over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hutch Takes Middles at Border States

Great job Hutch!

Thanks guys, i was happy to get a win and got a lot of great responses from the judges there...BUT...After looking at the 1 day out pics and the contest pics there is definetly a difference...Still havent got this drying out thing right yet...But im in Toronto right now to do my "after" shots and Chris and i are trying something something a lil different to see what happens...and if this doesnt work then i am sworn off diauretics for ever...;)

First of all...way to take home the class win! I saw you a day before you left and made the comment to Dusty after you left that you looked much bigger and in the same type of condition (from what I saw) that won you the AZ. When I saw the pics you looked smoother (maybe flat?). I figured maybe you tried to pull too much and then overcompensated? Regardless, I'm sure Chris is going to help you nail it. As anyone knows this is not an easy thing to get perfect over and over again.

First of all...way to take home the class win! I saw you a day before you left and made the comment to Dusty after you left that you looked much bigger and in the same type of condition (from what I saw) that won you the AZ. When I saw the pics you looked smoother (maybe flat?). I figured maybe you tried to pull too much and then overcompensated? Regardless, I'm sure Chris is going to help you nail it. As anyone knows this is not an easy thing to get perfect over and over again.

Your exactly right AWN.....I take full responsibility. I was hoping to get that last bit of water off from the glutes and hamstrings while loading pretty heavy on the carbs and it just backfired. Worked great for me....but not for Hutch.

We have talked and Im 100% we have this figured out and Hutch will be rockin for sure at the Emerald.

you know i wanted to say the same thing

but some feel i post too much negativity:(

but you are right on the money man

No...your right. When I saw his pics posted on MD after prejudging....thats the first thing i told him.:(

Congrats Hutch !!! thats a big win bro !!! :p

Its all good!...I got 6.5 weeks to look even better...And without the diauretic i know im gonna come in sharp and dry...

Your exactly right AWN.....I take full responsibility. I was hoping to get that last bit of water off from the glutes and hamstrings while loading pretty heavy on the carbs and it just backfired. Worked great for me....but not for Hutch.

We have talked and Im 100% we have this figured out and Hutch will be rockin for sure at the Emerald.

its the Excalibur...you keep on getting the two confused...:p

LOL! I was wondering if there was another Emerald somewhere. :p

Well damn it....they start with an E.

Im on the East coast, what do you expect (not that it has anything to do with.....anything).

That wasn't intended to sound negative at all because I (as well as everyone on this board) knows the type of calibur athlete Hutch is and what he is capable of. When you see someone almost there a day before and then you see pics and they are off you know something went wrong.

With that said.......

It's something that is very hard to explain to someone who just sees the pics and not the athlete in person prior to the event. It's a very noble act to accept the responsibility and say "I messed up" but any great prep guy and his athletes are going to run into snags from time to time....in my opinion at least. If it were easy to hit your peak over and over again, you could stick to one formula and just run with it. It's funny how the body will say "fuck you" from time to time. Regardless I have much respect for what Chris does with his guys and I'm looking forward to seeing what Hutch is going to bring in December.

That wasn't intended to sound negative at all because I (as well as everyone on this board) knows the type of calibur athlete Hutch is and what he is capable of. When you see someone almost there a day before and then you see pics and they are off you know something went wrong.

With that said.......

It's something that is very hard to explain to someone who just sees the pics and not the athlete in person prior to the event. It's a very noble act to accept the responsibility and say "I messed up" but any great prep guy and his athletes are going to run into snags from time to time....in my opinion at least. If it were easy to hit your peak over and over again, you could stick to one formula and just run with it. It's funny how the body will say "fuck you" from time to time. Regardless I have much respect for what Chris does with his guys and I'm looking forward to seeing what Hutch is going to bring in December.

What can I say bro, thank you for the kind words. You just turned a shitty day into a good one.

What is great with Hutch is he never questions what I have him do....he just does it. He may ask why from time to time, but otherwise he's a warrior and just goes to work. He never questioned me once, nor put the blame on me....which i greatly respect. However for me NOT to take responsibility would be shitty.

I dont care if I have to fly out there myself for his show....his ass will be ready this time.

I dont care if I have to fly out there myself for his show....his ass will be ready this time.

How else can he get some of momma main's peanut butter pie to fill out??? :p

hey hutch. my workout partner was up at muscltech with you. how did ur shoot go? he will be in your class at the excalibur, but hes got his work cut out for him. He was 210 and got the call from MT 3 weeks ago and they wanted him to do another show this year. So he has to shred up pretty quickly. did you meet him up there, hes the 20yr old kid with mohawk?

Last edited:
hey hutch. my workout partner was up at muscltech with you. how did ur shoot go? he will be in your class at the excalibur, but hes got his work cut out for him. He was 210 and got the call from MT 3 weeks ago and they wanted him to do another show this year. So he has to shred up pretty quickly. did you meet him up there, hes the 20yr old kid with mohawk?

Ahhh yes...I didnt get much of a chance to talk with him though...He's got some big ol calves on him...all the guys they flew up for before shots were 6 weeks out and doing the excalibur...The shoot went good but doesnt look like ill get in the ads cuz for Cytogenix you either get in for building muscle, which is hard to do when your dieting and losing weight OR bodyfat loss and I dont qualify for it because they couldnt send me Xenadrine cuz they had to do the whole reformulation thing...

With that said.......

Great post Awn!!!...Chris doesnt even need to take the blame...I never thought of it like that...We tried something and it didnt work as good as planned, so we will try again...Thats how this crazy BB'ing this goes...But Chris had me in good enough shape that i was still able to win...

Attachments

• IMG_4818_QWWXJAJRMP.jpg
    IMG_4818_QWWXJAJRMP.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 60
By the way the guy to my left in the blue trunks is my training partner and he got second place...we had a bet that the loser has to wear booty shorts to the gym...So ill be bringin them for him next week...LOL

By the way the guy to my left in the blue trunks is my training partner and he got second place...we had a bet that the loser has to wear booty shorts to the gym...So ill be bringin them for him next week...LOL

LOL nice. hold him to that. make sure you make him to do it on a leg day and go to the gym prime time also like 6PM.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131