own unique dietary needs. I typically do NOT recommend altering one's diet in order to accommodate their insulin usage. Rather, I recommend tailoring one's insulin program around their diet.
Just like we wouldn't recommend that all non-insulin users to follow a diet like this, neither should all insulin users either.

Maybe even low protein as high protein on non slin days might be Burner only to glucose and keepin insulin levels low on the Days without injection might be best???
I believe in protein cycling, but again, there are way too many variables here to make a general recommendation.

Just Need to suck up every info i can get so Please apologize my kind of dumb thoughts.

See bold above.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner