over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hurricane

cubano

Registered
So with these hurricane about to pound Florida, I fully expect to lose power and my first thought was my GH in the fridge. Anyone know how long it's good for sitting at room temp? In powder form.

What GH is it? "Generic" or pharmaceutical? If it's pharmaceutical I can find documentation for you on that. IIRC, it does not need to be refrigerated prior to being reconstituted - just kept below a certain temperature.

Edit:

From an old post of mine on another forum:

Saizen® 5 mg and 8.8 mg vials reconstituted with the Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, USP (0.9% Benzyl Alcohol) provided should be stored under refrigeration (36°–46°F/2°–8°C) for up to 14 days. **broken link removed**

All Norditropin® products must be refrigerated prior to first use. Do not freeze. After initial use, Norditropin® pens can either be stored outside of the refrigerator (up to 77°F) for use within 3 weeks, or in the refrigerator (between 36°F and 46°F) for use within 4 weeks. **broken link removed**

The reconstituted solution should be stored under refrigeration (between 36°F and 46°F) for up to 14 days. Avoid freezing reconstituted vials of Serostim®. **broken link removed**

Between uses, store your GENOTROPIN PEN 5 in the refrigerator at 36°F to 46°F (2 °C to 8°C) in its protective case. **broken link removed**

Humatrope must be kept refrigerated (36° to 46°F [2° to 8°C]) before and after it is mixed. Source

Last edited:
So with these hurricane about to pound Florida, I fully expect to lose power and my first thought was my GH in the fridge. Anyone know how long it's good for sitting at room temp? In powder form.

My Serostim's are to be stored at room temp before mixing (59-86 degrees F)

No worries now right? We didn't get the hurricane in South FL, but if you're still worried you can give me your GH ;)

No worries now right? We didn't get the hurricane in South FL, but if you're still worried you can give me your GH ;)

What?

650x366_10061222_hd29.jpg

My sister lives in Boca and I'm worried about her.

What?

650x366_10061222_hd29.jpg

My sister lives in Boca and I'm worried about her.

Well here in South FL we could have had a Cat 4 Hurricane with a brunt of it hitting WPB. The worst of the storm will be over by midnight or so.....You're sister will get a lot of rain and some winds, but the hurricane portion of the storm will be missing. It's too late to turn enough west. Worst your sister would get is power outage. It's passing east of where it was forcasted to hit.

What you're looking at in yellow isn't the hurricane. Just strong swells on the coast, lots of rain and maximum winds would be tropical storm gusts. Also that's from 12 noon Eastern time (the image you have up). It didn't follow that trajectory.

Now it's Central FL that will have to worry a little to see if the storm turns enough west or not.

Last edited:

HA HA!!! I'll take my chances. Here in Lake Worth, just getting some wind and a little rain right now.

My wife knows a guy that must be inland some because he has decided to stay in his home. He says there has been trouble in the past with looters coming in after you leave and stealing you blind. Guys living down there, is that common?

My wife knows a guy that must be inland some because he has decided to stay in his home. He says there has been trouble in the past with looters coming in after you leave and stealing you blind. Guys living down there, is that common?

Is not that common, it has happened in major storms like Andrew in the 90's and Katrina in 2005. But here anybody who cross illegally the border into my property becomes automatically a bag of lead. No questions asked. The law is pretty clear equally for everybody.

Is not that common, it has happened in major storms like Andrew in the 90's and Katrina in 2005. But here anybody who cross illegally the border into my property becomes automatically a bag of lead. No questions asked. The law is pretty clear equally for everybody.

but if your not there to conclude your "bag full of lead"....???

how does that work exactly...???

:cool:

Exactly. Most of those in the direct line of the storm on the coast would be foolish to stay behind. I guess I would try to pack most of my expensive stuff in our cars and head out, leave the rest behind for insurance to hopefully cover. The storm will claim much too I am sure. Perhaps move some stuff upstairs on the 2nd floor if you have one? Looters will have the pick of what they want because its not like the police and guard have the manpower to protect people's property.

Yeah I thought about it after. He was referring to those who evacuated.
Ive never evacuated :D I know its a gamble but thats life...

Hope you all good luck, take care of you and family.☀️

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Parents house was in Martin County, came up to help them but up shudders....woke up and the fence got pushed over and some downed tree branches from i see so far in back yard... lost power around 7pm, still off.... was lucky, i was down here for andrew and the rest in past 30 years, glad this didn't direct hit us... funny how likr 50miles this way or that way is such a difference

Spent the last few days hearing how I was going to die, be washed away, struck by lightning, tsunamis etc.. it rained less then it normally does for swfl.. if anything on my side of the state the storm offered some reprieve. To those effected , all the best .

Spent the last few days hearing how I was going to die, be washed away, struck by lightning, tsunamis etc.. it rained less then it normally does for swfl.. if anything on my side of the state the storm offered some reprieve. To those effected , all the best .

This 100%. Got a stiff wind and that's it. I know they have to but the news gets everyone all riled up, gas stations running out of gas, supermarkets running out of water, bread, etc. Everyone putting up shutters. Seems like the world is going to end. And then in the end, nothing but a little wind and rain.

This guy is on pills big time

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VZW0VG75XY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VZW0VG75XY[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131