over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hurricane Irma

Im in Naples right now at my girlfriends place, but its only one floor. She has a two-floor condo here as well so we are going to go to that tomorrow. Not going to make it out of the state if we leave. So we are stuck here.

Costco was open today, got LED lanterns, led headlamps, and some cool LED lights you stick on the walls. Stocked with water, canned food, non perishables, protein shakes, etc. Just praying that it misses us. But that doesn't look likely.

Watching live news right now. Doesn't look good at all...

Jose and Katia are right behind Irma.

Last I saw Katia was going into Mexico and Jose was going to veer off to the North...

Haven't checked again though

Last I saw Katia was going into Mexico and Jose was going to veer off to the North...

Haven't checked again though

It seems that Jose is going to blast some of the islands that were just destroyed by Irma, but no threat to the US.

This bitch just shifted West at the 2:30pm European Model update.. (Wich is supposedly the most advanced of the systems available today and runs on 12 hour updates)

Right now the projections are looking like it's coming straight up the middle of Florida when that turn comes..

Huge shift in only 12 hours. It's still about 48-60 hours out...

Im still remaining optimistic as last year Matthew was supposed to be a direct hit and literally within the last 24 hour period as we were waiting for it the thing shifted West again and avoided us..

Lets see..

Yeah, looks like some of the gulf area might even be affected. Does anyone know if that would cause any storm surge in the gulf over there, or is it only happen when it comes from over a body of water. It might pass over the gulf but would be going in a north east direction. Just curious if it will destroy some of the gulf beaches. We like to vacation in St. Pete beach, but that is pretty far north.

My wife knows a family that live in Tampa Bay and folks up there are even evacuating. I was surprised to hear that. They are leaving.

Last edited:
Yeah, looks like some of the gulf area might even be affected. Does anyone know if that would cause any storm surge in the gulf over there, or is it only happen when it comes from over a body of water. It might pass over the gulf but would be going in a north east direction. Just curious if it will destroy some of the gulf beaches. We like to vacation in St. Pete beach, but that is pretty far north.

My wife knows a family that live in Tampa Bay and folks up there are even evacuating. I was surprised to hear that. They are leaving.

Bro, I've got buddies up by Gainesville and they said they drive down to Orlando (about a 1 1/2 hour drive) and the entire ride was bumper to bumper traffic.. Like dead stopped..

People reporting 12-13 hours to get to Orlando from Miami (I made that drive in 3 hours last week for comparison!) and even heard of a people that took like 20-22 hours driving time to Atlanta.. That's the usual drive to New York (non stop) from Miami... Fucking crazy..

But then again, all this media and social media bullshit isn't helping AT ALL with the panic.. It's making people crazy.. People posting false stories, false info, robbings already going on (people dressed as electrical company coming to your home to do a "check" before the storm and robbing at gun point, happened in North Miami area).

Let's see what happens... It would be crazy if all these people evacuate North and this thing does a last minute move and goes up North like Matthew and other have done...

Bro, I've got buddies up by Gainesville and they said they drive down to Orlando (about a 1 1/2 hour drive) and the entire ride was bumper to bumper traffic.. Like dead stopped..

People reporting 12-13 hours to get to Orlando from Miami (I made that drive in 3 hours last week for comparison!) and even heard of a people that took like 20-22 hours driving time to Atlanta.. That's the usual drive to New York (non stop) from Miami... Fucking crazy..

But then again, all this media and social media bullshit isn't helping AT ALL with the panic.. It's making people crazy.. People posting false stories, false info, robbings already going on (people dressed as electrical company coming to your home to do a "check" before the storm and robbing at gun point, happened in North Miami area).

Let's see what happens... It would be crazy if all these people evacuate North and this thing does a last minute move and goes up North like Matthew and other have done...

that's what happened several years back here in Houston, all freeways leaving Houston were turned into contra lanes, it was a nightmare, a drive that would take about 4 hours was taking people around 18-20 hours, vehicles were stranded along the roadways, then it turned and almost nothing happened here, the problem was, I think it was a couple of months later another storm hit, they said to evacuate Galveston area and a lot of people did not, and many died, that 1 did hit Houston and the eye rolled straight up I45, I had a tree fall on my house with that 1, so everyone there will have to make their own decision what to do, personally if I was there and had a family I would not take a chance with them, and I would leave ( depending on where we lived ).

The news gets everyone in a tizzy. People listen to the news, freakout, and load up their gas tanks, and then load up 4 or 5 cans, someone sees this and they do the same, and so on and so forth, and before you know it there is a shortage. Same thing with food and water. It's a vicious cycle. If everyone just acted reasonably instead of stocking up like it's the apocalypse, things would run alot smoother.

Wild shit... all my guys be safe out here!

Yeah man hopefully being in the second floor will save my ass. Naples is on the water, but w all our family's pets we can't just up and go. I was telling them a week ago we should leave but no one wanted to listen. So next time I'll take my advice and just make everyone leave.

Praying for the best

I dont mean to freak anyone out but this is a serious question (I had relatives in Florida and saw how many alligators there were)....What the hell do you do in severe flooding and hurricanes like this when there are so many alligators in the water around you? (nevermind the flooding you have to worry about whats in the water too?)

I dont mean to freak anyone out but this is a serious question (I had relatives in Florida and saw how many alligators there were)....What the hell do you do in severe flooding and hurricanes like this when there are so many alligators in the water around you? (nevermind the flooding you have to worry about whats in the water too?)

Good question, I don't know if it would be illegal to use a firearm on a gator if it was going to harm someone.
That flood water is hazardous, so it's best to avoid wading thru it.... there is sewage and bacteria in the flood water and people can get really sick from contact with it

Well they said for this one that flooding isn't a real problem for this hurricane unless you're in the surge/coast area...

But still, valid question for those in the dangerous areas that didn't evacuate...

Yea I guess they do have to worry about that lol

I've got my AR and VP9 ready, not exactly for that situation but because people like to get slick and try to rob people and break in places etc... If in fact it does get that bad...

But I'm hoping it won't.. Still being optimistic, it's down to a cat 4 now...

Good question, I don't know if it would be illegal to use a firearm on a gator if it was going to harm someone.
That flood water is hazardous, so it's best to avoid wading thru it.... there is sewage and bacteria in the flood water and people can get really sick from contact with it

Lol bro I'm not sure if you're from Miami or not but no one I know with a firearm is asking any questions, law or no law, when it comes to a gator being near them.. More than likely, it'll end up being BBQ lol yes, I'm serious...

LOL!! I had never thought about this but yeah this could happen. But if the flooding is that bad, I would imagine running into a gator would be the last of my worries.

One of the issues is the threat to all the tourist attractions, farms and zoos that are in danger and could potentially set wildlife free. I'm an amateur herp guy. Andrew in 92 set loose thousands of NOT only reptiles but birds mammals and freaking monkeys!

Having said that those in Florida have real issues to think about and I sincerely hope everyone is going to be ok. We don't worry about that shit in Nebraska lol

Im in Naples right now at my girlfriends place, but its only one floor. She has a two-floor condo here as well so we are going to go to that tomorrow. Not going to make it out of the state if we leave. So we are stuck here.

Costco was open today, got LED lanterns, led headlamps, and some cool LED lights you stick on the walls. Stocked with water, canned food, non perishables, protein shakes, etc. Just praying that it misses us. But that doesn't look likely.

They were saying on Fox today that the storm seems to be swinging west more and might actually hit closer to Naples than to Miami. I think you guys should get out now. Even if you don't get hurt, you will be stuck there at her place and have no power or food/supplies if you should run out. No way out either. They said that once the winds hit 40 mph all life saving crews take shelter themselves and calling 911 wont help you.

They are showing a cat 1 hurricane force to hit Orlando, and so Tamp where my wife's friend lives will get about the same. Its bad. Both coasts of the state are going to be hit because the damn storm is so big in circumference. Think they said the diameter is a bit over 400 miles wide.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear