over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hunter Labrada current diet ?? macros

OK I definitely need this book now, I already said it earlier this thread

But where the hell do I find it? I see it as an ebook at Barnes but I'd rather have a way of buying it directly from either guy. I'll hit up their websites
Shelby has a 5 book deal on his site for like $50

OK I definitely need this book now, I already said it earlier this thread

But where the hell do I find it? I see it as an ebook at Barnes but I'd rather have a way of buying it directly from either guy. I'll hit up their websites
Just giving you a heads up US, its more of a sample plan and how to set it up yourself.
It gives some parameters to follow in terms of how many carbs on high days, on low days, etc.
But it does not really go into the WHY or any of that....its more of a "set it up yourself" type ebook.

If you want some GOOD reading material where Justin goes into depth about stuff, check out his Comprehensive Performance Nutrition Vol 1 & 2. Its basically 300pgs of Q&A's about everything from cycles and insulin usage to the whys of the nutrition. Justin has a fantastic ability to take realllly confusing shit and put it in layman's terms. The human body is fuckin complicated. But he is a lift hard, eat a lot of quality food — bare bones basic dude. I'm that same way and that's the reason i wanted to work with him. I knew he and I would think alike.

Just giving you a heads up US, its more of a sample plan and how to set it up yourself.
It gives some parameters to follow in terms of how many carbs on high days, on low days, etc.
But it does not really go into the WHY or any of that....its more of a "set it up yourself" type ebook.

If you want some GOOD reading material where Justin goes into depth about stuff, check out his Comprehensive Performance Nutrition Vol 1 & 2. Its basically 300pgs of Q&A's about everything from cycles and insulin usage to the whys of the nutrition. Justin has a fantastic ability to take realllly confusing shit and put it in layman's terms. The human body is fuckin complicated. But he is a lift hard, eat a lot of quality food — bare bones basic dude. I'm that same way and that's the reason i wanted to work with him. I knew he and I would think alike.
read and re read it again. the part where he talks about paralysis by analysis and over thinking that was totally me. glad i read it and got that shit out of the way and just let time do its thing. at its core bodybuilding is very simple. building muscle is watching paint dry over and over again. you look back 3 years and you can see the tissue you put on. everything in between is water, glycogen and bloat. false sense of muscle. its there under that but not quantifiable till time passes and you reap the rewards.

it takes time gear or no gear.

Justin’s Massive Carb Cycling for Size looks cool too. Anyone have it and would recommend?

So which one are you recommending lol

You should read The Macrunutrient Guidebook. Justin and Shelby published it like a decade ago and it was one of the first books that really made me think about the way I was eating. But i mention it in that it has always been calorie cycling. Low days have higher fat and lower carbs. High days, the inverse. Its never just been the carbs rotating, at least from those 2 ridiculously smart individuals.

And to my knowledge, no true BBing coach incorporates intermittent fasting like that. Some, like JM, might throw it out there to help with digestion (after years of heavy eating). But i say that leaning hard on BBing coach. If you're the average dude trying to look good, intermittent fast for sure. But if you are any semblance of a competitor, nah. You're finding the optimal ways to feed your body the amino acids you need to preserve and build muscle as well—and there are better ways to do that than intermittent fasting.

I agree with this. I went probably a year and a half 16:8 and 18:6 fasting pretty strict.

I was lean, my skin was much more clear, felt great once I adapted.

trying to gain weight was impossible and led to gastric distress. Maintance calories was ok, and my fasted BG and A1C were a little lower on average than a maintance 5 meals a day plan.

It was much easier to drop fat, but your limited on muscle tissue you can carry.

So if you want to be 5-10’ Ripped 190, easily doable with super HRT and a touch of GH, and intermittent fast. If your trying to be 215+ you need to eat.

Now, I do think that maybe one day a week on an off day, a 20H fast can really help re tune the anabolic pathways. Your stimulating MTOR all fucking week with drugs, food, insulin.....let AMPK come out and play, get a little autophagy going. And it can be a little “challenge of the mind”

you think your hard bro? Check your willpower when there’s Oreos in the house and it’s hour 17 of your fast lol

I agree with this. I went probably a year and a half 16:8 and 18:6 fasting pretty strict.

trying to gain weight was impossible and led to gastric distress. Maintance calories was ok, and my fasted BG and A1C were a little lower on average than a maintance 5 meals a day plan.

It was much easier to drop fat, but your limited on muscle tissue you can carry.

So if you want to be 5-10’ Ripped 190, easily doable with super HRT and a touch of GH, and intermittent fast. If your trying to be 215+ you need to eat.

Now, I do think that maybe one day a week on an off day, a 20H fast can really help re tune the anabolic pathways. Your stimulating MTOR all fucking week with drugs, food, insulin.....let AMPK come out and play, get a little autophagy going. And it can be a little “challenge of the mind”

you think your hard bro? Check your willpower when there’s Oreos in the house and it’s hour 17 of your fast lol
You get the same benefits without the suffering from being in a caloric deficit. There’s really no need to ever fast and starve oneself.

Justin’s Massive Carb Cycling for Size looks cool too. Anyone have it and would recommend?

Actually fuck it just bought it; it's not like it's expensive.

Very interesting! Totally confirms my suspicion that I eat way too much in the off season (which I knew already because i always get too fat). Was a little surprised that it's just an Excel spreadsheet, rather than an actual ebook, but when you look at it properly the level of detail is crazy.

Not that I actually have an "off season" as such...

Very interesting! Totally confirms my suspicion that I eat way too much in the off season (which I knew already because i always get too fat). Was a little surprised that it's just an Excel spreadsheet, rather than an actual ebook, but when you look at it properly the level of detail is crazy.

Keep us posted, I'm definitely interested in buying this book

the good thing is its dynamic its changes as you gain weight. just replugin your numbers. very well thought out.

Reactions: RDS

These are essentially my goals. Lean 185. I have trouble staying under 190 but with if I find I can stay around 184 where I look my best. At that weight I can keep my waist at 33 which gives me the best look . But when I want to gain I can easily bulk up to 210 or so using if, just the food has to be a little dirter and I add size a good inch to my arms but 2.5 to the waist, hence why I don't bulk lol. Carrying the extra size isn't worth to me the extra waist.

Typically my low days are 160 on so carbs at 2k calories and high are 400 plus at 4k calories (average daily intake is 3k).

I tried yesterday to go close to 0 carb couldn't do it. All the meat and veggies and fat was just uncomfortable going down, too dry, I needed to add some fruit to get 2 k calories down in a 4 hour window. Had my freeding window been 6 or 7 hours I could have slammed 2k calories of meat and veggies easy. Or had I dropped the filling veggies the 2k calories of meat would have been fine..

I lived that life dude lol. I spent YEARS in my 20's living the DatBTrue life of fasting and peptides. Little blasts during the way and basically keeping myself at 220-240ish at around 8-10%. Got ASSSS doing that too.
And then I got the bug to compete again, PLUS i got married. Which basically meant I could chase the physique goal I wanted. The ONLY reason i wasn't pushing harder before was because of women—dead serious.

I lived that life dude lol. I spent YEARS in my 20's living the DatBTrue life of fasting and peptides. Little blasts during the way and basically keeping myself at 220-240ish at around 8-10%. Got ASSSS doing that too.
And then I got the bug to compete again, PLUS i got married. Which basically meant I could chase the physique goal I wanted. The ONLY reason i wasn't pushing harder before was because of women—dead serious.

oh yes all of us on Dats board were pinning peps 3-4x during the fast, the “swell intra drink”, a touch of humilin R, and 200-300g protein in the pwo window lol

oh yes all of us on Dats board were pinning peps 3-4x during the fast, the “swell intra drink”, a touch of humilin R, and 200-300g protein in the pwo window lol
that’s where I learned to use peptides. I was doing ghrps and gnrh like 6 times daily and had mad carpal tunnel lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear