over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hung out w Jay Cutlet this weekend!

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Friday night Kari and I picked up Jay from BWI airport in Baltimore. His show he promotes was here Sat. He said I looked farmiliar and when I reminded him who I was from back In New England we had a laugh and then drove back to Rockville MD.

He was talkative, honest, and very humble. We had quite a few friends In common and since we both moved away it was like catching up o. What we missed. After we go him checked in at the hotel we went out to dinner.

Again he sat there and we bullsitted about new england as everyone else was wondering what the hell we were talking about.

What a great time. The next day our sponsers booth was right next to him so even though he was super busy he would. Rack a joke here and there.

The things we spoke of all weekend I can't devulge as it was personal things, bu it wasn't any drug or training g talk. Sorry guys nothing but 2 New England boys shooting the shit together.

All in all it was a fun and amazing time w one of the biggest legends in the sport ever, my GF, and The Crüe.

Here is a pic once we got his luggage at BWI Friday.

BBF free ad in MD.com http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/129331-Jay-Cutler-Classic-this-weekend-in-Maryland!?p=3174515&posted=1#post3174515

sounds like a pretty cool weekend.. In that pic, you guys look to be the same size!!

awesome bro thanks for sharing.

My kinda party.

thanks for sharing the pics bro

thats cool bro

I was at that show this weekend...biggest audience I've ever seen for a local show (too bad the venue had the most piss-poor air conditioning in the history of piss or being poor)!

I met Jay after the prejudging and although there was a long line, he took time to talk to everyone that had questions for him. Great representative for the sport.

NICE Lucian!! Very cool!!:headbang:

jay is still a beast !! seems like a cool dude tbh..

lucian u aint no small fry either lol.. thanks for tha pix..

I was at that show this weekend...biggest audience I've ever seen for a local show (too bad the venue had the most piss-poor air conditioning in the history of piss or being poor)!

I met Jay after the prejudging and although there was a long line, he took time to talk to everyone that had questions for him. Great representative for the sport.

The AC actually blew out. There was no air. It was so hot I though I was gona fall down. Lol it yeah huge show for a local, and Jay was swarmed w people. I helped him drag 2 duffle bags which were about 100lb eah w products to his room. He sold so much of it I bet there wasn't much left T all!

Crazy, jays actually looking healthy and isnt freak size right now. Hell, a couple pictures next to other guys they actually look as big or bigger than him :0 still looks good no doubt though. Awesome pictures lucian

Damn iPhone. It auto corrected to cutlet. :(

I see 'Cutlet' being posted on a bunch of forums, I was surprised to see how many people browse these forums from their smart phones.
I have visited this site with my phone when I was bored out of my mind waiting for someone one day. It was so difficult to see everything , I was constantly zooming in and out just so I could read everything.

I wasn't using an app specific for forums though, I was just using the browser on the phone, so that may have been the problem.
Unless those apps make some huge changes, I don't know how you guys can post regularly on forums from your phones.

I see 'Cutlet' being posted on a bunch of forums, I was surprised to see how many people browse these forums from their smart phones.
I have visited this site with my phone when I was bored out of my mind waiting for someone one day. It was so difficult to see everything , I was constantly zooming in and out just so I could read everything.

I wasn't using an app specific for forums though, I was just using the browser on the phone, so that may have been the problem.
Unless those apps make some huge changes, I don't know how you guys can post regularly on forums from your phones.

Tapatalk makes it 100x easier to view than even on a computer. I didnt like pms site navigation on computer, bit tapatalk makes it so damn easy

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131