over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humulin R

kandaandm

Registered
Ok I know this is in the wrong forum, but nobody seems to be viewing the humulin r post in the peptide forum anymore.

I have a question about Farrah's plan.....Part of the second meal is pie filling. How much pie filling is eaten at this meal?

I would think this would fall to the old rule of 10:1 ratio.10grams of carbs per UI. I don't know for sure but I wouldn't eat a whole can lol.

Its a great thread, but the people who could help the most and keep it informative abandoned it for some reason..surprised to see that happen here of all places.

i dont know farrahs plan for insulin exactly but from personal use i would say you adjust it to the amount of slin you are using. its a simple carb so get out your thinking cap and do some math. how many grams of carbs do you normally run per iu?

10 grams of carbs per i/u is the rule of thumb.

10g of carbs per 1IU is oldschool. Experienced users will tell you that you need less. I use about 80-90g per 15IU MAX and I never go hypo. You can start with 10g if you want but be sure to lower it gradually and see how low can you go without going hypo. I don't think anyone can go hypo with 7g per 1IU.

10g of carbs per 1IU is oldschool. Experienced users will tell you that you need less. I use about 80-90g per 15IU MAX and I never go hypo. You can start with 10g if you want but be sure to lower it gradually and see how low can you go without going hypo. I don't think anyone can go hypo with 7g per 1IU.

i do 10 i/u when bulking and usualy do 70-80 grams of carbs and havent had any probs.But better to be safe then sorry.

I do complex for pre workout and simple for intra then simple for post then 45 minutes later I do a complex carb.

Why the hell would he use pie filling as its half high fructose corn syrup -- completely stupid.

Use friggin glucose polymers (malto/dextrose) or karbo/vitargo or waxy, or wonder bread for heaven sake....

But ultimately use the least amount of sugar you can get by with to stay in better condition and also dont forget aminos/proteins will help cover insulin too!

-FF

I never understood why the fuck a guy that build pros would do some of the things you hear about , almost makes me think it bogus info.

If you are slamming 15-20 iu slin and trying to adjust your diet to make it up i personaly think your going the wrong direction.

get your diet right with 50-75 g carbs per meal and adjust your slin to meet those carbs then slowly increase the dose.

If you eat 50g protein , 75g carbs and 15g fat per meal thats 635 cals per meal , eat that 7 times a day thats 4445 calories !!

15iu insulin 3x a day would be a good start for that macro then slowly add to it.

OThis is why I have balked at it so far and had such a hard time figuring out why the hell he would use pie filling. I believe it, I just dont get the significance.
Just like other than the 6am (first shake) I dont quite understand sucking down 12oz OJ with aminos, creatine, glutamine as soon as you inject the slin when it wont even be active for 25min.
Add to that, when its time for the pie filling..you are already also eating 2cups oats. A full 21oz can of pie filling is 175g carbs if my math is right so all along I have assumed its the entire can...but maybe not.

2cups rice in the third meal and im willing to bet we are way over 10g/iu? (@12-15iu)

Last edited:
I don't know why he's uses pie filling. I read a thing about chad nicholas and he said to use fructose instead of karboload or stuff of that nature. Maybe he is using a specific pie filling but all the ones I've seen use high fructose corn syrup. I did read it at another forum so it could be bull@#$%. I agree with gunsmith and futurefreak. I started at 10per UI and now set at 8per.

Its not that I didnt trust the pie filling advice, but a can of it seemed like way too much ...3x a day! I just have questioned why..

I also think a lot of people are mis timing humulin r as it should be administered 45-(more like)60-90min pre.

And drinking a 'magic shake' right away doesnt make sense either since it takes 25min to act..

Last edited:
Its not that I didnt trust the pie filling advice, but a can of it seemed like way too much ...3x a day! I just have questioned why..

I also think a lot of people are mis timing humulin r as it should be administered 45-(more like)60-90min pre.

And drinking a 'magic shake' right away doesnt make sense either since it takes 25min to act..

The way i was looking at it is that i shoot my slin just before training and start drinking my intra shake in an hr after training that shake and its contents is in the stomach ready for use as the peak is rising , not so much to keep from going hypo , that what the preworkout meal has carbs for , that way the body has some glucoe in its system alrady when the slin starts to work rather than rely on what your drinking during.

I tried shooting it 45-60 min before training and started to get a little woozy like first sign of hypo DURING my workout even though i was sipping my drink

Last edited:
Use Humulin-R 3-4 times a week....

On off days use Gymnema sylvestre and vanadium to regenerate Islet cells in pancreas and resensitize pancreatic beta and alpha cells...essentially restoring insulin receptor sensitivity.

Oh wow -- TrueNutrition has a glucose disposal agent to do just this --would work like a friggin' champ!

I rather not use glipizide and metformin as I value my appetite, liver and testosterone.....

-FF

Last edited:
Oh wow -- TrueNutrition has a glucose disposal agent to do just this --would work like a friggin' champ!

I rather not use glipizide and metformin as I value my appetite, liver and testosterone.....

-FF

John's GDA work as well as Metformin in the test I've done with it as far as controling Blood glucose after a high carb meal and it doesn't mess up my guys like metformin does

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws