over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hygetropin length

Raylike

Registered
Hi Gents,

Please confirm how long mixed Hygetropin can keep in a fridge for?

I have several insulin pins full, 8iu in each, do they expire or just lose strength?

Thanks.

Raylike.

Some say up to two weeks, but better if you do one week.

They don't go bad like they will poison you. They just lose strength... Unless they've been reconstituted for a really long time, just use them...

I have had them in the fridge for about 3 months mate, I had to stop mid cycle due to work issues.

Use them or throw them ??

Thanks.

I have had them in the fridge for about 3 months mate, I had to stop mid cycle due to work issues.

Thanks.

They are still good

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I would not throw them away. Worst case they lost some potency so if they have been in the fridge use that GH. It's not like it's contaminated or something like that.

They are??

You sure mate, I thought they had a "life" in the fridge mate.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks.

Throw them out....If they had remained in the vials in puck form they'd still be good, but because you already mixed the solution I'm afraid what you have now is inactive GH. I have a relative on GH for Prader-Willi syndrome, and the insert for her GH says the GH will stay active for only 14 days after it's reconstituted, so I'm sure there's no way in hell yours are still any good after 3 months. What you have is inactive HGH

Last edited:
I would not throw them away. Worst case they lost some potency so if they have been in the fridge use that GH. It's not like it's contaminated or something like that.

I defintely going to use them mate, it appears they still they are still good to go!!

Throw them out....If they had remained in the vials in puck form they'd still be good, but because you already mixed the solution I'm afraid what you have now inactive GH....Booooo

Thanks for the input mate

Can a mod or senior member please clear this up, is my hgh good to go or useless and passed there life period ?

Thank you.

Thanks for the input mate

Can a mod or senior member please clear this up, is my hgh good to go or useless and passed there life period ?

Thank you.

I would be surprised if anyone knew for sure. Here's what I would do. I would take one of 8iu pins, inject it, then get a serum test. That way, if anyone else comes here asking the same question (and it will happen), we can say "Raylike did a test, so I know for sure". But that's just me.

I would be surprised if anyone knew for sure. Here's what I would do. I would take one of 8iu pins, inject it, then get a serum test. That way, if anyone else comes here asking the same question (and it will happen), we can say "Raylike did a test, so I know for sure". But that's just me.

Good idea mate, I would do it mate but the test would cost in the region of £90 around US139.

I could use that money to add to buying another box instead.

Is there a cheaper test?

Last edited:
just use them and see if you get the sides ;)

its not like theyre gonna turn toxic suddenly lol...

Good idea mate, I would do it mate but the test would cost in the region of £90 around US139.

I could use that money to add to buying another box instead.

Is there a cheaper test?

Bro it's 14 days after you constitute the GH and then it's inactive....

Here's Saizen's link to their package insert for their GH which they sell at pharmacies here in the US.....There's no way your's is active but I'll tell you what just to end all arguments I agree with Racepicks and I would love for you to have the serum test so there's an actual case we can all look back on and point too if this question ever comes up again...Which like Racepicks said will probably happen sooner rather than later

http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2004/19764s020lbl.pdf

Here's Saizen's link to their package insert for their GH which they sell at pharmacies here in the US.....There's no way your's is active but I'll tell you what just to end all arguments I agree with Racepicks and I would love for you to have the serum test so there's an actual case we can all look back on and point too if this question ever comes up again...Which like Racepicks said will probably happen sooner rather than later

I will look into it in the new year,either way I guess it might save me 13 8iu slins of hgh.

... they also say insulin goes bad 30 days after reconstitution
its still potent after 3 months or so, diabetics use it longer all the time

the companys just write that for safety/money reasons ...

Gents,

I am having a blood test tormorrow and wanted to do the serum test Racepicks suggested. Is the test just called a "serum" test ???

Thanks.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner