over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hunter Labrada current diet ?? macros

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
Just saw Hunters current diet.

i am just curious as to why he would have so many fats on a day with so many carbs? Not critiquing his diet just an observation after seeing so many guys carb cycle and Chris Acetos book mentioning not to combine fats with carbs ... i usually see these macros for strongman powerlifting diets. i know there isn't one way to diet, but i am not sure why he runs a flat diet with no high and lows. obviously it works for him, but how would you incorporate insulin with this? i assume he is not.

IMG_5851.jpg

Reactions: XXL
I saw that post and what jumped out at me was how much whey he was doing. 4 out of 6 meals. Def not what I expected

that is i think due to his appetite and stomach digestion problems. he dropped the egg whites he was really hammering them back. so i bet this is a temp thing till things pass and back to whole foods he goes.

He’s got enough carbs pre & post workout for 10-15ui’s Slin thats 250g of carbs with those two alone.
yah i saw that but depending on how far the meals are apart there is a compound affect of insulin and that can impact the meal with fats later on. not to derail the topic just wondering how many guys follow this macro split.

I know Dave Palumbo is a big fan of fats claiming that high fats helped him add muscle. That’s one of the reason he claims his McDonald’s burgers & fries added in to his diet really made a difference for him.....yeah not something for an average gym person. It’s important to know YOUR body & seeing what works for you.

What’s that from Instagram? lol you know how many dummies are gunna follow that and just get fat lol
That’s approximately 6,000 calories.I would turn into a slob at 6,000 calories.

Your right and the thing is why even post your diet.? I personally never believe them anyway but kids are going to look at this and have a warped mind about what it takes to put muscle on.I also never believe a pro telling me what drugs he uses.Heck two pros talking to each other personally probably would lie one and another.

Your right and the thing is why even post your diet.?

They can actually only do 3 or 4 things: post their diets, lifting videos, some photos, supplement stack, and gear protocol (very few do this).

I don't want to highjack your thread, hope it's okay, but I wonder about Chad Nicholls diets. Supposedly always 650 to 750 grams of protein a day. That seems crazy high lol.

He’s got enough carbs pre & post workout for 10-15ui’s Slin thats 250g of carbs with those two alone.

He could probably do 20iu of insulin while almost skipping those carbs altogether. I'm not even kidding. He is most likely doing at least 10iu of GH day, might be way more.

That macro breakdown is roughly 30/50/20. Applying relativity that's not high fat. If someone ate half the calories with the same breakdown no one would bat an eye.

That’s approximately 6,000 calories.I would turn into a slob at 6,000 calories.

Your right and the thing is why even post your diet.? I personally never believe them anyway but kids are going to look at this and have a warped mind about what it takes to put muscle on.I also never believe a pro telling me what drugs he uses.Heck two pros talking to each other personally probably would lie one and another.
No we pros talk about the stupid shit guys on message boards say ^^^

No we pros talk about the stupid shit guys on message boards say ^^^
Nothing stupid about what I said.

First off I wasn't saying there is anything wrong with eating 6,000 calories for a bodybuilder when you factor in the amount of drugs and the most important factor INSULIN.

My point was why throw a diet on there like that to begin with? What's the point? Why tell half truths? Why not tell the whole story? Kids who have a passion for bodybuilding believe this garbage.You're not eating 6,000 calories a day without manipulating your insulin and using large amounts of TEST plus whatever else.

This industry is full of a lot of bullshit.I personally just don't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a pro when it comes to his drug intake.

I actually took the time to read through your posts in talk to a pro forum and watched some of your videos on you youtube.I think you give a lot of good advice and your very knowledgeable.Don't sit here and tell me pro bodybuilders have integrity.

INTEGRITY ---- the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

This makes it hard to believe anything a professional bodybuilder is telling me about supplements,gear,training or diet.I am speaking about magazine articles,interviews,supplement claims and on and on...

There is no integrity in this sport.

I’d rather youngsters were following his crazy diet and get fat and learn from it than some crazy stack and get sick maybe never be able to repair the damage.

INTEGRITY ---- the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.

This makes it hard to believe anything a professional bodybuilder is telling me about supplements,gear,training or diet.I am speaking about magazine articles,interviews,supplement claims and on and on...

There is no integrity in this sport.

If you have money to make and a reputation to protect, you will hardly find integrity. It is not unique to this industry.

This just shows how individual things can be. He didn't just jump into this diet. It's been a slow process of figuring out how he responds to food, supplements, training, drugs and the combination of them. This was dialed in over time and it's what works for him. It's not meant for anybody else!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear