over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hygetropin

Can anyone explain why IP Hygetropin has .cn on the boxes but on the vials the labels say .com.cn?

I asked IP "ron rogers" but he was unable to give me a reason.

Bad enough all the rumours etc with hyge and what's best. 8ius or pinwheels? .cn or .com.cn? but to have on the box 1 site and the other site on the vials it really doesn't make any sense.

What I can say is the HGH inside was good quality. Usual side effects etc. I have been using 1 box of ip hyge then 1 box of riptropin. Both really good IMO.

First of all the factory where the .cn ones are made is not a GMP factory but its a factory none the less. I know someone who is thick with them and have visited them several times. You can even test them by asking them to show you their GMP certificate. They will not be able to do so. Now if you know the background .cn guy was working in Zhongshan ( he had control of .cn and the company website at that time of his employment there) and once he left he took the brand and the sites with him to this new location from where .cn hyge are being made. Now the newer staff in zhongshan started also making hyge ( pin wheel ones) with out the knowledge of the owners. For this they created the website .com.cn and started selling from there and pimping the gh from the company website to gain legitimacy. Once the onwers found out they threw these guys out but they still selling hygetropins. Now if these pinwheel hyges stil have vacuum ( According to my knowledge there are very few facitlites of Gh in china which have the abiliity to have vaccum in vials). So my theory goes like this.
The .com.cn guys went to .cn factory once they were kicked out of zhongshan hyge. and asked them to make gh for them. And i feel there were not turned back. Hence the possibility of you seeing the stickers of one gh and boxes of other gh as MAYBE they are both being made in the same factory. I know for a fact that the gentleman who makes .cn hyge makes other brands too ( cant take names) as he is interested more in sales. So if someone came to them to ask them to make Gh and it does not hurt their sales just adds to it than i would think he would not say NO to them. Just my theory.
As it does not make sense at all that the labels and boxes are mixed up from two different companies.

Thanks for the information Provider. As I said I got those Hyge and some riptropins. Finished the 1st box of Hyge and was impressed but went straight onto a box of Riptropins and have now finished those. I haven't tried any different brands of Hyge but I found Riptropins much stronger and suffered more sides ( not always a good thing but least know its legit ). I'm on 3 x 10iu a week of Rips compared to 8iu EOD of Hyge. Loved them both but found Rips to be stronger. I'm hoping to get some 8iu hyge instead of the pinwheels see how they go and may even try the blue tops. I'm doing a cruise all year round so want to make sure i have the best for it. But I'll have fun trying the different brands out on the way :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws