over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hunger Games

Darb77

Registered
Wow this was a great movie! I didnt read the book so I can't compare it to that but I thought it was excellent. Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actress and is going to be extremely big from here on out. I think she is 22 years old? and this good already. She is gorgeous as well! I am in love with this woman.

2ro012d.jpg

35bz4u8.jpg

13zzatg.jpg

2sblk69.jpg

Chick is smokin' and that movie is the shit!!! The books are great too!

I never read the books but I can say that the movie was one of the best I've ever seen. I definitely recommend it.

Damn, forget the movie or the book i could look at them pics all day :love:

It was truly a great movie and I really liked the concept.. It was well acted, and they didn't really hold back in any regards..

From my understanding it's a series and Hunger Games is actually one of the middle books? Similar to how the Star Wars movies were released.

Jennifer Lawrence is A+ as well lol, she is kind of a "plain jane" but she is stunning.

I was unsure about this because all the women I work with were reading the books last year, so I thought it was kind of a twilight type thing.

I guess ill have to check it out now.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback....if you guys vouch then I guess I gotta check it out. I'm a huge movie buff.

It was truly a great movie and I really liked the concept.. It was well acted, and they didn't really hold back in any regards..

From my understanding it's a series and Hunger Games is actually one of the middle books? Similar to how the Star Wars movies were released.

Jennifer Lawrence is A+ as well lol, she is kind of a "plain jane" but she is stunning.

:yeahthat:

I saw it last night. It was an excellent movie and very well done but at the same time, the concept was so fucked up and barbaric that I feel guilty that I liked it. J.Lawrence looks much better in those pics than she did in the movie, but that's probably because she lives in the woods in the movie

I agree, I love that about her.
I saw the movie over the weekend and really liked her.

Wow. I don't watch TV, other than the walking dead and some cable series.

I thought Hunger Games was some artsy French chick flick. Funny.

Thanks for helping me stay in touch with popular culture. And my sophisticated and elitists comment is that J.L. might want to consider augmentation if she is committed to reaching the next level as an artist.

Thanks for helping me stay in touch with popular culture. And my sophisticated and elitists comment is that J.L. might want to consider augmentation if she is committed to reaching the next level as an artist.

It's about kids between the ages of 12-18 murdering each other in a large battlefield until one person survives. Certainly no chick flick, even though all the women seem to be the ones reading the book.

If you guys havent seen Winter's Bone check it out, great movie. She is in it and was nominated for an oscar at age 20. I think she is beautiful in a non fake hollywood way which is refreshing. Plus she is from my home state Kentucky!

I think she got them done already! Check this picture out.

dvk50m.jpg

I really hope she didn't/doesn't.... it would kill her natural beauty, IMO.
I am sick of big fake cans on girls that already have something to begin with.
Implants should only be used when a girl really has no boobs to being with, like A cups or small B's.

I really hope she didn't/doesn't.... it would kill her natural beauty, IMO.
I am sick of big fake cans on girls that already have something to begin with.
Implants should only be used when a girl really has no boobs to being with, like A cups or small B's.

I think her breasts in the above picture look perfect! They do seem alot bigger than previous pictures.

She's got that Natalie Portman thing going on, not in terms of the same type of look but in that they're not flashy sexy they're kinda that attainable brand of hot lol

I wasn't as thrilled with the movie as you guys were, it felt like the original Lord of the rings or the 2nd to last harry potter where they were setting up the better movies for later and this was just an intro, it's not bad as a stand alone but it wasn't as great as it could've been. So much of it felt rushed and forced, I want to point out which spots but I don't wanna ruin the movie for anyone yet to watch it. Worth seeing but I can't wait to see the other ones as I think they'll be much better.

Anyone see the backlash over the Rue character being black? apparently the racist readers out there didn't think that the author meant black when she wrote Rue had dark skin...there were comments like I wouldn't have felt so bad if I knew she was black, it was insane.

man im going to have to see this movie... i was going to see it last weekend but it was sold out..

from the previews she didnt look that good but damn! gorgeous!

Watched it with my girlfriend the other day. The part where the little girl dies got me all teary eyed and im not even on clomid :p

I saw it last night. It was an excellent movie and very well done but at the same time, the concept was so fucked up and barbaric that I feel guilty that I liked it. J.Lawrence looks much better in those pics than she did in the movie, but that's probably because she lives in the woods in the movie

It is showing "classism" and some other aspects of us (from the reviews I hear) as a species lol. By nature, we are barbaric, it's in our blood. I haven't seen it but lok forward to it

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member