over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hurricane Irma

n3mo0101

Registered
Interesting to see if this one makes landfall in the US. If so, I wish everyone the best. Based on the projected track it will hit South Florida sometime on Saturday. I wanted to put this as a little forewarning just incase noone knew about it. The last thing I'd want is for someone to get stuck in a hurricane due to lack of knowledge.

Being in south Florida we're watching it closely. People going nuts here already. No water at Publix, Home Depot a madhouse. It's going to be an interesting week.

Florida hasn't had a hurricane since 2005-they are way over due

Right now they are saying a Cat 3 or 4

Florida hasn't had a hurricane since 2005-they are way over due

True.

I was living in Boca that year. Frances passed to the south, Katrina wasn't that strong when it passed Florida, but Wilma destroyed everything in sight. Some airplanes were upside down at the airport and boats flew to the ground at the marina in Deerfield Beach, Federal Hwy and Hillsboro if memory serves me right.

Interesting to see if this one makes landfall in the US. If so, I wish everyone the best. Based on the projected track it will hit South Florida sometime on Saturday. I wanted to put this as a little forewarning just incase noone knew about it. The last thing I'd want is for someone to get stuck in a hurricane due to lack of knowledge.

well i am stuck in it...

i live in the caribbeans...

cat 5...

I'm moving into the hospital from fri-Tuesday as of now. Sleeping bag, and tubs of protein.

What are the things you guys down in florida south have to do?

a) food water first, and generators?
b) board up all windows?
c) what do you do with pets?
d) do you travel inland and stay at hotels?
e) how do you determine if you are going to get flooded out?

this thing is up to 185 mph...it just set a record

in 92 Andrew hit as a five I worked with some tough bastards that were there for Andrew they said people were animals

stealing and mugging over a bag of ice

in 92 Andrew hit as a five I worked with some tough bastards that were there for Andrew they said people were animals

Probably have to bring in the national guard. Texas somehow didn't seem to get that bad. I remember with Katrina all of those people in a shelter, think it was a stadium. The stadium was like a small city and there were reports of rape and lots of theft there. Murder in the city if I remember right. Disasters bring out the best and worst of people I guess.

yeah that thing is a beast right now, I was hoping it was going to turn north like earlier predictions, and not hit anything here, I sure hell hope it does not get in the gulf, the last I heard was hit south florida then turn sharply north straight up florida, stay safe everyone! good luck

yeah that is the latest

I build powerlines so I've been on a few hurricanes

yeah that is the latest

I build powerlines so I've been on a few hurricanes

Dangerous job I think. Stay safe. Do you work for someone like Duke Energy that sends their guys to disaster areas all around the country?

After suffering through Harvey the past 2 weeks i can tell you a couple things.

1-Go buy 10 gas cans. There are some stations around here that are out or run out almost daily
2-Buy ice. You will run out of ice i promise and you can save a lot of food (and have ice for drings)
3-Buy a small generator-YOu cant run your house on it but you can power up your fridge every couple days and do laundry.
4-Buy food that takes longer to go bad. PB&J, oatmeal, cereal, etc....Mostly stuff you dont have to cook.
5-Fill up your propane tanks and have spares. You can always boil water with a propane burner or use your gas grill.
6-If you are evacuating, do it now. The roads out of Houston had traffic jams for miles. When hurricane Ike hit a few years ago, there were 200,000 people that had to go through it in their cars on the side of the highway because they ran out of gas.

May God bless each of you as i know what you will be going through.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws