over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hydrolized vs Isolate

eaglecall

Registered
Is whey Hydrolized really worth the extra cost? Im reading e few sites where they explain that is all pretty much useless unless you have a very sensitive GI tract. Otherwise, Isolate is perfectly fine. Not sure about nutrients and absorption if I should get more Hydrolized or just pay for isolate.

I've got a pretty sensitive stomach and I've found that isolate from TN works great and doesn't bother my gut.
I tried Pepto Pro and it digest well but didn't see where it was worth the cost over EAA in my intra shakes

hydrolyzed tastes like shit but i just mix 2 aspartame packets with it

i get it the same price as isolate pretty much so i just get it, why not

Stick with isolate. No need to drop extra cash on non sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is whey Hydrolized really worth the extra cost? Im reading e few sites where they explain that is all pretty much useless unless you have a very sensitive GI tract. Otherwise, Isolate is perfectly fine. Not sure about nutrients and absorption if I should get more Hydrolized or just pay for isolate.

IMO no, save your cash brotha

yeah i'd buy it if the company selling had a fire sale. otherwise the only thing it does is "isolate" you from your money.

Thanks guys!
Isolate it is.
Hey Gunsmith yeah I use TN for pretty much all my powders. Last time I ordered a large bag of Premium Hydrolized but as Im learning is not necessary the extra cost.

Most people using hydrolyzed i know only use it intra or peri training... then use an isolate through out the day

TNs debitterized hydro mixed with wpi cross flow is great pre/pwo

I LOVE the dynamatize ISO 100 orange dreamsickle. I do 25g hydro +5g added BCAA intra workout to hit 5g leucine

And really one only needs to be using an isolate if lactose intolerance/GI issues or simply trying to keep cals to a minim if in a calorie deficit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys!
Isolate it is.
Hey Gunsmith yeah I use TN for pretty much all my powders. Last time I ordered a large bag of Premium Hydrolized but as Im learning is not necessary the extra cost.

If you want to mix it up with a nice surprise try some Synthepure. Its literally all we use now.

I tried mixing in 10% hydo with my iso and casein mix for 6 months and swa no difference so stopped, saving my money.

I tried mixing in 10% hydo with my iso and casein mix for 6 months and swa no difference so stopped, saving my money.

10% isnt really that much. I see a fair amount of name brand proteins that have some hydro mixed in with their isolates/concentrates

Isn't the main benefit of Hydro the fact that its more broken down/more aminos and so on?

I dont use protein powders often anymore but I definitely noticed better recovery using hydrolyzed whey over isolates around my work outs.

Now if I were using it to make "meals" like protein pancakes or shakes with berries and PB or whatever I would probably opt for an isolate or casein just for the satiety

IMO if you have a strong stomach, ANY form or Whey works.
I most of the time use a mix of concentrate and isolate (cheaper) and it works fine—but i do admit i've never had any digestion issues. And A LOT of people do.

But i'm 100% certain if you did long term studies between triplets using concentrate, isolate and peptides (hydrolyzed) there would be NO NOTICEABLE difference at all. We're basically splitting hairs here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131