over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hunter Labrada....

massivemark

Registered
Looks amazing with his father Lee....but I still think Lees physique back in the 90s was insane.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200404-225049.png
    Screenshot_20200404-225049.png
    362.4 KB · Views: 175
Always has sick conditioning like dear old dad. Thick as hell, great physique.

He looks great! His legs are insane!!

Massive improvements since getting his pro card.

I met him in person 2 years back after he won the Jr Nats (I think)...still thick as house. Like 5'8 and stacked.

Seems extremely humble which is the key. Has one of the best mentors in the game. Seems to be driven to improve. Best of luck to Hunter in all his future plans.

A big boy, but I still like his dads physique best. I don't like this cartoon looking bodybuilder through the massive amounts of drugs taken today.
He's dads height but 40-60 pounds heavier. Lee had great symmetry that we now have to have a new class to appreciate.

A big boy, but I still like his dads physique best. I don't like this cartoon looking bodybuilder through the massive amounts of drugs taken today.
He's dads height but 40-60 pounds heavier. Lee had great symmetry that we now have to have a new class to appreciate.

Lee still looks amazing at his age. Guy's proportions and detail especially was amazing on stage.

I think he has a few inches on dad. He's barefoot in that picture and he's a few inches taller.

He looks great!!!(I wonder how much of that is genetics vs. having a mentor/father/coach who's a world of knowledge)
I've wondered the same thing for Sergio Jr.

Hunter is listed at 5'9" and Lee is listed at 5'6".

He looks great!!!(I wonder how much of that is genetics vs. having a mentor/father/coach who's a world of knowledge)
I've wondered the same thing for Sergio Jr.

From what little I know, I think in Hunter's benefits from both; genetics and a great
mentor / father. Don't know how much he is involved in his training / nutrition / PED's.

As far as Sergo Jr. is concerned, I don't think he got anything from his father except
his genetics, which are arguably not as good as his fathers, close, but not as good
IMHO. And I don't have the timeline in front of me now (somebody please help) but
I think his Dad may have passed before Jr. really showed and interest or really started
growing.

I think the real question here is what would both the Dad's look like given today's
PED usage (which I know very little about). Would they chose balance / ascetics
over just sheer size and questionable health.

Don't want to derail the OP's thread but just some food for thought as I could not help
but wonder what is going through Lee's head when he looks at his son. Envy, pride, etc?

From what little I know, I think in Hunter's benefits from both; genetics and a great
mentor / father. Don't know how much he is involved in his training / nutrition / PED's.

As far as Sergo Jr. is concerned, I don't think he got anything from his father except
his genetics, which are arguably not as good as his fathers, close, but not as good
IMHO. And I don't have the timeline in front of me now (somebody please help) but
I think his Dad may have passed before Jr. really showed and interest or really started
growing.

I think the real question here is what would both the Dad's look like given today's

Don't want to derail the OP's thread but just some food for thought as I could not help
but wonder what is going through Lee's head when he looks at his son. Envy, pride, etc?

He probably thinks his son got too big and ruined his aesthetics. But he looks great in a modern way.

Looks amazing with his father Lee....but I still think Lees physique back in the 90s was insane.
It's insane when you look at the guys today, the fullness and thickness.
Looks great for his era, but i really prefer the late 80's to mid 90's pros era.
Great contoured muscle hardness and mass, and specially great abs.

It's insane when you look at the guys today, the fullness and thickness.
Looks great for his era, but i really prefer the late 80's to mid 90's pros era.
Great contoured muscle hardness and mass, and specially great abs.

The abs have gone to shit, that's a fact.

growing.

well for one thing, I think Hunter's back is definitely not one his strong points and it also wasn't one of Lee's either. It's interesting, i don't think there's any top pro right now with a sick back like Dorian or Ronnie had. Each generation usually has one or two standout backs. Big Ramy's looks good, Bonac's too. Cedric. But can't think of anyone who's back is nutso compared to the class like Haney, Dorian, or Ronnie.

growing.

Lee Labrada wasn't so much a bodybuilder, but a physique artist. I think one of the reasons he retired was because he recognized it was just going to become a size game and he didn't want to play. If he was young and competed today, I think he'd opt for classic instead of open or 212.

My favourite posing routine ever is Labrada '88. No ear cupping, no pointing to his hamstrings, none of that other obnoxious stuff you see today. Just pure artistic display of his physique. 176 lbs and to me looks healthier and not run down. Lee always struck me as someone who was smart with his doses and didn't rely on gear as much as others. One of the reasons why most people think he definitely should've won in 1990.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws